Kyle XY

Life Support

Aired Monday 9:00 PM Feb 09, 2009 on ABC Family

• This episode fulfilled my expectation.

I really enjoyed the previous episode of Kyle XY "In the Company of Men" and I hoped the next ones would be at least a little bit as good as "In the Company of Men". I have to say this episode exceeded my expectations. The story is very exciting. Kyle has to deal with the death of Adam Baylin and soon after a car accident he has to deliver a baby on a road in woods, contact Jessi and send her a distress message. Nicole is seriously injured and when doctors can not save her Kyle decides to do the only remaining thing and contact Latnok for help. Kyle knows it is not a path Adam or Nicole wanted him to take, but "desperate times call for desperate measures". Kyle saves Nicole and only the time shows for how high price. Keep going in the same pace with all these exciting stories!!
  • This is exactly what the doctor ordered! Great episode with a bit of everything, definitely the best episode of late.

Another episode, and it seems Kyle get's himself into a very interesting situation. Warning, spoilers contained below.

So early on Kyle is a bit distracted by Adam's death, but what is worse is he is driving Josh and Nicole to some convention, which is not good since Kyle is not thinking about hid driving so much. This leads him to end up in a crash when he swerves to avoid hitting a pregnant women and her car. After nearly escaping what could have been a worse situation, we see that a new character is introduced, and she is pregnant. Not only that, but her water breaks as Kyle is trying to help her, and it doesn't look like Kyle has ever seen a pregnant women, because he kind of stares. But I guess it makes sense, this is the first time Kyle has ever seen a pregnant women, he is curious. It was interesting to see Kyle helping a women give birth, and lucky for that women that Kyle crashed because of her. Already I was liking this episode a lot more then the last one, the whole giving birth and crash story line was just something fresh and new, and it was nice to see something different. It was sad to see Nicole in the state she was in, it looked like she was going to die, which was something that really affected the whole family. At the end we see Jessi seems to be helping Latnok a bit, but at least she has good intentions. Kyle got a cure from Latnok to heal Nicole, but he made a deal that he would join them. I just hope that Latnok is good, because they seem to be pretty sneaky and something tells me they are not as good as they try to seem.