Kyle XY

ABC Family (ended 2009)

layle1

Kyle XY Fan Reviews page 6 of 15

• This was a great episode, so much that i had to write again for it. :D

The episode did lack some advancement in the overall plot (except towards the end of the episode), but the love plot between Kyle and Amanda was still good to watch, especially with Valentines just around the corner. Honestly speaking, I really like Jessie and Kyle more, but this episode may have changed my mind. It was an improbable plan by Kyle and it worked, though I did have that feeling that something was going to go wrong. :D It did, and now it sucks because Jessie was the one who ruined it all. It was fun to watch though, how everyone chipped in on the plan and how the plan was unraveled.

I do wonder now what happens to both Kyle and Amanda now that she disobeyed her mother again. Amanda's mother surely is going to look for her, and Kyle can't just hide Amanda in his room, because his parents are going to find out.

Again, wonderful episode, even with the minimal plot advancement. And by the way, Nicole does look good in that bikini. :D
  • my personal favorite.

Kyle XY is an interesting show Kyle and Jessi are the same in how they are born but different from light and day. Kyle is a gentle soul who is more like a new born baby in a teenager body. He is learning how to make friends, learning from right and wrong and using his special powers for good. Now on the other side you have Jessi who kills her threats and has a very bad side to her. She wants all the attention and doesn't care who it affects. This is my personal favorite show. if you havebt watched it you should.
  • Kyle XY is an interesting show with many different things happening all at once. It shows Kyle's perspective on what is happening in his life.

I am really enjoying Kyle XY. There are so many things going on and you are keeping up with all of them as the series goes on. Kyle and Jessi are the same in how they are born but different from light and day. Kyle is a gentle soul who is more like a new born baby in a teenager body. He is learning how to make friends, learning from right and wrong and using his special powers for good. Now on the other side of the speculum you have Jessi who kills her threats and has a very bad side to her. She wants all the attention and doesn't care who it affects. Together they can be unstoppable but Jessi wants all the attention for herself and doesn't want to share the spotlight. I will think Kyle may have to take Jessi out later in the serious since she will become a threat to himself and the people that he loves. Jessi is not an evil person but has wants and needs that hinder other people and put them in danger. I think this season is really looking super cool and I can't wait to see if Jessi will become a villain or a hero. She did stop Madacorp & Ballantine but does it mean she wants to have a normal life that Kyle has or is that pretend. I am looking forward in finding the answers.
  • This is my personal favorite show. I know Id like to meet Matt Dallas in person. How wouldn't. I mean the guys cute.

The episode that was on Monday was so awsome. I can't wait till next mondays show. I wounder if Jessy and Kyle will ever beable to combined their powers and help any one who needs help. How cool would that be? I think that it would be sweat for that to happen. I wounder if jess's dad will ever ground her for showing off like she did. It was wrong what the kids at the school did to jessy. She's only human. Right? Why make her redo something that you know is wrong. I wouldn't have keeped telling her to jump.
  • The OC on the science fiction world

7.8
    I never really fond of alien and at the beginning, this show has alien written all over it… I almost drop it if it wasn't because the Tragger family…. I like the drama evolve the Tragger family, lori and her brother, he is cute, btw… and this show remind me a lot of The OC… new kid adopted by a very good family…. and falling in love with the next door neighbor who has a very complicated life and dating a jocks who cheating on her…. Kyle's monologue is pretty annoying for me… I don't like it....but the plot around the agency, mildly interesting…and Kyle XX happen… she is annoying but I gotta say they both (Kyle XY and XX) do a pretty good job…their acting is good…I almost thought they both are robots… lol….so I guess this show is pretty good to kill time waiting the strikes over….
  • Actually it's not the shows 3rd Season, its the part two of 2nd Season, but Kyle XY has been renewed for a 3rd one so we'll get 10 more episodes after these 10 that premiered on Monday 14th!

