Kyle XY

Grey Matters

Aired Monday 9:00 PM Mar 03, 2008 on ABC Family

• the last scene saved the episode!

Nothing happened in this episode BUT the last scene. That was revelling! Thanking this off the episode was kinda boring.

That "how to prove we didn't cheat the test" was weak. We all know in the end Kyle would solve the problem. Declan's ankle was boring too. But the fact Jessi couldn't fix it is interesting.

The most important thing: how Sarah is alive and why was she hiding? Maybe she was healing from something, like Adam did. How did she know abou Kyle and Jessi if she was hidden? I think she has connection inside Latnok or the old Zyzkz (how the hell spell this?) Next episode may be interesting...season finale is close too, when will the show come back? Will it have a season 3?
  • Another Fantastic Episode!

I guess Kyle was taking it easy on Declan but that wasn't according to Declan though.

Kyle is very sweet and now he is going to ask Amanda to the Prom.
    Is the little Trager a cheater or did he study?

Kyle goes for the girl advice to Ask Amanda and we can see them telling him the best way to ask her. Is Sarah still Alive? We can see Adam and Kyle discussing behind Jessi's back.

Jessi is pushed to the limit by her father; she passes the test but her father pressures her more and more and never gives her a break.

Josh is trying to show his Principal that he is not guilty and that he did study and is starting to work harder. The Principal is blaming Kyle too now.

So Jessi did it! She's the guilty one who posted the test and Kyle is getting blamed for her actions.

Lori interested in the DJ? Now that would be cool!

I guess Amanda knows about Kyle's question.

Declan turns to Jessi for help. It's about his ankle…

Now that Principal is just annoying!

Who is the cheater that went on the website? Amanda went on the website but she told Kyle that she did not see the whole paper.

I didn't like Mr. Taylor, for him Jessi is just an experiment for him.

Kyle is working on how to clear his name and his brother's name!

Josh has been great he is really growing up and becoming more mature.

The anonymous person has a secret and she wants Kyle to help Jessi now.

Declan is doing great and he cannot keep and secret from Kyle so he told Kyle the truth to what Jessi did about his leg.

Mr. Taylor is very funny when threatened and he shows Mrs. Trager that he has power.

Kyle challenges the Principal and he announces that another test needs to be taken.

Declan's ankle hurts again! Does that mean that Andy's cancer can come back?

Lori and Declan are good together! I guess she still wants to be friends though.

And at last he asks her Amanda and Kyle are going to the prom! Brian is just a bad person! I'm just fed up of him telling Jessi what to do…

Who is Kyle going to meet? So Sarah is alive!!
  • Cheating controversy!

Again this season is turning out to be one of the best in such a long, long time thanks to great writing and acting, led by Matt Dallas aka Kyle. We get to see Kyle finally really become a man. As he and several other students get caught cheating or did they cheat. Really didn't like the principal as the principal had a better than thou attitude. Also we see Jessi and Kyle argue and that Kyle says that he really does care about her. Despite their differences. Meanwhile, we get introduced to who Sarah is in former Brat Packer Ally Sheedy. Loved it when Kyle stood up to the principal in front of the school. Classic!
  • Blah blah blah ... We meet Sarah for the first time... Blah blah blah

7.6
    Jessi causes trouble by posting exam answers online, and gets Josh in trouble for potentially cheating. Kyle resolves this by handing the list of students who viewed the results - which turns out to be much larger than the number of suspected cheats. Ergo the tests are reset for everybody.

Kyle gets mysterious instant messages (from Sarah) which warn him that Jessi is being pushed way too hard by her "dad". He and Mama Traeger join forces to try stop this. They bond over this when she realises that her professional integrity does not matter as much as helping people like Kyle and Jessi. I love these scenes, as these two have a genuine mother-son screen presence.

Declan is still having problems with his ankle, which he unwillingly lets Jessi help with. This is to perform better in his basketball trials. However, it turns out that it was temporary. Not all is lost, when Lori helps him get back to practice, and they seem to be on better terms again.

Amanda gets asked out to the prom by Kyle. All fine and well, but she is now just a pain to watch. My word - what is up with all this good-girl rebellion? It is beyond belief (despite Kyle XY being a show about genetically superior being) - and seriously irritating.
  • One heck of a good episode!

So we find out that Josh gets accused for cheating along with some other students for getting good scores on their placement tests. When we find out it was Jessi who hacked into the computers to steal the test and post it online, I was a bit surprised but also should have seen it coming, as Sarah did a very similar thing. Jessi still seems to mean well, we see that she helps Declan by healing his injured ankle, but we also see that Taylor is pushing Jessi to her limits, and it seems he won't stop until it's too late. I liked that Kyle fixed the situation with the cheating and didn't rat anyone out, but that made Hooper decide to make everyone re-do the exam. I think we are starting to finally see Jessi understand that Kyle really does care about her well being, she seems to be slowly understanding this, but I think it might take a bit more. The end of the episode was my favourite part, the show is finally picking up more pace again, to bad there is not much of the season left. This revial javascript:validateForm(document.reviewForm);
    Submitwas much better then when we found out Baylin was alive and walking again, but it would rank about equal when we found out Baylin's body was being revived.
  • This episode of Kyle was great. It was strong and shocking at the end and I loved it.

At the beginning it was okay and then it became great. Though I really didn't like how the principle was accusing random people of cheating. It was all of a sudden. I also didn't the sappy talking parts. But i loved all the Jessi scenes. I love how she is fighting to be the best and how Kyle tried to stop her at the park and they got into another argument! And she said he doesn't care and stuff. But everyone knows he does. It was great when Kyle stood up to the principle in front of the whole school! But the best part was the end when we finally met Sarah!
  • freaking sweet baby

wow this episode shows the reason why i watch this series it was excellent i wasn't really sure about watching this episode i thought i was going to be one of those filler episodes but man i was wrong the storyline is really good it had some little twist and kind of got of topic about the mistery about sarah but it was definetily awesome..my favorite part was in the beggining when kyle and declan are playing basketball we see them hanging out not like in the other episodes where the barely spoke to each other but i was an awesome episode love kyle xy
  • This installment of Kyle XY "Grey Matters" involve Kyle and Josh in a scandal. Someone has posted test questions on a website allowing all the students to ace their exams.

This episode was good in my opinion. You get to see some charactors growing and you also get to see more of what is going on with Jessi. I am not to happy with her but I do feel bad for her situation. It's hard to find yourself or trust someone when your own home environment don't show the same balance. She knows that Brian Taylor means her no good but he is the only one she has to turn to, so she feels like she has to have his approval for any and everything. I feel that the whole cast has grown. The show just keeps getting better.
  • I felt they didn't do too much this episode.

I did enjoy this episode. But I just felt that this episode didn't live up to it's normal Kyle XY standards. Although it was a good episode, filled with some more mystery and problem solving, and Kyle's and Jessi's powers. I thought the cheating problem was pretty good, considering Kyle didn't do much of his logical thinking like he does for mostly everything he has to deal with in his life.

And we know that Jessi's character is quite developing more. She doesn't seem nearly afraid as she used to be talking to everyone and trying to make herself more noticeable. But now, we finally get to learn more about Sarah, and hopefully they can explain her more in the next episode. And I want to see what's going to happen with Jessi and Taylor and Latnok.

Hopefully, the next couple of episodes will be great. As it is only one more episode until the season finale, I expect great things from the show. I just hope it won't disappoint right in the end. But I doubt it will.