Kyle XY

In the Company of Men

Aired Monday 9:00 PM Feb 02, 2009 on ABC Family

• The start of a new episode, but this time without Kyle and Amanda together, due to what went on in the previous episodes.

The start of a new episode, but this time without Kyle and Amanda together, due to what went on in the previous episodes. Warning, spoilers contained below.

So by the time I am watching this, I have already heard that the show was cancelled. Hopefully we won't be left hanging at the end of this season, because if we are, I guess we won't get any closure. Anyways, back to the episode. I have to admit, having Jessi around the house does add for an interesting mix. Now that Kyle is all depressed from Amanda, the whole family gives their ideas to try and help Kyle, but Jessi's is by far the funniest. When early on we see Kyle misses a call from Foss, I was already getting excited. We haven't seen him for a while, at least not since last season. It was pretty funny to see Kyle get drunk for the first time, strange as well, but funny. At the end we see Foss again, but he has some bad news. Apparently Adam is dead, and wanted to see Kyle, but because Kyle was drunk, he missed his chance and now it's too late. I am not sure if it is just me, or if these new problems just seem so uninteresting. Adam dying again? So what, why is this such a big problem, and what's up with this whole Latnok thing. I think that the reason this show was cancelled might be because the story just isn't as interesting anymore. Hopefully I am proved wrong before the end of this season, but if not, I guess I won't be to disappointed to see it go.
  • I hope those last six episodes will be as great as this one.

This episode of Kyle XY is one of the best ones ever and the best one since season one. I enjoyed watching it and it kept my attention the whole time.

Kyle was moaning that Amanda broke up with him so Declan and Josh decided to take him to a club to cheer him up and to take his mind off the break-up. It was the second time when Kyle drank alcohol and this time he loosened up a little bit too much and was using his abilities imprudently. Kyle was really funny when he got drunk.

I am glad that Amanda and Kyle did not get much screen time together. I got really annoyed with their relationship and their issues.