Kyle XY

Psychic Friend

Aired Monday 9:00 PM Jan 19, 2009 on ABC Family

• A good episode where Kyle gets some information in a little bit of a different way.

A good episode where Kyle gets some information in a little bit of a different way. Warning, some spoilers are contained below.

In this episode Kyle see's a psychic who tells him his soul mate is in danger. Kyle automatically assumes that she means Amanda, but I had the feeling early she meant Jessi. The one thing I really loved seeing in this episode was the fair grounds, because I had seen them producing this episode at my school, and it was cool to see the park right outside my school in a show that I love. When Nicole invited Jessi to stay with the Trager family, all I could think was that the Trager's were now like some sort of clone keeping family, I thought it was a bit weird to now have Jessi and Kyle. I mean, Kyle was one thing, and it made sense, but now Jessi as well? I guess we will just have to see how things develop from here, and if Jessi will be staying with the Trager's for good. At the end of the episode, we see that the psychic was paid by a Latnok member to say what she did to Kyle, and that maybe Kyle and Jessi being together it actually a plot by Latnok. What exactly is the purpose of this, I am not 100% sure of, but I think it has to do with them both being similar and killing two birds with one stone (just not literally killing).