K-Ville

Flood, Wind, and Fire

Aired Monday 9:00 PM Dec 03, 2007 on FOX

• Boulet and Cobb try to track down a murderer/arsonist.

Boulet and Cobb try to track down a murderer/arsonist with the help of a sexy Fire Marshall. The Fire Marshall finds common ties among a series of fires who were all denied claims by the same insurance adjuster leading them to believe there is a conspiracy. The conspiracy theory is quickly disproved. It is then found that 4 other claims were approved and that they all worked for a chemical company during the same period. Boulet and Cobb find the murderer and arsonist. Boulet falls almost falls for a trap involving money in a locker at a bus station, but is let go by Charlie.
  • Good storyline

I really liked this storyline because it was very complex and had several different suspects to chose from including the arson investigator from the fire marshall's office.

It was good to see Cobb show some signs of life during this storyline. I didn't really see the chemistry between him and the arson investigator but it was good to see his facade come down. I know a lot of soap fans think Sarah Brown is a good actress but she always plays blunt characters that don't sit well with me.

I also liked that Boulet wasn't onto one of his "holier than thou" kicks in this episode. Overall this was a good episode and one of the stronger K-ville episodes.
  • good episode...

Boulett and Cobb investigate the murder of an insurence guy and the investigation starts with the owners of the home. However, in the end, it turned out that four men were together in burning their houses along with others so that they could get their money. I actually really liked this episode. It had a good, interesting case. I also liked the fire marshal. Cobb is sweet with a girl. She was straightforward and said she wanted some and he was happy to give it to her. Hopefully, they will expand on their relationship. Overall, good episode with a good story and good character development.
  • Great step-up in the writing for this show I was pleasantly surprised. Boulett's ex-partner is back as a rat who reports directly to the captain. On other fronts Boulett is strapped for cash and getting desperate. The show did a good job of

Great step-up in the writing for this show I was pleasantly surprised. Boulett's ex-partner is back as a rat who reports directly to the captain. On other fronts Boulett is strapped for cash and getting desperate. The show did a good job of giving us the tension of would he or wouldn't he steal money. The corruption rumors of the NOPD gave great paranoia as we waited to see what he would do. The case was pretty good as well our first trip into an arson investigation. Cobb got a love interest with funny results and the standard misdirection of making her look guilty was done well. Good episode showed us new direction for Bouletts ex-partner, his family life, and Cobbs new flame.