Kyle XY Forums

ABC Family (ended 2009)

So...I just finished the series...(SPOILERS)

Ghost_loy

[1]Nov 14, 2009
    • level: 6

And THIS is how the END it? WTF I'm outraged. I feel completed ripped off. I hate ABC Family!

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Sorry, I'm just so angry at this ending...

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

icewindbfly

[2]Dec 27, 2009
    • level: 2
    you are totaly damn right! WTF??

kdtfiles

[3]Dec 29, 2009
    • level: 23
    Totally agree too!!! Just finished watching the DVDs lastnight...WTF?!?! doesn't even cover it. The season leads up to a nearly epic twist...and it's cancled, no conclusion holes the size of mac-trucks just left open, and the stupid "wrap up" on the DVDs didn't do anything.

For one, they didn't cover how involved Nate was with Latnok, why the heck was he taking copies of stuff, why did he take Sarah's ring? Season 4 would have been the best one yet.

ABC Family sucks, now I'm glad the cable company here dosen't provide the station here, I'd stop watching it if they did.

luckalea

[4]Jan 10, 2010
    • level: 7
    i just finished the season and came on here to find out how long i'd have to wait to find out what happened next and status: ended?!? grrrrr

greysanatomy12

[5]Mar 30, 2010
    • level: 16

I feel the same way.i'm so mad.we get absolutely no closure.all the issues are unresolved and it ended with a cliffhanger.Seriously?Did the producers know it got cancelled when the last episode aired because i remember seeing in episode 7 or 6 that these were the final episodes?

kdtfiles

[6]Apr 8, 2010
    • level: 23
    greysanatomy12 wrote:

I feel the same way.i'm so mad.we get absolutely no closure.all the issues are unresolved and it ended with a cliffhanger.Seriously?Did the producers know it got cancelled when the last episode aired because i remember seeing in episode 7 or 6 that these were the final episodes?

Before they even started filming for the season the studio told the producers they WOULD be renewed for a 4th season, so they ( writers and producters )plotted out the show to end in a clifhanger - rather than doing another self contained season, they would build up the eps to make the season finale really end in a shock (to bring viewers back for season 4). But no sooner than they finished filming for the season the studio came to them and said that the network/studio wouldn't be renewing them after all - claimed the ratings slipped more then they liked AT THE START OF THE SEASON. And!!! they were not allowed to go back and do any reshoots of the yet to air eps, in hopes of tieing things up. At the time they could have added changes to the last couple eps to close some holes, but the studio refused to pay for new filming. Thus we were left with sooooo many questions, and sooooo few answers to what was going to happen next.

linusiuppsala

[7]Jun 20, 2010
    • level: 6
    ABC family sucks! =)

Nagowteena

[8]Jul 13, 2010
    • level: 13
    I hate ABC family, when I found out I was pretty pissed.