Actually it's not the shows 3rd Season, it's the part two of 2nd Season, but Kyle XY has been renewed for a 3rd one so we'll get 10 more episodes after these 10 that premiered on Monday 14th! Season 2 is getting even better, and i can't wait to what's coming up! Kyle and Jessi will struggle about their powers and that will be interesting, is Kyle free from danger? Even with the supposed defeat of Madacorp on episode 14 'To C.I.R., With Love', i don't think danger is gone, but at least for some episodes it won't show up much i guess. Great show, if you haven't seen it yet, watch it! You'll be amazed. I'm a true fan of the actors and the show itself. 'The world will never be the same after you meet Kyle XY'.
  • A loving and sometimes wacky family takes in a teen by the name of Kyle.Kyle isn't your everyday run of the mill Teenager. Kyle is special. Kyle can do things that ordinary people dreamed of doing.Some people would even go out of there way to kill for it.

I've been watching this show and it's great. Since Lincoln Heights isn't on and I have been home alot lately I decided to watch the Kyle XY and see what all the raves are about and now... now i see what everyone is talking about. The movie is absolutely fabulous. The family is great and the siblings are funny, corky, sarcastic and just plain out right hilarious. It does hit on some great issues and at times i wish the sister would get over herself but other than that the should is a phoenomenon. It's something i have to look forward to until Lincoln Heights comes back. So watch out.
  • Kyle XY Reaches its third season!

I just watched the newest episode of Kyle XY and it was amazing! I can tell that the third season is going to be better than the rest hands down. and the other two seasons were very impressive themselves. I was first introduced to the show in the summer of 2007. It was the premier of season 2 and there was a marathon of all season one. I watched it all day long and couldn't stop. Kyle XY is very dramatic, full of action, and the whole show acts like a giant puzzle. You never know what peice you'll find next, but in the end it all fits together. i give it 8 thumbs up... no wait...
  • Like i classified it - better every season. A little confusing in the first but great in the second. Can't wait to see more episodes of it.

I could say that Kyle XY is one of the shows that has special impact on me. It talks about a boy, who founds himself in the woods with no memories about his past. This brings up many questions about why is he there, why doesn't he remeber anything, where is he from. When he is charged for the murder he finds himself a warm home with Trager Family.

In season 1 we find more about Kyle, misterious boy without bellybutton and without past. He is incredible boy, capable of doing things that normal people can just imagine. Is he from another planet? Is he a result of cloning?

These and many more questions will come to your head while watching this show. ABC Family really showd it's value.

Great!
  • Wonderfully Entertaining..

Is how I'd describe this show. Kyle XY, is Amazing, Adventurous, and Entertaining, in other words: A show you'd want to continue to watch! When I first saw, the preview on ABC family, for Kyle XY I was amazed. Not only at the story plot, but the characters. At first i had doubts about Kyle XY, but when i saw how successful the show was becoming I got hooked. I have no idea, what made me love this show, but I am glad it happened.I just you could call Kyle XY "Sci-Fi", which is how i'd describe the show. I give Kyle XY a 9.7!
  • With no good shows on at the moment i thought I'd give kyle XY a try...good choice it was!

Kyle XY is basicly the only thing I'm watching at the moment, with PB, Lost, Heroes, 24, DH, Greys Anatomy and more all on hiatus, I needed something to watch. Kyle XY had just come to Irish televison, and so i gave it a chance, it was well worth it. I really like it. It's great to see this abnormal 'boy' try to deal with the real world and make a life. It's just like a baby in a teenager's body. But Kyle is no ordinary teenager. (If one at all)He is a super-smart, super-fast learner, and is basicly good at everything. I like how the writers make us really 'feel' for Kyle's character. he's just so adorbale, and innocent, it's really good. I don't know why i like the show so much, I mean there's not much excitement or anything, but i still find it very interesting.
    A great watch, I'd recommend it to anyone.
  • This is one show it took my kid to hook me up too.

