Kyle XY

Bringing Down the House

Aired Monday 9:00 PM Mar 16, 2009 on ABC Family

• Not bad, not bad at all!

I wasn't a fan of the show for a long time, the tv commercial seemed so stupid. But then I had a chance to see the first episode and that made me watch all the 3 seasons in a row (took me a few weeks :)) Since the 3rd season has not yet been aired in Estonia, I had to watch it on YouTube - not the best way to do it. But, bottom line, it does seem a bit different, the last episode. Everything's kind of confusing and hard to follow. But, to be honest, I like it (assuming I saw the whole thing, which I'm not very sure of - it is YouTube after all). In my opinion, the fact that nothing's really definite and we can actually draw the conclusions ourselves and there's nothing 100% sure, it's an advantage. So if someone wants Kyle to end up with Jesse can believe that that's how it goes, who prefers Amanda - well it's ok, maybe it's Amanda :) So I'm really pleased with the way the show ended... Again, assuming I saw the real deal :D So I'll just add that the final part in YouTube ended with Cassidy telling Kyle they're brothers. Is that it? If not, feel free to enlighten me, please!