K-Ville Forums

FOX (ended 2007)

Official Episode Discussion for "AKA" on 11-12-07

Brunete20

[1]Nov 12, 2007
    • level: 63

Please discuss your thoughts about this episode here.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

danharr

[2]Nov 13, 2007
    • level: 45
    Well Cobb doing everything possible to be caught by the people he's trying to put away did this one in for me. The story which despite this issue wouldn't have been much better since we've had an overload of Cobb running into his past already. Although there is no excuse for an episode this bad and it's this one that people will use to say the show has no merit. Bout the only thing worth a damn was Boulett's story of his marriage being solidified I wonder if Else Neal is going to move from guest star now if the show sticks around.

Darius03

[3]Nov 13, 2007
    • level: 2
    Are the writers braindead or are they expecting the viewers to be so? What kind of an undercover agent meets with his contact and step out of the bar with his contact at the same time thru the same door? Not even a fifthe grader would be caught in such careless move. Bad, very bad.

D-LinkUK

[4]Nov 17, 2007
    • level: 24

I have to admit I was looking forward to the episode but it was a disappointment.

So many plot holes near the end, like when Cobb's old gang boss was shouting his real name as he walked out the door with his hostage why didn't any of the Police pick up on this, also Cobb breaking down when the gang women was shot, again why didn't any of the police think it was weird he was so attached, how could Cobb's old boss get away so easy with all them police about, also Cobb and Boulet's captain just sort of dismissed the whole thing with Cobb going missing and the shoot-out and explosion at the end.

danharr

[5]Nov 17, 2007
    • level: 45
    Well a lot of it can be explained by the chaos New Orleans is in right now. A bad explanation but this cheap filler episode will rely on it heavily and justify the lack of fallout of Cobb and Boulett going rogue. As for Cobbs attachment to the girl they can say anything she was a CI or he just got to close it happens in undercover work.

8valvehero

[6]Nov 22, 2007
    • level: 3

at 0:17:10, you can see part of another camera wobbling into the right side of the frame for a moment.

go check it out at fox on demand:

fox.com/fod

8valvehero

[7]Dec 3, 2007
    • level: 3

i now have a screen cap of the camera in frame!

(you may have to scroll over to view it...)

Edited on 12/03/2007 11:36pm
    Edited 3 total times.