Kyle XY has been a diamond in the rough for me. A good show with good plots. Exceptional writing. I find myself hooked and totally drawn in during each ep. Not that I'm not aware of what is going on around me but I want to be the story, part of the action, part of the family. I choose to ignore all but my kid with whom we have excited converstations during commercial breaks and after the end of each show. Again, before reality shows, before stupid, inane loosely strung TV, there is a diamond in the rough. That is Kyle XY. Thanks, writers, for such a good show.
  • characters bring it to life

hurry up with the new season lol ok x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x xx x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x xx x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x xy
  • A tale of a "kids' struggle to get a holding in Seattle America, after he appeared in a forest. He is quickly accepted by the trayger family.

I completely love this show!! Here in New Zealand we have only seen the first series I think... And It is stunning, not to popular fortunately... BUT AS For me I think this show is definately speaking from a teen perspective! I mean, I really wish that more shows could like KYLE XY!!!! I think that it is a great drama it shows many morals.... And being honest it lifted me up when I was down... It is a pick me up show... You couldn't wish for a better show!! I can't believe a third series is coming! Being a New Zealander I get used to really awful or boring shows, but to me Kyle XY is awesome, I love Lori TRayger and Kyle of course!
  • Keeps me at the edge of my seat

I love, love, love this show.It actully made me look forward to mondays. It keep you wondering whats going to happen next and just trying to figure it out. The season just kept getting better and better and I am so board now intil it starts up again. The acting really good and so is the plots. It's one of my faviorte shows and I highly recomend it for anyone who loves drama. I know mostly guys watch it but it has romance for girls too. Like i'm a girl and I love it. SO check it out it will get you hooked.
  • Season 1? Great. Amazing. Season 2? Eh..

About 2 years ago my sister and I kept noticing a commercial for Kyle XY on ABC Family. "How lame!", we thought. You have to admit, even if you're a fan, the commercials make the show look a lot worse than it is. I dunno what it was that made us watch it, but we watched the pilot. And then we were hooked. The way Kyle said, "..everything" (when asked what scares him) and fell into Nicole's arms was beautiful. In fact, the whole first season is beautiful. The who is Kyle? storyline keeps us all interested in the mystery. But the BEST PART is watching Kyle become part of this family. Many moments in season 1 are amazingly heartwarming and touching. Kyle truly becomes a Trager. I even cried at the season finale when Kyle leaves the household.

Now the only reason I gave the show an 8 is because of season 2. I just felt that it didn't live up to season 1 at all. (This is just my opinion; my sister loved season 1 and still liked season 2.) The "Kyle is part of the family" moments are just as present as in Season 1, but for some reason, this time they don't warm my heart at all. The script is also a little more cliche now. I thought Jessi was okay, but what happened near the end and at the Season 2 finale was kinda lame. Also, Declan became really emotional and was a jerk to Lori, which sucks because I thought he was a cute and sweet guy.

Kyle's relationship with Amanda is an exception to season 2. This felt completely genuine and although it's totally cliche, it feels right. Overall, Kyle XY is a very good show about a guy discovering his past and creating his future with a new family and friends. I didn't like Season 2 much, but who knows what we'll see from Season 3.
  • This show is groundbreaking in a way that the t.v. world hasn't seen in over 10 years.

Just beautiful. I mean, it's got the usual teen coming-of-age stuff..... but the twists and turns in the plot make up for the predictability of the usual teen drama.

I watched one episode (I think it was the 5th one, season one), and I was hooked.... I downloaded every episode up to season 2 episode 13. I hope the network execs choose to keep this show on for at least a few more seasons.... I still have so many questions.

Each episode is like a mini story unto itself.... yes, they all are part of the bigger picture, but still hold water by themselves.

