Kyle XY

ABC Family (ended 2009)

layle1

Kyle XY Fan Reviews page 10 of 16

• The best of the best.

Although this show reminds me to other shows ( due to some similarities of the show with John Doe and the OC) i think it's a great show with a great plot. Even though there are only ten episodes it has become my personal favorite, this is 'cause i believe the writters have managed to keep it fresh and also the actors have done an amazing and outstanding job in special Matt Dallas who plays the role of Kyle. I hope this show lasts many seasons more and i also hope that every episode be as interesting as the current ones.
  • Can TV get any better??

this is da most awesome show thats On TV by far..cant wait for da second season... every episode makes u expect more for the next.. its simply GREAT!! love it.. Gud Stuff.. I love how da characters and how it handles each.. And da abilities of Kyle is like so awesome.. each episode makes u feel more excited.. Hope the second season would be more better.. 10 episodes per season seems not enough.. wen i actually knew dat i felt kinda sad.. but then again it still Rock!! Hats off for the producers and directors.. You guys r doin a great job.. Heep it up..
  • Finally a show where the main characters name is Kyle, I've been waiting for this my whole life. And the shows really good.

Atlast my dream show has come, now us Kyle's can dance in joy knowing that a great show like Kyle XY is here. Though the plot for this isn't at all original it's mind boggling, that it is, and it will keep you guessing on what Kyle truely is, mine is that he's an experiment. Though my only problem is the only character you care about is Kyle and not much else. Somtimes I dislike the daughter because she acts like any other teen of her age and sex, not caring about others and always disobeying her parents orders, and always going out with the wrong person that they really shouldn't, and going to parties that will end up in either getting drunk, pregnant, or a drug addict. The same goes to the son but I won't go on about him now. Though I will admitt the actors who play them do a good job at being the character and you can actually believe them, both good and bad. The story is interesting, to see Kyle learn all of lifes little lesson is good to see. And so all of my waiting was not in vain, not only does a show have a character (the main one infact) has the name Kyle, the show is great too. OH and I advise the person who keeps disagreeing with the good score reviews to stop doing that because if you cherish your life then you should stop.
  • Kyle XY.................... whoa

Kyle XY is about this teen who wakes up in the middle of the forest and has no idea of how he got there or who he is... in fact he doesn't know how to speak or what anything is... weird... Anyways blah blah blah and the Petersons come and are all like "We are Kyle's I mean NOAH's real parents and we are taking him home to Connecticut with us. And Kyle' like "You are very good liars" and they are like "It's our job" or something. And THEN they take him to Adam Balin and the season is over. So I can't wait for the new upcoming season!!!!!!!!!!
  • A great show, but quite confusing for the casual viewer....

I started watching this show two or three weeks after it first aired, and I was a bit confused as to the mystery behind Kyle. I didn't have a clue what was going on with him (not only because I missed some important things in the first few episodes, but I didn't pay much attention when I DID watch it). But even though it was hard to keep up with the main plot, the casual viewer could enjoy the little side stories of Kyle learning about psychology, the things we do, and life in general. Although I felt some elements in the show were unnecissary, the show is still very entertaining. I will definately tune into the next season (and I promise to pay attention this time!).
  • this show is the most coolest show for teens everywhere! i mean, come on! if you never heard of this show, you are REALLY missing out

this show is the greatest show of all. the first episode i really like because when Kyle showed off his abdomen without the bellybutton, it got me all tense! my favorite actors are April Matson, Matt Dallas, amd Margurite MacIntyre. again if you never heard of it, you are really missing out on all the fun. i cannot wait until next season of Kyle XY on ABC!! go KYLE XY! WOO HOO!!!
  • Interesting concept for a science fiction show!

I found this show interesting. I think that the whole concept that the show is based upon is something pretty original, and I am happy that people are able to come up with original ideas that are not like the same patterns sitcoms (though every sitcom has its own style), drama (teen drama is the one that is dominating television, some of them are good (The OC, One Tree Hill) but some aren’t). But turning into a science fiction you usually think of shows on outer space (like Star Trek or Battlestar Galactica or shows with people with powers, Supernatural or Smallville) but I guess that at the end it eventually comes up the same idea: entertaining the public.

