Kyle XY

Bringing Down the House

Aired Monday 9:00 PM Mar 16, 2009 on ABC Family

• I love the show and I give score 1 because ABC made me really really angry. Go to hell with ending like this!

I would like to give a better score, because this episode was not so bad at all. BUT! This poor score is well deserved for unbelievable cliffhanger. I mean, what is this?! What series finale is this?! That´s not how we should be treated. For three years of devoted watching, we get this?!
    Well...for the rest of episode...we see Kyle and Jessi again, trying to understand their relationship. And I have to say, I´m little disappointed about Kyle. I totally understand that he has a trouble, he´s confused about his feelings...that´s ok. But I don´t think he would "jump" from Amanda to Jessi and than back to Amanda and than to Jessi again like that. Also Nicole´s attitude suprise me, not to mention Kyle´s strange transformation at the very end...although he looked damn cool!:)