Kyle XY

Bringing Down the House

Aired Monday 9:00 PM Mar 16, 2009 on ABC Family

• ABC i believe made a grave error against this show. It in no way deserved to be cancelled. This episode is a prime example of the show's future.

We start out this season with a great plot. This episode as a finale for the season would be fantastic. It is the kind of episode that just makes one itch to see more. That being said one cannot end anything , as a matter a fact, with not only unanswered questions but worse with more intriguing plots and twists manifesting. It leaves a bitter sweet taste on the tongue. On the one hand we have a great episode full of all the storylines we have come to love , even with new plots as in Jessi/Kyle/Amanda as well as the relationship Cassidy has to Kyle being sprung on us at the end , on the other hand I believe this episode did not conclude anything but just left us the FANS devastated not only at losing a show that many of us have welcomed into our lives but the greater injustice being done to us is the fact that now and from now on we will never know how all the plots really end.
    I don't know about you but that just makes me very frustrated. ABC made the wrong choice by cancelling this show. All that is left is the hope that some other network will see their foulhardy decision and decide to continue on with the series at least till we get a proper ending.