Kyle XY

ABC Family (ended 2009)

layle1

Kyle XY Fan Reviews page 2 of 16

• Brothers?

I have just finished watching all 3 seasons of Kyle XY for THIRD TIME. Someone just has to bring back this amazing show, I NEED Season 4!

• why not

The shows amazing bring it back
  • kyle xy

I loved this show and to cut it off with an ending like that was selfish.. Kyle XY needs to b brought back like yesterday... This show has everything any other show has and more. It builds it has suspense, drama, education, etc. All its needs to be back.....
  • Kyle XY Needs to be brought back.

Kyle XY is at least one of the best shows ever made. It has a amazing plot, great actors, and a very good Setting. And you left us on a cliff-hanger, and that's why i want you to bring it back. However, im writing this letter hopping ABC will see it and reconsider bringing back Kyle XY. Over the years Kyle XY has gained hundred of thousands of viewers threw netflix. I did not know the show excised until i made a netflix account and seen how good of a show it was. It is my favorite show out there and its so sad to see it end like that. Please bring it back. And other viewers reading this, we can try to make a stand. If you type in on google Bring back Kyle XY petition, a petition will pop up, if you sign it, we will get one step closer to bringing back Kyle XY
  • we need kyle back

pleaseee bring kyle back to tv i loved kyle xy and now i cant watch it please bring it back i watched all of the ep's and now i cant watch anything i watch it just to be disappointed please bring it back so i will not be broed
  • We need Kyle back

We miss Kyle,we hope Kyle will comes back to my family like he came back to Tranger's Family!!! Let Kyle comes back please!!!!!

• Bring it back

I sat there everyday watching Kyle xy to just be left with disappointment at least put it on another channel it's not too late pleaseee do it for all the fans out here
  • Kyle XY deserves to be brought back

I did not watch the show when it came out because I was not aware it existed. However last month my family started watching Kyle XY on Netflix and were hooked! We just finished watching all three seasons, watching 3-4 episodes at a sitting. All of us enjoyed watching the story line unfold and new stories develop. We are real fans now and have just finished with the season 3 cliffhanger "Bringing down the House". They should possibly re-do the cliffhanger and change the story arc as the "dark side" Kyle is NOT consistent with his non-violent approach to life. My whole family was surprised by that turn of events as we were trying to see how he was going to outsmart his opponents not beat them through violence.

Any way what would it take to get this series started back up? We all felt it was the most entertaining and engaging show we have seen in years on TV. Really need to see closure to these story arcs.....
  • The only show where I go such great length to make a review.

I first saw the first season of this show at the age of 13 or 14 last 6 years ago.

I always stay tuned every week to watch the episodes.

This personally I believe is the most amazing TV Series I've ever watched that time, of course until now.

Re-watching them all from Season 1-3 these last few days, my thought never changed.

Mystery/Sci-Fi is not really one of my preference. Actually, I never actually watch TV series. But this one was an exemption. Even though it's flawed in a way where I actually felt disappointed, it's still one of the best as a whole.

Reading few reviews for Kyle XY around the net, I found some pros and cons to balance them all out. For some it's a childish and for some, it's worth the time. These reviews has made me tell what I think.

===============================================================================

l l - - - - - - - - - - Story Plot - 10/10 - - - - - - - - - - l l

The reason why I enjoyed this series is because of the philosophical point of views of life by Kyle and his growth of understanding for this. This show gives preaching yet in a comfortable way. Although the story revolves around Kyle's history and mystery, his inside voices is what I really look forward the most.

