Kyle XY

House of Cards

Aired Monday 9:00 PM Aug 13, 2007 on ABC Family

• Amazing Episode

I thought nothing could top last weeks episode but i was wrong, this episode was brillant and the best of the series, in my opinion. Declan, Kyle and Tom working together was a real treat, and I didn't expect Kyle to get Ballentine's ring but I was completely shocked with what he did, moments like that make me love this show. Though I am worried about Foss and what the MADACORP people will do to him, I love the fact that he stayed so that Kyle and Declan wouldn't get caught. Nothing extremely bad better happen to him. Josh and Andy are the IT couple for me. IMHO, no other couple on this show can hold a candle to them. They have the best chemistry and their scenes are always my favorite in the episodes. I don't know what happened, I went from completely hating Josh in season one and now I can't help but love him. He's matured so much and is so sweet to Andy. I couldn't help but smile when he brought her the popsicle. It's a shame she has cancer because she's my favorite character on the show and IF she does die, Josh is gonna be heartbroken.

Jessie has grown on me and I didn't expect that. It was sweet of her to visit Emily's daughter and draw her the pictures, I wasnt expecting that from her, but during that whole scene, it felt like I was watching a completely different character, it was kinda weird. I love how Nicole noticed the symbol in Jessie's drawings was the same as in Kyle's drawings, i can't wait till the truth about Jessie comes out.

Amanda gets accepted into a school in New York, what does this mean for her character ? Is she gonna be leaving the show ? I wanna know more about that.