Kyle XY

House of Cards

Aired Monday 9:00 PM Aug 13, 2007 on ABC Family

• Great episode, one of hte best this season.

This episode was great. And it set up the next episode for an even better one. Kyle notices Ballantine's Latnok ring which was the one Kyle gave to the Pawn Shop to get Amanda's bracelet back. So then Kyle brings Declan to Tom and they set out to get the ring back.

While this is going on Jessi is listening in on Emily calling her daughter Paige and once more it hurt focusing too much. I hate when they do this because their screeching noise is weird.

The she sneaks into the room and sees Paige and that she is at a party and she then goes to visit. There she draws Page a picture and when Emily gets there she is freaked out at how Jessi somehow found out about Paige.

Lastly could Stephen be cheating on Nicole with Emily. I don't think it is what it seems but you never know! Then Kyle uses his fast math to time the elevator right and gets the ring off Ballantine and takes it home to open the box. There he sees a young Kyle and Jessi which could be Baylin and his XX. Kyle looks really surprised and confused. The next episode should be great! I can't wait!