Kyle XY

ABC Family (ended 2009)

layle1

Kyle XY Fan Reviews page 6 of 16

• Mystery, suspense, family drama, and enough light-hearted fun and character introspection to get you through from each point to the next in this outstanding series.

A teenage boy is discovered with no memory, no grasp of the world and no belly-button is discovered and then taken in by the family of the therapist assigned to the case. From here, the series takes you on a roller coaster ride of mystery, suspense, introspection and a look at our world from someone looking in from the outside. I will avoid spoiling any further details of the plot, but just to say that I believe this show is a model for the superhuman genre and in my opinion is what Smallville should have been, if it were not attempting to pander to a long comic and popular character history.

Having found this show at the end of the first season, my wife and I recorded the season replay on ABC Family just before the season finale almost just on a whim, but found ourselves sucked in and have been great fans ever since, especially once the show entered its second season.
  • this show is great!

i love this show and the way it is, the story is moving a bit slower, but that critizism is not right, it is moving slower because of the romance and other story elements. i like all of the characters and building relationships, and nothing about this show i do not like. a a a a a a aa i love the way the story is structured, how more things are discovered, and lead to something better, and i don't think it will ever change again, always somethiong new. KYLE XY is a great show. a a a a a a
  • awesome show.

A pretty cool show its about a boy who was found the woods with know memory but hes really good at drawing and math each episoid is another clue to his secret thers on person who knows everything about him and kyle is starting to remember what happend in his pass.This is a really creative serie, it is well thought out and addictive. I can't wait to see them finish it and see how it all fits together.
    The one thing I don't like is now in every programme there is one person in the cast that sings and it's just so....been there....done that!
  • Best..show...ever

"Kyle XY" is my favorite show. Its serious and funny. Mostly serious which I would expect from a drama. It just puzzles me how this can be an ABC Family show. It just seems inapprioate for family viewers.But only at times. I love how the plot twists and turns every season.After season 2 I thought there was no way they could come back for another half season and make it just as interesting. But I was wrong and they did. My favorite characters are Kyle,Josh,and Declan. Im not much of a Jessi fan.Shes just 2 evil. Wow I guess theres NO so thing as 2 evil.... great show
  • This show rocks so hard!!!!!!!!!!!!! It is my favorite show ever!!!!!!!!!!!!

This show rocks so hard!! It is my absolute favorite show on T.V. Its a great mystery story about who Kyle really is. And now we have Amanda liking Kyle, Declan and Lori liking each other, Josh and Andy, and we also have Jessi who's confused and taking it worse then Kyle, and doing everything wrong. And Jessi's mom finally after all this time. And that dude who's working Jessi to hard for Latnok. This show is cleverly written and every episode is a great episode and it leaves us wanting more, which is really good at!! So all that said it is officially my favorite show on Television.
  • one of the best tv shows today

Love the show...all ages can watch it. Has something for everyone to enjoy...and it makes me laugh!!:) Well, I love this show! It has a little bit of everything in it. You'll laugh, cry, say awww, it will wow you. The actors are wonderful to watch and believable. The scenery is always changing. This is a show that most kids can watch, which is rare now. They are focusing on an experiment that could be possible. Not far off with all the genetic manipulation that does go on today. I hope this show stays around for along time. I will be a long time follower of it. Great job to all the cast and the guys & girls behind the scene awesome
  • Creative, clever, funny, ...

I think they all act well, and that they are well cast. If you haven't seen Kyle XY, i recommend it! It's different to other things on tv and it will make you laugh, especially with the guy who plays Josh!
    Let me know if this helps you or not!
  • Love the show...all ages can watch it. Has something for everyone to enjoy...and it makes me laugh!!:)

Well, I love this show! It has a little bit of everything in it. You'll laugh, cry, say awww, it will wow you. The actors are wonderful to watch and believable. The scenery is always changing. This is a show that most kids can watch, which is rare now. They are focusing on an experiment that could be possible. Not far off with all the genetic manipulation that does go on today. I hope this show stays around for along time. I will be a long time follower of it. Great job to all the cast and the guys & girls behind the scene. Love it!!
  • Interesting enough, but seems a little unstable.

