Kyle XY Forums

ABC Family (ended 2009)

Best Couple In Kyle XY

for you who is the best couple?

tvgirl0612

[21]Sep 29, 2008
    • level: 9
    I love Andy and Josh because they are so funny and cute. Declan and Lori are a close second though.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

HappyGirl818

[22]Oct 18, 2008
    • level: 10

superkst20 wrote:
    I find it funny that nobody that voted for Kyle/Jessi has posted that they voted for them but then again there is only 4 people they must be scared to admit they like them because they don't really have any reason besides they have a ' connection'

Ummm well I voted for Kyle/Jessi and yes they do have a 'connection' and I think that they have great chemistry. I just enjoy their scenes way more then I ever have any of the Amanda/Kyle scenes. That seems like a valid enough reason to me.

linusiuppsala

[23]Nov 5, 2008
    • level: 6
    I think Kyle and Amanda is the greatest couple. They look nice together. I'm hopefully waiting for season 3.. Hope they don't break up in episode 5.....

iareally

[24]Jan 25, 2009
    • level: 11
    HappyGirl818 wrote:

superkst20 wrote:
    I find it funny that nobody that voted for Kyle/Jessi has posted that they voted for them but then again there is only 4 people they must be scared to admit they like them because they don't really have any reason besides they have a ' connection'

Ummm well I voted for Kyle/Jessi and yes they do have a 'connection' and I think that they have great chemistry. I just enjoy their scenes way more then I ever have any of the Amanda/Kyle scenes. That seems like a valid enough reason to me.

Agreed. Kyle and Jessi ALL THE WAY!!!

lost-kyle

[25]Jan 25, 2009
    Whenever i think of kyle/jessi all i think is brother/sister. I think thats the only type of realationship they should have.

penelope1985

[26]Jan 27, 2009
    • level: 21
    iareally wrote:
    HappyGirl818 wrote:

superkst20 wrote:

Indeed. Kyle and Jessie rule together... and Amanda is like a person out of a 19th century nun novel...

leesha_27

[27]Jan 27, 2009
    • level: 17
    HappyGirl818 wrote:

superkst20 wrote:

I agree. Besides to me, it just seems like it's inevitable eventually and I'm cool with that.

kendalkendal

[28]Jan 27, 2009
    • level: 13
    penelope1985 wrote:
    iareally wrote:
    HappyGirl818 wrote:

superkst20 wrote:

Indeed. Kyle and Jessie rule together... and Amanda is like a person out of a 19th century nun novel...

haha I love Kyle and Jessi. I agree Amanda is so boring.

hercules1991

[29]Jan 28, 2009
    • level: 2

OK I have to jump in here. It irritates me to see so many people siting the fact that Kyle and Amanda are both so innocent or they connect so well as the reason why they're perfect for each other. First of all the innocence never lasts. The world is not a fairytale. It's dirty and loud and real. They will eventually both lose that teen innocence as they progress. Amanda is way to naive for kyle. Don't get me wrong I love her character, but Kyle is gifted. He's going to eventually be doing great things with his life and Amanda won't be able to understand him on the level he will need her to. Jessi on the other hand will completely understand and accept his destiny because she'll be his partner and be able to relate.As to the connecting part. ummm how can anyone think they connect. They spend most of their time tip toeing around each other and are constantly having misunderstandings. She can't understand him and he can't relate to her on some things and doesn't feel comfortable sharing his secret with her.

On to the topic of them being brother and sister. NO they are not. They're basically clones of a sense. Kyle was gentically engineered from Adam's DNA and Jessi from Sarah's.

I saw a comment on another site about Kyle and Jessi not working out because Adam and Sarah didn't. Adam has already told Kyle that he is his own person and isn't fated to end up like him. Both Jessi and Kyle are different people. They have similar personalities to Adam and sarah, but different as well. They are able to make different choices.

Kyle and Jessi makes sense in a way that Amanda and Kyle don't. Jessi and kyle can literally link their minds and feel what each others feeling. Even at a distance Jessi and Kyle are able to sense each other and can tell when the other is in danger. They have a unique understanding of each others lives and plus with Jessi Kyle doesn't have to fear she'll be in danger because of him. She's in the same boat and can protect herself.

To those that judge Jessi harshly just remember that she's still emotionally hurt. She is a lot like Kyle was in the beginning trying to discover the intricacies of human interaction. Doesn't help that her minds been messed with since she first woke up. she's only now free to discover who she is.

lost-kyle

[30]Jan 29, 2009
    The thing to remember is that kyle isnt attracted to Jessie. Yes kyle and Jessie have a mental link but he feels an emotional link with Amanda. He loves Amanda.

MarWash

[31]Jan 29, 2009
    • level: 31
    Its Josh and Andy, hands down!

linusiuppsala

[32]Jan 29, 2009
    • level: 6

I have changed my mind! Amanda is just annoying, I think Kyle and Jessi is the gratest couple.Some people write that Kyle doesnt love Jessi.. That can change. He has realize what a bitc But wtf. Theres been a tention between them all the way from midseason 2.

AmyJean91

[33]Feb 4, 2009
    • level: 8
    Its so Kyle and Jessi for me Kyle and Amanda are so over-rated.

HappyGirl818

[34]Feb 11, 2009
    kendalkendal wrote:
    penelope1985 wrote:
    iareally wrote:
    HappyGirl818 wrote:

superkst20 wrote:

Oh good! I'm so glad I'm no longer a lone Kyle/Jessi shipper out here! When I made that comment I think there were only like 7 votes for Kyle and Jessi and now look we've caught up to Kyle and Amanda!

Gamefreak676

[35]Feb 14, 2009
    • level: 3
    HappyGirl818 wrote:
    kendalkendal wrote:
    penelope1985 wrote:
    iareally wrote:
    HappyGirl818 wrote:

superkst20 wrote:

Oh good! I'm so glad I'm no longer a lone Kyle/Jessi shipper out here! When I made that comment I think there were only like 7 votes for Kyle and Jessi and now look we've caught up to Kyle and Amanda!

I totally agree. Kyle and Jessi all the way!! Woot woot

Bricriu333

[36]Feb 18, 2009

Kyle and Jessi are perfect together!!! How can you people choose Kyle and Amanda? She's so complainy! Kyle and Jessi belong together!!!

jrsgalaxy

[37]Feb 19, 2009
    • level: 14
    JESS-KY all the WAY!@!!!
    Edited on 02/19/2009 2:41pm

brainlessss

[38]Feb 20, 2009
    • level: 4
    Kyle and Jessy FTW i can`t wait to see the chemistry .... It`s like he is the lighthouse and she is the lost ship or is it the other way around.

TvGuide2

[39]Mar 2, 2009
    • level: 3
    Kyle and Jessi are the best couple they no matter what are drawn towars each other. Amanda is such a nun. She doesn't belong with Kyle as a soulmate.

XyFan

[40]Mar 5, 2009
    • level: 4
    Kyle and Jessi !! KESSI