K-Ville

FOX (ended 2007)

K-Ville Fan Reviews (51)

• I am taking the time to email you regarding this show because I believe it is one of the best of the new offerings on all the channels. I have heard somewhere that networks are in the process of cutting some of the new programs. DO NOT CUT KVILLE

One of the reasons I believe in this show is that it keeps New Orleans out front, if only in an entertaining way. I do believe that Anderson is one of the best actors to show up on a new show. I know I have seen his face before, be am not really familiar with any other works. One of the reviewers mentioned "too nice" but that I believe is part of the draw of the show. Blood and guts, etc. is not always needed for a good story. ANYWAY, I am putting in my vote to keep Kville moving forward. I think, just as an old couch tater, you have something going on. The whole cast seems to meld well.

Keep up the good work. I am a 70 year old retiree and get to watch all the new shows via satellite and get feeds from both coasts. Have only noticed 3 or 4 new shows that have kept my interest....Kville is at the top of the list.