Having only watched the first three episodes, the show sure is exciting enough to continue, however the reason I stopped, is because I think some parts really screems b-series. Partially bad acting and bad directing made me skip the next episode and go watch something else.
    You get the "look at me I'm such a fast learner that everyone else is stunned over and over again by my skills" kind of feeling followed by totally unrealistic behaviour. It simply throws you off the hook.

At first I thought that maybe kyle xy had a rough start, until I looked at the episode scores and saw that the score was about the same for the first episodes as the rest. Therefore I'm not sure if this one is worth continuing.

If anyone else agrees with me about the first episodes, and think the next ones improved, please tell me.
  • good show...

i dont know much about this show but from what ive seen, kyle xy is some guy with super smarts who was created not made( hence no belly button ). A secret organization is out to get his knowledge and use it for their own purposes. this show is basically about him trying to keep his secret while at the same time go through every day life and learning new thngs everyday. since he was made, everything is new to him. he doesnt know how to treat someone he loves and he does very weird things indeed. he lives with a family that adopted him but dont knowmuch about him(until like after a few seasons).so thats pretty much the show
  • Excellent. Pure gold.

Probably the only science fiction show I'll ever like. Kyle XY is incredible. It has good actors and actresses. Great plots. Amazing settings. But there are some sexual stuff in Kyle XY. Those parts are just...well, sometimes awkward. For me, because I don't enjoy watching sexual stuff that often. I just kind of ignore those parts. I like how Kyle XY keeps you thinking and leaves you on cliffhangers. How it makes you think about Kyle's different world and how you can still relate to what happens on the show. I don't know how anyone could not like this show. I've watched it from day one and have never had a problem.
  • is a good show but not that great would rather watch something like heroes, it has interesting storylines but there kindof weird, is still a good programme and would watch it if nothing better was on, overall good programme but needs a bit of fine tunning

Kylexy is a ok show but needs some fixing and some better story lines it is good how things happen and then they go back to them, is B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B Bbbb Bbbb Bbbb Bbbb Bbbb Bbbb Bbbb Bbbb BbbbBbbb Bbbb Bbbb Bbbb Bbbb Bbbb Bbbb Bbbb Bbbb Bbbb Bbbb Bbbb Bbbb Bbbb Bbbb Bbbb Bbbb Bbbb Bbbb Bbbb Bbbb Bbbb Bbbb Bbbb Bbbb Bbbb Bbbb Bbbb Bbbb Bbbb Bbbb Bbbb Bbbb Bbbb Bbbb Bbbb Bbbb Bbbb Bbbb Bbbb Bbbb Bbbb Bbbb Bbbb Bbbb Bbbb Bbbb Bbbb Bbbb Bbbb Bbbb Bbbb Bbbb Bbbb Bbbb Bbbb Bbbb Bbbb Bbbb Bbbb Bbbb Bbbb Bbbb Bbbb Bbbb Bbbb Bbbb BbbbBbbb Bbbb Bbbb Bbbb B B B B B B B B B B B B BB B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B+
  • This was a great episode, so much that i had to write again for it. :D

The episode did lack some advancement in the overall plot (except towards the end of the episode), but the love plot between Kyle and Amanda was still good to watch, especially with Valentines just around the corner. Honestly speaking, I really like Jessie and Kyle more, but this episode may have changed my mind. It was an improbable plan by Kyle and it worked, though I did have that feeling that something was going to go wrong. :D It did, and now it sucks because Jessie was the one who ruined it all. It was fun to watch though, how everyone chipped in on the plan and how the plan was unraveled.

I do wonder now what happens to both Kyle and Amanda now that she disobeyed her mother again. Amanda's mother surely is going to look for her, and Kyle can't just hide Amanda in his room, because his parents are going to find out.

Again, wonderful episode, even with the minimal plot advancement. And by the way, Nicole does look good in that bikini. :D
  • my personal favorite.

Kyle XY is an interesting show Kyle and Jessi are the same in how they are born but different from light and day. Kyle is a gentle soul who is more like a new born baby in a teenager body. He is learning how to make friends, learning from right and wrong and using his special powers for good. Now on the other side you have Jessi who kills her threats and has a very bad side to her. She wants all the attention and doesn't care who it affects. This is my personal favorite show. if you havebt watched it you should.
  • Kyle XY is an interesting show with many different things happening all at once. It shows Kyle's perspective on what is happening in his life.

