Kyle XY

Bringing Down the House

Aired Monday 9:00 PM Mar 16, 2009 on ABC Family

• A season finale posing as a series finale, not good! Well this stinks.

4.5
    I can understand ending a show, they all do, however, ending a show in this manner is just not right. If this was the end of season, the cliff hanger was masterful, impending battles between Jessi and Amanda, Kyle and Nate, Cassidy, Cassidy's mom, oh let's just say it, next season was going to be WAR!!! I want the war and I'm pissed I will not get it.

This episode started ok with the usual dose of teen angst. Josh and Andy's sorrow, Kyle's jealousy about Amanda, Jessi pining over Kyle. After the angst portion of the evening, we move into the Nicole worry segment and the Stephen bonding portion. Let's not forget Jessi and Lori making peace (yes, Jessi in red was very hot).

Onto the intrigue. Jessi trying to bust Cassidy's safe, Amanda finding Adams notes in Nate's room, Declan and Kyle break into Cassidy's apartment, Jessi and Amanda steal the files from Nate. Finally Kyle poisoning the growth formula he was tricked into developing.

Now the end, Amanda challenges Jessi, Kyle and Cassidy face off,and for the close we learn that Cassidy is Kyle's brother!

It was fabulous for a season finale, great cliffhangers, I'm already salivating for next season. Oh wait, there is no next season! ABC Family=DUMASS.