Kyle XY

Memory Serves

Aired Monday 9:00 PM Aug 14, 2006 on ABC Family

• The kids go off to the University of Washington and from their Kyle and one of the gang make their way to a nearby location... Good teaser episode. It partially answers some questions but the answers create more questions than there were t

In this episode, we finally get a little bit more of a clue about Kyle's past. Not a big clue, and not a very solid one. What we do learn of is the significance of a place.

One we did not know about, and what we have not exactly seen before.

Not a huge amount of risk, danger, action, super abilities in this episode. It seems like it is an important link in a chain that the writers of the show are building.

While it was more fun that most episodes of a lot of series, and for most of them I would count it as "above average", on this series, it is merely average. Better than par, except for Kyle XY.

Lori and Declan's relationship tends to be as screwed up as ever. Josh is still on the my-step-brother-is-an-alien jag. And the parents of the clan are as concerned yet optimistic as ever.

So in a sense, only three things change. One, is they go to the place. And the other two, you will have to watch the show to the very end to see.