So, in this show we are looking at a guy named Kyle who is apparently a sort of newborn in a teenager’s body. Something that probably could be basically old, but for a TV series it could get up to an original show. Just then, the Trager decides to sort of adopt him, for what the children are not to fond on. But eventually, they manage to get fond of him and eventually manage to like him, and share his emotions. That sort of things. For a science fiction show, I think that sort of the concept of the show is something that is not usually seen, and I think that is why basically people like this show. I really think that it is a very interesting show, and that it deserves really a second season. Hopefully, lets just hope that the second season is as good as the first one.
  • A boy that is found naked in the woods with no past is taken in by the Trager family. He looks like he is in his twenties but acts like a 2-year old. Still, he is able to do extremly difficult mathmatics and demonstrate other unearthy qualities.

Kyle XY is a great show. I was hooked as soon as I started to watch. Kyle, while learning about the world around him, asks questions that you really never think about, untill you hear them asked; it really makes you think. Also, Kyle XY has a great plot. More about Kyle(Matt Dallas) is revealed every episode, while the show keeps you quessing. When i got up to the last few episodes, I thought I had everything all figured out, then I learned somthing that negated my whole theory. And by the final episode I was amazed! This is really a great show! I can't wait for the new season to come!
  • This show is awesome!

This show is an original and interesting story about a boy who literally appeared out of nowhere and didn't know anything about the human race. You would think he was from another planet, but as he adapts to his new life, the mystery of his existence keeps unfolding, leaving me at the edge of my seat everytime I watch. Matt Dallas and his portrayal of Kyle is phenomenal. He is so adorable and fun to watch, and you can't help but fall in love with his character's innocence. I can't wait to see more of this show, and I'm excited to learn more about who Kyle really is.
  • A terrible show that tries to be Powder for the 7th Heaven set.

1.5
    I\\\'d heard some good things about this show so when I was hanging out at the local bar and someone mentioned watching it I was certainly game to give it a shot. Something I would later regret.

The show basically functions as a rip-off of Powder or Stranger in a Strange Land except it\\\'s been reworked for viewers of 7th Heaven, e.g. the parents are nice and well-meaning all the time, the kids spend almost all of their free time with their parents, and the daughter set up to be \\\"rebellious\\\" is announced as such by having a boyfriend and outside interests of her own.

If you live in an incredibly repressive household and aren't allowed to watch anything that isn't overtly \\\"wholesome\\\" then it might be ok, but the writing and plot don\\\'t really do that much either. Kyle wanders around a bit not really understanding what\\\'s going on and everyone acts a bit confused excepting for their copious quality time together until the end comes along. About the only redeeming aspect was a brief role by Krychek which, frankly, feels a bit like slumming and a bit like typecasting.

Me and my friends are all betting that Kyle will turn out to be an angel who somehow enhances the lives of everyone he comes into contact with. It\\\'s just about the only outcome that makes sense for such a bland, inoffensive, forcibly \\\"family friendly\\\" type of show.
  • One of the best shows abc family has.

ABC Family has well known good orginal shows that should get more viewers than any other cable show. Great show too keep around for the summer one of the best shows. Iv\'e got too lookforward too a 2nd season too. Good Move on Kyle Xy and With Wildfire and New shows and movies. ABC family keeps my views up. Kyle XY should be the most watched show over the summer.
  • Love it.

I love everything about this show. I've just finished watching the whole of season 1 and there hasn't been one episode that I haven't liked. It's great for keeping you guessing but not so much that you get frustrated that you never find out anything. The season finale was great. I loved the final 10 minutes of the show. Kyle saying goodbye to the Tragers was quite emotional and then meeting the man who he was a clone of. It's made me really excited for season 2. I love the chemistry between the characters and their relationships with each other. They're all really believable as a family and that's what made it so emotional when Kyle left. With the way the first season has gone I'm excited about the second. It if keeps up the way it has then it's going to be great. Definitely worth watching.
  • This show has made me glued to the screen

i love this show and i am not in.... anyway the type of person to get on a computer and make comment but i was starting to feel klye withdrawl and i was like if this show does not return... oh my gosh......... then my mom said she saw the actor who plays klye in another show and i'm like NO....No...... to my suprise it was not him. Great job on this show. I love the whole discovery of life. my favorite three stars are kyles bro ,who has an great writer for him(he says what your thinking) and of course KYLE good pick. i like the sisters sort of boyfriend he is s solid guy who you would not expect to come through so strong on screen. his fuction in the show is not just some girls MAN good job writers. i'll guess i'll have to wait till the summmer for more of my show ......till then later.
  • Just finished watching all the available episodes