His personal growth.

l l - - - - - - - - - - Twists and Revelations - 8/10 - - - - - - - - - - l l

I don't feel surprised for some outcomes. I do however enjoy some revelations. Since I don't analyze that much, I have this feeling that it's predictable yet without my knowledge.

l l - - - - - - - - - - Episodes & Arcs - 8/10 - - - - - - - - - - l l

I have no problems with Season 1's and half of Season 2's episodes. The story telling was at ease without, what we called, "Fillers'' that has nothing to do with the mystery, just one of those daily life scenes. It somehow pro-longed to make the cliffhanger for Cassidy's Arc. They cleverly made the cutting like it's impossible 'not to miss' the episode since they put the important stuffs at some point inside of a filler story.

l l - - - - - - - - - - Song Intermissions - 10/10 - - - - - - - - - - l l

I find the songs very soothing and perfect/suited to the every scenes. It just carries me away.

l l - - - - - - - - - - Dialogues/Acting - 8/10 - - - - - - - - - - l l

The acting felt natural but some are kinda off and dull. Few lines are over-used and redundant. But overall, it's amazing.

l l - - - - - - - - - - Relationship Involvement Polygons - 7/10 - - - - - - - - - - l l

-- For the family relationship, the parents are almost near perfection. I mean, I'd love to have a parents like them. The whole family is so understanding.

-- For friendships, Declan's involvement to Kyle's secret really confuses the hell out of me. I didn't understand why would Declan hang out with Kyle in such great lengths. Is it curiosity? for fun? OR is it pure brotherhood and support for Kyle since for Declan, Kyle is the first real friend he had?

-- For the love triangle, Kyle fell in love to Amanda being his first love. He feels that she's the one for him. I felt that too but, I love how Jessi do anything for Kyle. Kyle's love for Jessi is way different to Amanda. I got really frustrated when Kyle's attempt of kissing Jessi. By doing that, it's like giving hope to Jessi that it's possible for her to be loved back as a lover. When Kyle said the difference when he kissed the two, it made me think that what he felt for Jessi is pity and feels responsible for her. But it began to be lust. And for Amanda, he loves her purely and respectably. The opposite of Jessi, the angel that Kyle's need.

================================================================================

This show needs proper closure or I'll just make on up in my head.

-- Monick
  • A petition

Hi,

Please help us by signing the petition for a new season to give a real end to the show :

change*org/petitions/abc-family-bring-back-kyle-xy-8 (replace * by .)
  • BRING KYLE XY BACK .. ITS NOT TOO LATE EVEN IF ITS 2013

Seriously wheres this show i spend 3 days watching this on netflix and all tha for nothing what happend with everyone wow thats a nice ending...... BRING KYLE XY BACK......................
  • BRING KYLE XY BACK .. ITS NOT TOO LATE EVEN IF ITS 2013

PLEASE BRING THIS AMAZING SHOW BACK ABC!!! ALTHOUGH ITS BEEN OVER THREE YEARS THAT THW SHOW ENDED I STILL LOVE IT AND HAVE BEEN A FAN ALL ALONG!!1

PLEASE DO NOT DO THIS!!!

PLASE BRING THIS LOVELY SHOW BACK ... CAN'T YOU SEE HOW MANY PEOPLE HAVE SIGNED A LARGE NUMBER OF PETITIONS UPTO DATE? which shows how much people still love this show even after over three years of cancellation ,... so please abc , bring back the best show you guys ever made!!! PLEASE!!!
  • A BETTER ENDING

I DID LOVE THIS SHOW AND I WISH IT HAD A ENDING FOR THE FANS LIKE ME !!
  • Angry Kyle xy fan!!!

I am seriously mad at the way they ended Kyle xy ABC needs to bring it back up and finish it the right way!!
  • What Happens Next

i just got through watching the WHOLE SERIES, and i am MAD... they need to finish Kyle XY! to me this show is so amazing<3 and i have stayed up for the past three days watching it from season two, to season three. it is 2:20 and i am very angry at what i just finished.. this show means alot to me, it has helped me and my younger brother connect. it helps my mind wonder at the possibilities of sience, life,and so on. PLEASE ... Please!! ABCbringit back,i don't know what yall did but i just want it back!think of how many people you are upsetting, and if i happens to more shows, then eventually you will no longer have any service, therefore shutting yall down. so pretty please change that.
  • Requesting ABC to give us a season that ends right!!!

