Kyle XY

First Cut Is the Deepest

Aired Monday 9:00 PM Feb 18, 2008 on ABC Family

• It was a great episode.Love the kyle and Jessi scene. It really showed alot

One of my favorite episode so far. It was strong but also funny and not too serious but serious enough. This episode makes me want to see the next episode even more. But the confusing part for me was the end when Kyle started bleeding. I hope they describe on the next one. Great episode and I hope they make more like this one. Unlike the last one this episode had action. Like the fight in the restaurant when the boy tried to beat up Kyle. The begginning was kind of boring but they really picked it up in the middle and end.
  • This episode is about Jessi's father pushing her way to far. As Jessi & Kyle try to figure out their past. As Jessi finds out more about her mother Sarah. Step by step Jessi is following in her mother's footsteps.

This is my favorite episode of Kyle XY. It is the best. I love the part when Jessi starts to push herself. More & More. Kyle starts to realize it too. Kyle & Jessi go to where Sarah's school. They find that she used to be rebellious. She always used to be the best at everything. Which makes Jessi push herself more. Kyle finds out that Sarah died because she pushed herself. Now Kyle needs to get through Jessi before she kills herself. Jessi has a near death experience. Then she promises Kyle she will stop.
    Meanwhile...
    Lori searches for a DJ for the prom. She finds one. But to meet him she has to stay for the bar. She is underage. A bar fight starts. Lori finds out the DJ was some guy she already knew. Who wouldn't even do a high school prom. Josh's girlfriend wants some action before her cancer screening. Kyle heals her in the end. Great episode. I like how Sarah's past added up with Jessi. Perfect!
  • Really good episode!

OK, I know that I am in the majority in which nobody can seem to stand Jessi. But in order to understand her better, Kyle does his best in his sweet way to help her go to a college fair and research Sarah. Seems like both of those women would get along as they act like they are alike. Amanda gets dragged into a bar in order to see DJ. It seems as though the show is really getting better this season. As I can't wait for it to see inside what makes Jessi tick. Josh is the great comic foil to Kyle's straight man thing.
  • LOVED IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dude i loved this and heres y: Josh and Andy are having relationship issues. Declan is back and awesome. Hillery is back which was awesome. Jessi is pushing herself and Kyle gets worried. Its an awesome episode!!!! And i loved how Declan appeared and defended Kyle!!!! Hes an awesome friend!!!!! And Kyle saving Amanda from that fight awesome!!!!! This episode is 1 of the best episodes this season. It had everything that i like!. Ans Hillery was hilarious in this episode!!!! The PILF comment and when Lori was about to say the F word she jumped in and said Learn From!!! Hilarious!!! I loved it!!!!
  • I'm not really sure what to make of this episode. It seemed a bit of a filler episode to me.

The whole thing with Jessi is getting really boring now. Every episode that I watch makes me like her less and less. She's just so ANNOYING. I do feel a little bit sorry for her because she is being manipulated really and that's not right. But taking all that into account I still can't help thinking that she's a b***h. I was glad to see there was much less Kyle/Amanda drama. I like them as a couple and they're really sweet together but it gets a bit tedious when there's one thing after another that's going on with them. To see them happy was a good change. I wish we could have seen more of Kyle and Adam. We've not really seen that much interaction between the two of them which is really interesting for me. I would love for Adam to meet the Tragers. Maybe he will next week?

One of my favourite parts of the whole episode, surprisingly, was the stuff between Andy and Josh. It was nice to see her just being honest and it was quite emotional. And that scene where they make up was kinda sweet. The last scene is intriguing. Did he heal her? That would be interesting seen as it looked to me like he didn't do it intentionally and was just out of his compassion for her. It seemed to surprise him as much as anyone. Will there be consequences to that? Maybe, from the looks of next weeks ep. And let's hope so, that would be interesting. Hope next weeks is better. Sometimes I just wish they'd stop with so much teen drama, cos that's not what this show is. It seems there's some advancement of the story but then it just seems to stop and we don't learn anything new, or nothing's mentioned for a couple of episodes. It's a bit frustrating.
  • One of the best episodes of this season!

This episode had everything I was looking forward too and so much more. This episode was so great, and even though I want to say this will be the best episode of the season, I know I'm wrong right there. I wouldn't expect anything less for the last 3 episodes before the season finale to be just as great as this episode.

I was happy that they finally showed us more about Sarah and just how much she is like Jessi. But now I want to see if Jessi will become like her mom and lose it. The One of the best things about this episode was the bar brawl at the end.That was a great scene.

"I'm Hillary, and I'm in a bar brawl!"
  • A great episode that starts to feel more like the old Kyle XY that I have come to love. Warning spoilers contained in this review.

Jessi pushes herself to the limit under Taylors direction but Kyle manages to take her out to explore Sarah's past. Josh and Andy also seem to be having some relationship troubles and Kyle finds out that Jessi is getting better than him at things and learning fast. We find out that Sarah might have died because she became obsessed with being the best, and it seems as if Jessi is falling into the same path as Sarah. When Josh and Andy went to Nicole for counseling, I thought this was a great opportunity for Nicole to gain confidence in her skills as a consoler. When we found out that Adam tried to help Sarah and failed, I was pretty happy to finally learn what the connection between Adam and Sarah was, but I also still have a feeling there is more to it then Adam is telling. We see at the end a scene were Kyle seems to be attempting to heal Andy, and from the looks of what happened at the end of the episode, it seems he might have done something towards making Andy better. Overall a much better episode then we have seen before. I was very pleased that we have some mystery back in the show and more sci-fi elements that make the show feel more like it used to. I hope to see this trend continue and I can't wait to see next week's episode.
  • kyle takes jessi to a university to research sarah and discovers that jessi is pushing herself to the limit and tries to stop her.

This was a really great episode of kyle xy.We finally get some insight on who sarah was and found out that she's alot like jessi.They both push themselves to the limit to try to be the best at everything they do.

Poor josh and andy i guess every relationship has it's issues and boy did their's come out in this episode.

Kyle and jessi's relationship is an intresting one.It's nice that kyle wants to protect jessi but that he realizes that he needs someone to protect him as well.He can't do everything by himself.Hopefully adam will stay and help him.

It was great to finally get to know who sarah was.She was a missing link to a very important puzzle.Looking forward to seeing what exactly happened to her.
  • Jessi pushes herself to far and kyle trys to stop her, andy and josh have relationship problems!

I loved this episode!! the Josh and Andy scenes were so sweet and funny! I love how the bar scene went down because it was all over the place and you can tell that Stephans TA likes Lori but I like her with declan better. Jessi needs to stop showing off, she is going to wreck everything!! Plus if people find out who jessi is they can easily find out who kyle is! and at the end i think kyle cured andy of cancer!!!!! I give this episode a 10 for romanticeness (is that even a word?), suspence, drama, humor and because josh and kyle are hottie mclotties!! woo wooo go kyle xy!