Kyle XY Forums

ABC Family (ended 2009)

"Bringing Down the House" Series Finale Official Discussion (Spoilers)

bmlv29

[41]Mar 16, 2009
    • level: 6

dustinh456 wrote:
    Am I the only one who caught the finale promo that said "All your questions will be answered?" WHAT THE ****!

Well, we have NEW questions now. I guess they meant that questions that we had before the episode.

xP

Edited on 03/17/2009 12:55am
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

DandMonkey4ever

[42]Mar 16, 2009
    • level: 4
    I am absolutely appalled that they ended the show like that! They are idiots. I tell you what, they are going to lose TONS of viewers, because I know that millions of Kyle XY fans (me included) are going to boycott abcfamily for this! I think we should send them Sour Patch kids by the pound. It worked for that other show (Jericho I think?), maybe it will work for Kyle XY. I for one am pissed. I can NOT BELIEVE they did this!! I really hope this is just some marketing scheme or something to get more viewers....

aangsgurl93

[43]Mar 16, 2009
    • level: 4
    bmlv29 wrote:

dustinh456 wrote:
    Am I the only one who caught the finale promo that said "All your questions will be answered?" WHAT THE F*CK!

Well, we have NEW questions now. I guess they meant that questions that we had before the episode.

xP

Yea that makes since...but how can u have new questions (you can!) wen our old questions have yet to be answer...cuz fo real lykee 10 of my major questions havent been answered...n what about tha major questions lyke:

Who does Kyle choose? Amanda or Jessi

What happenes to latnok?

what happenes to the clone remakers pods?

Are the Tragers alright?

Is kyle really cassidy's brother and how did all that happen?

What happens to kyle's life after all of this?

What is the fate of all the characters in general?

Will kyle kill cassidy or is cassidy playing him??

What about the kids at latnok and the dude Amanda knocked out? (which was hilarious)

Will Kyle and Jessi ever have normal lives???

mystc_maelstorm

[44]Mar 16, 2009
    • level: 9
    bmlv29 wrote:

dustinh456 wrote:
    Am I the only one who caught the finale promo that said "All your questions will be answered?" WHAT THE F*CK!

xP

i still want to know who the hell kyle is gonna choose for love!and whether we can really trust mark and the chick declan are dating, and wtf tom fosss has been doing the past month or so

orangecrush_54

[45]Mar 16, 2009
    • level: 19
    Foss was in the epsiode before this at the very end. He helped Jessi get up when Kyle and Cassidy left. Thats another question. What roll did Foss play in all of this?

mystc_maelstorm

[46]Mar 16, 2009
    orangecrush_54 wrote:
    Foss was in the epsiode before this at the very end. He helped Jessi get up when Kyle and Cassidy left. Thats another question. What roll did Foss play in all of this?
    yeah that is what i meant somewhat, but after he talked to kyle when he got drunk too, and after the episode hom come he didn'tm help

missy298806

[47]Mar 16, 2009
    • level: 3

Im so pissed off right now. I have been a supporter of this show since the beginning. If I knew ABC family was going to give this show a ***** ending I never would have bothered. And im sure they knew it was going to be canceled half way through the season and could have had the decency to construct a better ending. I mean they did it for wildfire but this show is turning out to be another beautiful people(another ABC Fam. Original that had no ending), way to go ABC family leaving another show with no conclusion and just a bunch of questions unanswered. To make up for this piece of **** ending you could take some time and maybe make a tv movie with a real conclusion for the fans who took time out of the lives to support a show you created. Hopefully your new shows wont suck to much, maybe I could forgive you for ruining this show for me.

Thanks ABC FAMILY, Thanks a lot!

Melissa

Edited on 03/17/2009 1:02am

bmlv29

[48]Mar 16, 2009

Gah! I can't believe I forgot Foss! Where is he anyways!?

