K-Ville Forums

FOX (ended 2007)

Official Episode Discussion for "Bedfellows" on 10-1-07

Brunete20

[1]Oct 1, 2007
    • level: 63

Please discuss your thoughts about this episode here. This thread may contain spoilers and duplicate threads will be locked.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

danharr

[2]Oct 1, 2007
    • level: 45
    Now this is the one that should quiet most critics the story and the action blended perfectly. Now I suppose since it's N.O. we're going to get a lot of stories about land grabs. So i'll let the 3rd such story go since it's true to real life now lots of people say the action is too fast but this time around it was perfect. The neighbor shootout to the face off at the captains house beautifully done and the contrast between cap and Bouletts own family life was well done although I have to wonder if Boulett has to be so attack dogish to everyone didn't feel good when the gang-banger threw it back in his face.

maxmet31

[3]Oct 2, 2007
    • level: 6
    The episode was fantastic, definetly the best so far. The frama between Cap and Broulet and Cobb was great. Next week should be even better and reveal even more secrets!!

thread_killer

[4]Oct 3, 2007
    • level: 1
    What a fantastic episode! The story development involving the Boulet and the captain's family were great. And the shootout at the captain's house was the best action yet. I hope this show climbs in the ratings soon, because it really deserves to stick around.

8valvehero

[5]Oct 3, 2007
    • level: 3

"far fetched" is an understatement for this episode.

i think one about boulet and cobb foiling the ghost of huey long at an abandoned theme park would have been more realistic...

...but maybe thats just because its my town they're filming in.

Edited on 10/03/2007 8:13pm

EJamison

[6]Oct 6, 2007
    • level: 17
    I don't like episodes that are "incestuous". That's not an accurate term, but it's how I describe episodes where the perp is a family member or practically a family member with the regular cast. I can forgive such an episode maybe once a season, but the previous episode where Cobb had sort of a connection to the perp (where it's not simply that a cop has had dealings with a criminal type before... that kind of connection is OK.) They've used up their quota.