Great show.... better than most out there right now.
  • i love kyle xy cant wait till the new season

kyle xy way is so kool it a mystery i wont to solve i like talk to the tv when im watching it . da show is about love , mystery , and family . I hope all u ppl watch this series . its brillent i love it . i think its kool how kyle dont have a belly button . oh and its kool how he has to figure out his past to defeat the bad dudes . the epoisonds are mind blowing i would watch them every monday night can wait for the new season ! awsome show .
  • Love this show

Love this show!!!
    It's the best show i saw ever. I just wait to continue the second season. All the characters are great, starting with Kyle (Matt Dallas) and continue with Josh Trager (Jean-Luc Bilodeau), Lori Trager (April Matson), Nicole Trager (Marguerite MacIntyre), Stephen Trager (Bruce Thomas), Amanda Bloom (Kirsten Prout), Declan (Chris Olivero), Jessi (Jaimie Alexander), Tom Foss (Nicholas Lea) and ending with Hillary (Chelan Simmons). The story is very well builted and i find in it a lot of action, intrigue and fun too. Just hope to start the show very soon, i'm so jumpy!
    So, KYLE XY it's the best show ever!!!
  • Kyle XY

Original and interesting 45-minute season one kicked off great on abc family and showed people what learning was about. How fun learning could really be...
    If you watch carefully you can really see how good at acting Kyle (whoever plays him) really is! I love the first and second episode... I love all the other episodes of Season One too. I cannot wait until Season 2 is added to TVLinks and I will watch it again and again and again. One of the better seasons in US history, following up to Friends, Will & Grace & The X Files. I may need to add the X-Files to my Fav. shows too!
    ;D Extra good show.
  • Kyle hasn't got a bellybutton? He must be a science experiment! The evils that men do are out to get him, but he has a loving family to guide him through all those early pitfalls.

This one is as sweet as pie. It's a family show, so you won't see much overt nudity or violence - all blood comes in discrete drops, all sex happens off camera, all issues between family members are resolved by understanding, forward-thinking teens and intelligent, compassionate but firm parenting. That said... There *is* sex, violence *does* happen, and the plot - though sometimes a bit hackneyed - is presented so well you have to enjoy it. The acting is superb, with special emphasis on Kyle - he starts out innocent, utterly and completely, a quality rarely seen on TV today and all the more powerful for it. That he looses that innocence so quickly is sad. I enjoy this one quite a lot. It's not perfect but hey, very little on TV is. The effects are nice. The cinematography is decent. Every episode ties together, there are no stand-alones. Downside: there is a cliffhanger ending. Joy.
  • Kyle is the subject of an experiment gone "wrong" and now they want him exterminated. Kyle is so different and amazing, and can do so many great things. Kyle now lives with his foster family and they have legally adopted him. Kyle XY rules.........

I think Kyle XY is great. He is so amazing. I love watching Kyle XY to see what crazy things he will do next. Like jump off a roof because he didn't know he wasn't suppose to.
    I love that Josh thinks Kyle is an alien and he has his little Kyle notebook to make notes on what alien-like things he does.
    It was really sad about Adam Baylin, not being able to teach Kyle all he knows.
    Kyle is funny and so sweet and if you haven't seen the show I think you should find it on DVD and watch it.
    My favourites are Kyle and Josh
  • Teen angst with a sci-fi swist.

I found this show by acsident, and loved it. I like the suedo big brother swist. Its a little korny, but I think its good family TV. Something you can watch with older kids ad still keep mom and dad entertained at the same time. I wouldn't let kids younger then 11 or 12 watch it. A bit too much sex referance for the younger ones. How ever there are some good life lesons for the older kids in this show. I enjoy the inter-action of the on-set family and think most of the charctres are more then one dimentional. I hope they expand some of the other charaters in the show. I'd like to see more from our old X-files buddy.
  • KYLE XY FOREVER!