And I agree, Kyle didn't choose between: "Electricity" and "Butterflies" It seemed so wierd that Jessi was a bit nicer to Amanda towards the end. I was really in awe.

spohnman2009

[49]Mar 16, 2009
    • level: 2
    missy298806 wrote:

Im so pissed off right now. I have been a supporter of this show since the beginning. If I knew ABC family was going to give this show a ***** ending I never would have bothered. And im sure they knew it was going to be canceled half way through the season and could have had the decency to construct a better ending. I mean they did it for wildfire but this show is turning out to be another beautiful people(another ABC Fam. Original that had no ending), way to go ABC family leaving another show with no conclusion and just a bunch of questions unanswered. To make up for this piece of **** ending you could take some time and maybe make a tv movie with a real conclusion for the fans who took time out of the lives to support a show you created. Hopefully your new shows wont suck to much, maybe I could forgive you for ruining this show for me.

Thanks ABC FAMILY, Thanks a lot!

Melissa

You just took the words right of my mouth.
    Edited on 03/17/2009 1:03am

mystc_maelstorm

[50]Mar 16, 2009
    abc family is just like fox, just randomly comes out with show ideas that will get cancelled in a few shows

orangecrush_54

[51]Mar 16, 2009
    • level: 19
    God its been almost an hour and im still in shock!!! My main question, MY MAIN QUESTION, Does Kyle choose Amanda or Jessi, didnt get answered!! THATS what i wanted to know the most. I looked at the time at the end and i said to myself "There not going to do this" and they did. And to people saying they didnt know it was going to be cancelled, When they figured it out they should have filmed another episode. I wouldnt have minded the wait.

mystc_maelstorm

[52]Mar 16, 2009
    orangecrush_54 wrote:
    God its been almost an hour and im still in shock!!! My main question, MY MAIN QUESTION, Does Kyle choose Amanda or Jessi, didnt get answered!! THATS what i wanted to know the most. I looked at the time at the end and i said to myself "There not going to do this" and they did. And to people saying they didnt know it was going to be cancelled, When they figured it out they should have filmed another episode. I wouldnt have minded the wait.
    god i hope they did

bmlv29

[53]Mar 16, 2009

orangecrush_54 wrote:
    God its been almost an hour and im still in shock!!!

I am too! My mum is looking at me wierd 'cuz I'm still ranting and cursing about Kyle XY.

mystc_maelstorm

[54]Mar 16, 2009
    bmlv29 wrote:

orangecrush_54 wrote:
    God its been almost an hour and im still in shock!!!

I am too! My mum is looking at me wierd 'cuz I'm still ranting and cursing about Kyle XY.

ditto

southdogs

[55]Mar 16, 2009
    • level: 1
    I agree with the boycott. But I'm taking a further. Not only is ABCfamily banned in my house, so is ABC. There are plenty of other options for interesting TV, TNT, FX, SciFi, etc. Or I'll just make do with Netflix. I'm not giving that family of networks any more of my time. If they had been honest that the final episode was a season finale, I maybe could have lived with an offseason cancellation. That happens all the time. But their promos were dishonest bait-and-switch. Maybe this sounds like whining. Fine. They've lost another viewer.

mystc_maelstorm

[56]Mar 16, 2009
    southdogs wrote:
    I agree with the boycott. But I'm taking a further. Not only is ABCfamily banned in my house, so is ABC. There are plenty of other options for interesting TV, TNT, FX, SciFi, etc. Or I'll just make do with Netflix. I'm not giving that family of networks any more of my time. If they had been honest that the final episode was a season finale, I maybe could have lived with an offseason cancellation. That happens all the time. But their promos were dishonest bait-and-switch. Maybe this sounds like whining. Fine. They've lost another viewer.
    i just need to see the end of scrubs, aqnd get really mad at that then my total boycott will began

naesy1

[57]Mar 16, 2009
    • level: 2

WOW! This REALLY sucks.... I hate ABC Family....

I honestly hope that another network picks Kyle up (like Sci-Fi or USA) and steals a ton of money from ABC Family.

They tried to make to promos sound like it was a real series finale, but that was just ABC Family being idiots.

