Kyle XY Forums

ABC Family (ended 2009)

Best Couple In Kyle XY

for you who is the best couple?

bmlv29

[41]Mar 5, 2009
    • level: 6

Though I was a Kylanda shipper back then, I've come to like Kessi over the course of Season 3. This time, Kyle I believe is attracted to Jessi as she is with him.

;]

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

cinsiddy

[42]Mar 7, 2009
    • level: 1
    Yeah there's pretty much no competition for me. Kessi ALLL the way. Kyle and Amanda never had chemistry, imo. I read again and again (and agree) that the smallest scenes with Kyle and Jessi have more heat and palpable sexual tension than every make out scene between Kyle and Amanda combined. Sorries! Kyle is an asexual little wonderkin with Amanda. With Jessi he becomes a MAN.

jameslafleur

[43]Mar 12, 2009
    • level: 3
    I used to like Kyle and Amanda but she's become really annoying lately. I really like Josh and Andy they are so cute together.

Jessi_XX

[44]Mar 17, 2009

Kessi(Kyle and Jessi) are my fave but Leclan(Lori and Declan) is a very very close 2nd.

I don't like Kyle and Amanda

I don't like Lori and Mark

Kessi 4 eves

Leclan 2 eves

Dark_Davis

[45]Mar 17, 2009
    • level: 19
    After seeing the last episode of this show, I have to say Kyle and Jessi more then ever. I really liked the way they came together, but after seeing the last episode, I don't want to see Kyle go back to Amanda. Plus, Jessi just brings out this awesome kick-butt side to Kyle which we have never seen before. I know the times now are hard and that factors into Kyles actions, but I think Jessi has to do with it, and I like what I am seeing.

macjay33

[46]Mar 18, 2009
    • level: 9

I'll admit I only saw some of the Amanda and Kyle moments as I started watching late in the series, but that relationship seemed to move like it was stuck in molasses. Jesse and Kyle to me have a closer connection with more in common. And there is a lot of passion there. Real electricity. And I mean besides the hints that they were supposed to be together clone-wise I really feel bad for Jesse she seems so lost and she's lost so much. And she and Kyle are destined to do great things. What's Amanda supposed to do to contribute, make coffee?

Lori and Declan. Coming in a close second. Once again I started this series late, but they just seemed so close and even though their relationship seemed to move frustratingly slow too, there was a lot of passion there. And even now you get this jealousy vibe from Lori everytime Declan even looks at another girl. But Marc likes CD's. Is there any other reason than that to break up what worked?

Onlyonelove

[47]Mar 19, 2009
    • level: 2

Kyle and Jessi

Onlyonelove

[48]Mar 19, 2009

I don't like Kyle and Amanda either :/

I think Kyle and Jessi is the best couple

batman_ww

[49]Mar 23, 2009
    Hey guys. I am kind of new to this board. I started watching Kyle like some 2 weeks ago and I just finished second season. I heard Kyle got cancelled and Honestly, I am not shocked or surprised. This show had just too much of "teen" drama. I mean, it first started off as a great mystery/Drama Show and then slowly became a Teen Soap!

Anyways, I haven't watched Third season and Till now, My FAVORITE COUPLE are the KESSI. I mean I just love it when both of them come together. I hate Amanda-Kyle relationship. Its more like a 12 year olds relationship. Jessi and Kyle share that great chemistry which Amanda and Kyle lack. Amanda is damn boring and the actress playing her makes it worse. From what I have heard here, Looks like Season 3 will have some Kessi moments. The reason why I like Jessi-Kyle relationship is because its not Teen type and its like some long lost love relation..

bmlv29

[50]Mar 24, 2009
    • level: 6
    macjay33 wrote:

What's Amanda supposed to do to contribute, make coffee?

xD

Now remember though, Kyle doesn't drink coffee. He likes smoothies. Or maybe lasagna~

Anways, no doubt is Kessi my OTP for Kyle XY. They have that spark going on between them and with everything Jessi had to go through, I think she deserves Kyle.

The second best couple for me-- is I dunno. I actually like dorky Mark and Lori though I've also been a fan of Leclan. Josh and Andy meanwhile, was uber-great during Season 2. They provided so much comedy even before they were a couple. Plus, Jandy was adorable together. Notice I say "was" though. I didn't like them in Season 3 as much as the previous one.

