Kyle XY

Bringing Down the House

Aired Monday 9:00 PM Mar 16, 2009 on ABC Family

• Best episode ever to air in this show!! But it made me want to yell at whoever decided to cut the show's life short!!!!!! Warning, spoilers ahead.

Well it's finally here, the season/series finale, and though I wish it was not the end of the show, it doesn't look like there was enough interest to save it. It's too bad really, though I admit the start of this season was nothing special, the second half of it was simply awesome. It was nice to see a flash back to episodes from the last seasons at the start of this episode, it really didn't help me miss the show less, and the episode had not even begun. For the first time in this show we get a sexual spark, and it happens between Jessi and Kyle. I just kept thinking how much Jessi and Kyle fit together, Amanda and Kyle had a lot of love, but they were never as hot as Jessi and Kyle together. This episode was epic, in a lot of ways, I won't explain it all, but the episode was just amazing. The one thing I will mention, is the kiss in this episode. I know it was hard to top Amanda and Kyle's first kiss, but this kiss blew it out of the water (well the lights out). The episode just kept getting more intense, and it built up so much, but I kept looking at the time left, and really hating it being the end more than ever. And at the end of the episode, we get the biggest cliff hanger this show has ever seen. I don't know how to put this to you, but this episode was so good, they have to bring the show back!