So after the ep was over and I was all like "WTH Just happened" (I was also saying "Oh Crap!" and "Oh No!" for the last 10 minutes because I knew it wasn't going to end well) Anyway, I decided to get my mind off it by watching CSI: Miami (On CBS, because I refuse to watch any ABC networks anymore, even though I wasn't fond of them to begin with)

Well guess who happend to make a cameo on CSI.... YUP! Jaimie Alexandar!!!!

So now im freaking out because all of a sudden I see Jessi working as a flight attendant and acting all like a normal person and not pulling darth vaders on people...

This SUCKS!

Can anyone tell me why ABC Family is stupid enough to cancel the only show that anyone actually cares about on their network???

And don't say anything about how they did it because of "Secret Life"---That show is just one giant cliche!----Teen gets pregnant in high school.....wow.......very original

Ok now I feel better that I got that all out!

BTW-If the show continues or not-I don't believe the crap about kyle and cassidy being the same mother-even though adam never flat out said that sarah was kyle's mother... Great.. Another question

You have got to be kidding me---------While I was typing this rant, the flight attendant who is being played by Jaimie Alexandar was discovered to be the murderer....

CBS is sending a message---maybe their picking Kyle up! Hey, they did kind of the same thing with dexter from showtime, even though its still running on showtime...

Once again this sucks...

***EDIT***

The flight attendant's name was Jenna....

Jenna=Jessi?

This is too weird!!!!

Edited on 03/16/2009 7:57pm

mystc_maelstorm

[58]Mar 16, 2009
    naesy1 wrote:

WOW! This REALLY sucks.... I hate ABC Family....

I honestly hope that another network picks Kyle up (like Sci-Fi or USA) and steals a ton of money from ABC Family.

They tried to make to promos sound like it was a real series finale, but that was just ABC Family being idiots.

So after the ep was over and I was all like "WTH Just happened" (I was also saying "Oh Crap!" and "Oh No!" for the last 10 minutes because I knew it wasn't going to end well) Anyway, I decided to get my mind off it by watching CSI: Miami (On CBS, because I refuse to watch any ABC networks anymore, even though I wasn't fond of them to begin with)

Well guess who happend to make a cameo on CSI.... YUP! Jaimie Alexandar!!!!

So now im freaking out because all of a sudden I see Jessi working as a flight attendant and acting all like a normal person and not pulling darth vaders on people...

This SUCKS!

Can anyone tell me why ABC Family is stupid enough to cancel the only show that anyone actually cares about on their network???

And don't say anything about how they did it because of "Secret Life"---That show is just one giant cliche!----Teen gets pregnant in high school.....wow.......very original

Ok now I feel better that I got that all out!

BTW-If the show continues or not-I don't believe the crap about kyle and cassidy being the same mother-even though adam never flat out said that sarah was kyle's mother... Great.. Another question

You have got to be kidding me---------While I was typing this rant, the flight attendant who is being played by Jaimie Alexandar was discovered to be the murderer....

CBS is sending a message---maybe their picking Kyle up! Hey, they did kind of the same thing with dexter from showtime, even though its still running on showtime...

Once again this sucks...

***EDIT***

The flight attendant's name was Jenna....

Jenna=Jessi?

This is too weird!!!!

i am now relieved that i decided not to watch csi:miami tonight, even though i am still pissed off

mystc_maelstorm

[59]Mar 16, 2009
    hopefully when i wake up tommorow i will forget all about this

bmlv29

[60]Mar 16, 2009

Gah! I forgot about the CSI: Miami thing. I was too busy ranting online on quite a few forums. I heard on Jaimie Alexander's myspace that Kyle XY's ending is permanent. My goodness! I am so mad! Even after an hour of watching the episode.

Anways, I loved the episode while I also hated it. Cliffhangers just suck.

Although, I loved Kyle for admitting his feelings to Jessi.

"Do you even have to ask?"

(I'm such a fangirl) xD

^_^