I see 43 different TV shows and none holds a candle to Kyle XY. There is nothing like it! Many may say that it is similar to John Doe and i was a John Doe freak, and my expert opinion is NO! There main topic are like oil and water, the only similarity is that they both wake up naked on a forest. Kyle XY is a new category in the television world. The mystery is awesome and the conspiracy nail-bitting! The drama is in good balance with its comedy as is its mystery. It has been renewed for a third season, that has to mean something. Unrivaled and Unsurpassable. KYLE XY FOREVER!
  • Love this show!

Kyle XY has become one of my favourites, when I first saw it I thought it was a cross between Dark Angel and Roswell, it kind of is in the idea of it but its still good in a league of its own.

I love the characters and the story so far and I can't wait to see more. I love the character of Kyle, he's so sweet and innocent and somewhere down the line I think it would be interesting to him show a darker side if it were ever possible for him.

I can't wait for the next season to give me my next fix of Kyle
  • Very interesting.

I have so far seen 2 episodes of this show and I am really enjoying it. I am adding it to my 'can't miss' shows. I enjoy the chemistry of the actors and Kyle (Matt) is really good at saying nothing but meaning alot in his eyes and mannerisms. I believe he is just learning to live and doesn't know what life is. It also opens my eyes into how the human race really is. And the show has an evil/dark side with the skeleton found in the woods and a mystery man following Kyle. I'm looking forward to see how this show pans out.
  • Kyle Xy is at it's best and may even get better.

Kyle Xy the new 2006 hit show, is sweeping the nation with its wonderful sci-fi effect. Kyle Xy has just finished Season 2 in which a new character was brought in, Jessi (a.k.a XX). Everyone was bewildered at the fact that there was another person just like Kyle. Jessi has played an important role, where she trys to find out who she is, just as Kyle did the first Season and still is. The show will be coming back soon with it's third season in which will take place after Jessi in the last episode (leap of faith) jumps off the cliff into the water. The third season should be just as good as the second and eveyone can't wait until their quesions are answered.
  • I love Kyle XY very much!!! In the second season, it is very noticeable that all the characters has grown especially Kyle, Josh & Declan. Kyle's relationship with his siblings is fun to watch and I love Kyle's friendship with Declan.

After watching from season 1 til season 2, I have to say that season 2 rocks!!!
    Kyle is becoming his own person and takes responsibility for his actions.
    Josh cares for Lori very much. The scene in which he tells Lori of how he felt when she was beat up was a touching scene.
    Josh cares for everyone in his life and stands up for Lori, Andy & Kyle when the need arises.
    It's good to see that Kyle trust Declan with his secret and how Declan keeps his secret without exposing it to anyone.
    The music in Kyle Xy is awesome!!!
    The theme of the show is family, friends and love.
    I hope the next season starts soon.
    Can't wait to catch it!!!
    I recommend everyone to watch Kyle Xy.
  • Kyle XY, is a great show enjoyed by all the family.

Kyle is about a science experiment, a clone of Adam Balin who has a super brain.
    He has the ability to use the full power of the human brain, which opens up so many possibilities.
    With all his special powers and no belly button no wonder why the youngest of the Trager family comes to the conclusion that Kyle must be an alien. With a clever story line and a loveable family with the ever comedic younger son and older somewhat cooler sister, it keeps this show fun and loving.
    I hate how this show only has 13 episodes it just doesn't seem enough.
    I hope next season returns with more episodes on offer.
    Again the finale left us with even more questions but also answered a few as well.
    Will Jesse return for the third season?
    Will the Trager's learn the truth about Kyle and except him?
    Well of course they will they're the Trager's.
  • Kyle XY is on ABC Family Mondays @ 6:00

Wow..... This is one of the best shows of it's time. You just know it is going to be good the moment you witness this phenomenon. The Action, drama, and even comedy, you just can't get enough. Seriously..... you need to love this show cuz it is amazing............................ the second season is just wow....... Cant wait for the third season it will Be
    A M A Z I N G!!!!!!!! wATCH it on ABC family next year cuz it will be back 6:00PM on MOndays........... It will be one of the most popular shows on the prime time lineup.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10