Well I just finished watching all the available episodes at the moment. I think this is a pretty good show. I the little brother, Josh Trager, is really funny. The daughter, Lori Trager, has grown on me. I didn't like her a tfirst but she seems to have grown alot. And her boyfriend, Declan, was the same way. I didn't like him to begin but he really grew on me and I actually prefer him to Lori. Both of the parents are really great but maybe just a little too "I'm cool and I wanna be your friend" type of parents. Don't get me wrong, I think they are very good parents, just different. I am anxious to see where this show goes. It has alot of potential and I am very hooked right now.
  • a show where you have to watch for the ansere in it kile has tofind out who he is and find out where he came from this show will keep you in your seat and will keep you thinking the home time

a show where you have to watch for the ansere in it kile has tofind out who he is and find out where he came from this show will keep you in your seat and will keep you thinking the home time why they arnt using it for the genaral seasion is a mistory i cant think of another sy-fy show that is better it combines science fiction into a fun story with mistery with drama i can wait to have it back any when you think you got the ansere it asks another question in my opion on of the best showes ever in this next seaion the questions will be ansered wqith mind exsploding discovery a the end of the seasion kile is a clone and if that isent freeky he his meating the preson whu whas cloned to make him
  • A pretty good sci-fi show about high school kids.

Kyle XY is about a high school boy with no memory, and subsequently no past, who is found by a family who takes him in, he can't understand everyday things but is a mastermind at doing math calculations.

I like the show, and look forward to watching it. I think most people have figured out the mystery, and guessed that Kyle XY is modified clone, and that he was an experiment to see if people could accept him, and thereby accept clones, and to see what would happen to a person if 100 percent of their brain could be used, what they could learn, and what they could do.
  • Please - Bring it back soon - I can't get enough!

Growing up, I was a big fan of "The Wonder Years" and now we have a grown up version of "The Wonder Years" in Kyle XY. My years of wanting Kevin and Winnie to get together have now been replaced by wanting Kyle and Samantha to get together! Beautifully written, well acted, each week this show has me hooked - craving the next episode. Kyle has that magic personality that you can't help but like, with just a hint that there's something more to him, hidden talents we are yet to see. If there is anyone still debating whether it is worth the effort to watch this show, do yourself a favor, watch it, then watch it again, and again ... It won't take long before your hooked saying "Please - Bring it back soon - I can't get enough!"
  • I love kyle xy i like this show from the beginning. This show was a decent show. I love this show because it si very very intresting and fun to watch. This show is very excited i can't wait until 2 season. 1st season was very good and instresting and fun.

I love kyle xy i like this show from the beginning. This show was a decent show. I love this show because it si very very intresting and fun to watch. This show is very excited i can't wait until 2 season. 1st season was very good and instresting and fun. I don't knwo what 2nd season going to like. I don't knwo trager family going to be there. I really want trager they are nice family. Nicole was a good foster mother so Stephen. I hope 2nd season going to be good like 1st season. Kyle Xy is rock.
  • Excellent family show !

I can only hope that they air the reruns to give us a tidbit since they are going to make us wait \"forever\" until the second season begins ! This is an \"edge of your seat\" kind of show. Lot\'s of crazy twists and turns, not to mention how they get the audience involved with trying to figure out clues and different websites to make it seem quite real ! I really miss the show. My husband and son were even interested and they are difficult, to say the least ! Hurry up ABC Family, we want the second season ummmmm now ! thanks
  • Filled with unexpected twists, this suspense/drama will captivate any audience.

Kyle XY, if the first ten episodes are any sign, is destined for great things. These few episodes that make up the first season show the birth of a character so innocent that you can\'t help but feel for him, and so talented you can\'t help but be amazed by him. With a fine blend of drama, action, suspense, and humor, this is a great show for people of any age to enjoy. These ten episodes were more than enough to make me fall in love with the characters. Kyle XY shows great potential, and I look forward to seeing more of it in the future. Bring on season two!
  • It's a tough show to follow. watch the first 2 episodes and u'll understand. go to abcfamily.com and watch the episodes for FREE

This is honestly a PERFECT show. it's got the romance, drama, sci-fi, comedy, teenage drama, and even a little scary-ness (if that's a word. This is a must see show. The first season ended and the second season will be starting next year. keep ur eye out and tv on for Kyle XY!!! now i need to type random stuff to fill in the 100 words. *sigh* i honestly don't understand why they need it to be 100 words. A review doesn't need 100 words, it needs ur opinion on the show right?? right. blah blah blah blah blah blah
  • ABC Family will rule with shows like \"Kyle XY\"!