Very upset on ABC decision on it's cancellation of Kyle XY. This show was exciting, and riveting it sure left me disappointed with the ending of season 3 leaving me with this question. What happened??? I devoted myself for 2 weeks to finish all season's on Netflix thinking as the viewer, I will be left satisfied. I would love to see how this show will end. Please reconsider your decisions because you left many viewers upset!!!
  • Bring back Kyle XY!

ABC Family did very badly with the audience, closing the series! Let's prove that we love this show, and we want it back at any cost! Please sign the petition https://www.change.org/petitions/bring-back-the-tv-show-kyle-xy
  • best showe ever bring it back please

this show is amazing it teach is you how to stand up for what you know is wright. it is amazing you have to bring it back

• A clever title goes here!

I LOVE KYLE XY... SO AMAZING AND EXCITING ... PLEASE BRING IT BACK.

• Bring it back

Everybody thought I was obsessed with it but they just never took the time to watch it and appreciate its genus
  • BRING BACK KYLE XY - HELP MAKE IT HAPPEN

This show needs to come back for a fourth season! Let's show ABC family that we still care about, and WANT IT TO RETURN!

Sign this easy petition to help make an impression! And repost to get the word out if you really care about the show!

• I am an upset viewer

I don't see how tv companies can make seasons with out a finale people went and spent hard earned money and time to watch a good show and abc ends up canceling it... Come on the viewers are interested and they want more... Please stop with the dead ends... By the way the rating is for the show and the actors etc... "not for the ones that canceled it".... Legend of the seeker was a good show as well....
  • Bring it back !!!

My favourite series of all time.
  • At least make a movie to finish off this series for the fans

I just finished watching Kyle XY for the first time on Netflix the show was fantastic. I have watched other TV series that ended with out a conclusion because they thought there were not enough viewers, but at least they made a movie to bring closer to the series, first to pop into my head is Farscape, I loved that series also and it ended with out a conclusion but at least the producers had the guts to make the movie "The Peacekeeper Wars" to bring the show to a conclusion for the fans of Farscape. At least have the courage and care for your viewers and the fans of "Kyle XY" to make a movie to bring the show to a conclusion since you have no intention that I can see to continue the series..
  • Not yet seen

Still looking to see the final season.
  • My mind is torturing me!!

I started watching Kyle XY about week ago. On Friday night, August 17th 2012, I finished the last episode of the series without knowing. I immediately had my boyfriend look up episode count for the series, only to find out that it has an abrupt ending.

Keep in mind that when this series came out i was in high school and was never home. I wish i could rewind time and make everyone I know watch this series then.

For the past 3 days I can not get Kyle XY out of my head!!! It is such a wonderful show and it is killing me to not have an end?

What happens with Kyle's "brother?" Is it Jessi or Amanda?? Do Josh and Andy make it through?? WHAT IS GOING ON!?!

Now everything I think about i relate to kyle xy in some way. This is mind torture I'm telling you!! MIND TORTURE!!!
  • Must continue

This TV show must continue, i can't imagine how this serial didn't had enough rating, it's imposible! At least make season 4 with an ending.
  • BRING THE SHOW BACK!!!!!!

I really like the show and so does my brother. He got emotional about it. It should not have ended with that... there is so much more i want to know about it. We don't watch tv much in my house but when we do my brother always wants to watch Kyle XY. Its rude that you would take it off the air when there are people who truly like the show. It sucks for the rest of us. Please put the show back on, thats really all my brother looks forward to. My brother really has no goal in life but since he watched the show... he wants to be a movie brodcaster and he has never really wanted to keep a goal like that. Anyway, I wish there was someone who I could talk to about this. We watch it on netflix and my brother watched it 9 TIMES! The whole episode. Well anyway...It SUCKS that someone took it off air.
  • Y was it canned

Y the f*** was it stopped without finishing the show so can u make a season 4 to end it
  • Make a season 4

I am constantly looking for new shows to watch, i had heard of this show when i was younger and never bothered to watch it until recently when i had found it on netflix, Kyle xy is one of the best shows i have seen in awhile, i was very disappointed by the ending of season 3 and wish they would make a new season even though it has been a few years since it was canceled
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10