Onlyonelove

[51]Mar 26, 2009
    Gamefreak676 wrote:
    HappyGirl818 wrote:
    kendalkendal wrote:
    penelope1985 wrote:
    iareally wrote:
    HappyGirl818 wrote:

superkst20 wrote:
    I find it funny that nobody that voted for Kyle/Jessi has posted that they voted for them but then again there is only 4 people they must be scared to admit they like them because they don't really have any reason besides they have a ' connection'

Ummm well I voted for Kyle/Jessi and yes they do have a 'connection' and I think that they have great chemistry. I just enjoy their scenes way more then I ever have any of the Amanda/Kyle scenes. That seems like a valid enough reason to me.

Agreed. Kyle and Jessi ALL THE WAY!!!

Indeed. Kyle and Jessie rule together... and Amanda is like a person out of a 19th century nun novel...

haha I love Kyle and Jessi. I agree Amanda is so boring.

Oh good! I'm so glad I'm no longer a lone Kyle/Jessi shipper out here! When I made that comment I think there were only like 7 votes for Kyle and Jessi and now look we've caught up to Kyle and Amanda!

I totally agree. Kyle and Jessi all the way!! Woot woot

I'm so agree with you. Kyle and Jessi forever. Amanda is boring.

Raquelborn

[52]Apr 12, 2009
    It's interesting that Kyle & Jessi is much further ahead than Kyle & Amanda just like in the official poll on ABCF's website recently (Kessi 58%, Kylanda 39% or something like that). Anyway..

Kessi for me because Jessi has helped Kyle mature and made him more of a man. She can also be objective when he can't help being subjective, filling in for his greatest weakness. He fills in for her weaknesses too, such as by helping her to be more controlled and less impulsive. "Behind every successful man is a woman" and in this case Jessi is the better woman for Kyle than Amanda. She will never help him excel in the way that Jessi can because she is limited by her good-girl attitude and the very fact she is normal. On the other hand Jessi and Kyle are almost the same, and for this reason will always understand each other better than anyone else can.
    Edited on 04/12/2009 3:28am

soreoluwa

[53]Apr 19, 2009

just because they both came out from a pod does not mean they have to be together. Jessi is just plain annoying.Whatever kyle feels for jessi is only the fact that she knows everything there is to know about him.For me its kyle and amanda, lori and declan

rpgdancer

[54]Apr 21, 2009
    ANDY

Erlikha

[55]Apr 25, 2009
    ofcourse kyle n jessi, coz they are very match n have connected each other...
    the have same background, n jessi loving kyle so much, she can give anything for kyle.... all she want is kyle to be happy... so what again? jessi is the perfect girl for kyle

rpgdancer

[56]Apr 28, 2009
    season 1 and 2, i was all for kylanda.
    season 3, i converted to a kessi fan...

i always hated leclan.

i've always loved Josh and Andy... of course, this may be because I love joshie (as i call him on the abcfamily boards)... but they're so perfect for each other!

ashgr812

[57]Jun 20, 2009
    • level: 4

1. Josh & Andy

2. Lori & Declan

3. Kyle & Jessi

4. Lori & Mark

5. Kyle & Amanda

xX-Linda-Xx

[58]Jul 6, 2009
    • level: 11
    Kyle & Jessi..
    Amanda is too good to be true.. Ugh

Gemma54

[59]Jul 10, 2009
    You all crazy! Kyle and Amanda are the best thing to ever be on TV :O

king16x

[60]Jul 12, 2009
    • level: 4

Kyle and Jessi were destined to be together. They were cloned from Adam and Sarah. Adam and Sarah could not make their romance succeed, but Kyle and Jessi have the opportunity to do things right. Imagine what stars their children would be!

And, in order to survive, Kyle and Jessi will need each other's help. Amanda cares for Kyle, but she does not have the super powers that Jessi has. And living with Kyle would put her life in too much danger. Jessi cannot avoid that danger, but Amanda can--by staying away from Kyle!

If I were going to write the screenplay for a third season of Kyle XY, I would have Amanda die as she saves Kyle's life. Then, Kyle would be free to stay with Jessi.

And Adam and Sarah would still be alive. Remember, we never saw their dead bodies! Kyle would reunite with Adam, Jessi would reunite with Sarah, and Adam and Sarah could try again to make their relationship work!