I don\'t normally watch TV, but if there were more shows like \"Kyle XY\" I have no doubt that I would become a major couch potato! Not only is Kyle endearing, the whole family is just as endearing as he is. It\'s great to see a family portrayed as a normal family in this day and time. I don\'t believe I have ever seen Bruce Thomas in any other show, but he\'s great. (He\'s also rather attractive!) The role is a perfect fit for him. The other actors are equally talented. Bravo! And again, I say Bravo!
  • The BEST Show I've Seen in 2006

Kyle XY is the best show i've seen in 2006 and i'm serious and Kyle is just so interesting and sometimes its a drama and sometimes its funny and of course Kyle just doesn't do it it's Josh, Laurie, Ms. Trager, Mr. Trager, Declan, Tom Foss, and Zyxx just what the add to the show is what makes it so great. People watch this show and you will have a new summer favorite None of my friends have heard of it and once they started watching it they told me the loved it and one of my friends said it that has saved his marriage. I'm not saying it will but it worked for my friend. watch it!
  • kyle is a teen found wondering around naked. We learn that he is a blank stlate his brain knows nothing. He is taken into the Trager family and begins to learn as if he were a baby, but with a supermind that allows him to catch up and supass everyone else

I love this show, but everyone I know doesn't watch it! It's like a john doe for teens but it is for everyone. I love to watch it and can't wait for the next season! I keep telling my friends about it so they will watch it. I know they would love it just like I love it.
  • Personal favorite

This is the best mystery show I have ever seen.Some people say that this show makes no sence well thats wrong.Its alitle hard to understand at first, but if you watched it has much has I did you would understand it.Well I think this show in funnym,mysterous,and family friendly show.
  • Everything about this show is PERFECT!

I first heard about this show in the beginning of May, and couldn\'t wait until it came out. After I saw the first episode I really felt sorry for Kyle. He doesn't even know who he is or where he's from. And he did give a big thank you to Nicole for trying the best she could to help Kyle. The saddest episode I've seen is "Blame it on the Rain". (That was actually the first time I've seen Kyle cry before). Eventually he figures out his emotions, and starts to have feelings for Lori's best friend, "Amanda", in the same episode he meets her boyfriend, "Charlie" he's heartbroken. But Kyle still tells her that their just friends.

In the last episode Kyle sadly leaves the Traggers. He really doesn't, because what's his face (sorry I forgot his name) tells him a scientist created and that he doesn't have any biological parents. Those imposter parents were trying to take him to Adam Bailen. The reason they wanted to kill was because he was a experiment failure. And their's only one thing that all teenagers can do but Kyle can't. DRIVE Overall, the person who thought of this show did a very good job:)
  • ok

7.8
    I have honestly never seen a full episode about this show. But what i have seen through parts of episodes and commeericals it seems liek a pretty good show. Its bascially about a kid that comes from another planet and trys to cope with life on earth. Like i said i have never seen a full episode but from the little that i have seen it seems to look similar to a 4400 or something of that sort.
    Overall i am willing to give the show a chance and i think that everyone who already hasnt seen it should do the same.
  • THIS IS THE BEST SHOW EVER

Kyle XY is my newest show that I'm addicted to. It is so interesting because I could have never guessed what was going to happen on the season finale or in any episode. Matt Dallas is the bomb. He won't got nominated but he should. Also you need to see Josh because he is funny. He takes away the drama and makes so good to watch. But really if you are looking at my review and you have never seen this show watch because if you don't this one good thing that you won't remember. #1 show, 2 thumbs up, ect. Kyle XY for ever
  • A boy wakes up in the middle of the woods and doesn't know who he is. Eventually he is taken in by a doctor who begins to raise him with her family and they discover he is no ordinary boy.

This is another great show as it has all the necessary elements to create a science fiction show. The way Kyle works his way around mathematical problems that could make you and I faint at the sight of it. Of course, that is all non-existant but it makes interesting viewing. It also takes a look into an average family's life and how he interacts with them. I thought Matt Dallas looks way too calm and one dimensional but I guess that's what makes his character believable. Aside from that small complaint, its a decent show. But I thought ten episodes for the first season is a little restricting, since a show like that would have at least 15-20 episodes.
  • Sooo amazing!

This show is sooo amazing!! I love how they always leave you with a cliff hanger thats a clue. Its a wonderful family show; my whole family enjoys it and we love to make predictions about what will happen next. I also enjoy peicing together the clues. The season finale was totally intense! When Kyle said he remembered his parents i thought, "Okay, there's something wrong here. He can not remember his non parents!" That went on for about a half hour so I fell for their tricks. I also love how they trick you into thinking one thing, then telling you its the opposite. Kudos to the creator and writer for inventing such complicated and one of a kind series!
5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14