I am really enjoying Kyle XY. There are so many things going on and you are keeping up with all of them as the series goes on. Kyle and Jessi are the same in how they are born but different from light and day. Kyle is a gentle soul who is more like a new born baby in a teenager body. He is learning how to make friends, learning from right and wrong and using his special powers for good. Now on the other side of the speculum you have Jessi who kills her threats and has a very bad side to her. She wants all the attention and doesn't care who it affects. Together they can be unstoppable but Jessi wants all the attention for herself and doesn't want to share the spotlight. I will think Kyle may have to take Jessi out later in the serious since she will become a threat to himself and the people that he loves. Jessi is not an evil person but has wants and needs that hinder other people and put them in danger. I think this season is really looking super cool and I can't wait to see if Jessi will become a villain or a hero. She did stop Madacorp & Ballantine but does it mean she wants to have a normal life that Kyle has or is that pretend. I am looking forward in finding the answers.
  • This is my personal favorite show. I know Id like to meet Matt Dallas in person. How wouldn't. I mean the guys cute.

The episode that was on Monday was so awsome. I can't wait till next mondays show. I wounder if Jessy and Kyle will ever beable to combined their powers and help any one who needs help. How cool would that be? I think that it would be sweat for that to happen. I wounder if jess's dad will ever ground her for showing off like she did. It was wrong what the kids at the school did to jessy. She's only human. Right? Why make her redo something that you know is wrong. I wouldn't have keeped telling her to jump.
  • The OC on the science fiction world

7.8
    I never really fond of alien and at the beginning, this show has alien written all over it… I almost drop it if it wasn't because the Tragger family…. I like the drama evolve the Tragger family, lori and her brother, he is cute, btw… and this show remind me a lot of The OC… new kid adopted by a very good family…. and falling in love with the next door neighbor who has a very complicated life and dating a jocks who cheating on her…. Kyle's monologue is pretty annoying for me… I don't like it....but the plot around the agency, mildly interesting…and Kyle XX happen… she is annoying but I gotta say they both (Kyle XY and XX) do a pretty good job…their acting is good…I almost thought they both are robots… lol….so I guess this show is pretty good to kill time waiting the strikes over….
  • Actually it's not the shows 3rd Season, its the part two of 2nd Season, but Kyle XY has been renewed for a 3rd one so we'll get 10 more episodes after these 10 that premiered on Monday 14th!

Actually it's not the shows 3rd Season, it's the part two of 2nd Season, but Kyle XY has been renewed for a 3rd one so we'll get 10 more episodes after these 10 that premiered on Monday 14th! Season 2 is getting even better, and i can't wait to what's coming up! Kyle and Jessi will struggle about their powers and that will be interesting, is Kyle free from danger? Even with the supposed defeat of Madacorp on episode 14 'To C.I.R., With Love', i don't think danger is gone, but at least for some episodes it won't show up much i guess. Great show, if you haven't seen it yet, watch it! You'll be amazed. I'm a true fan of the actors and the show itself. 'The world will never be the same after you meet Kyle XY'.
  • A loving and sometimes wacky family takes in a teen by the name of Kyle.Kyle isn't your everyday run of the mill Teenager. Kyle is special. Kyle can do things that ordinary people dreamed of doing.Some people would even go out of there way to kill for it.

I've been watching this show and it's great. Since Lincoln Heights isn't on and I have been home alot lately I decided to watch the Kyle XY and see what all the raves are about and now... now i see what everyone is talking about. The movie is absolutely fabulous. The family is great and the siblings are funny, corky, sarcastic and just plain out right hilarious. It does hit on some great issues and at times i wish the sister would get over herself but other than that the should is a phoenomenon. It's something i have to look forward to until Lincoln Heights comes back. So watch out.
  • Kyle XY Reaches its third season!

I just watched the newest episode of Kyle XY and it was amazing! I can tell that the third season is going to be better than the rest hands down. and the other two seasons were very impressive themselves. I was first introduced to the show in the summer of 2007. It was the premier of season 2 and there was a marathon of all season one. I watched it all day long and couldn't stop. Kyle XY is very dramatic, full of action, and the whole show acts like a giant puzzle. You never know what peice you'll find next, but in the end it all fits together. i give it 8 thumbs up... no wait...
  • Like i classified it - better every season. A little confusing in the first but great in the second. Can't wait to see more episodes of it.

I could say that Kyle XY is one of the shows that has special impact on me. It talks about a boy, who founds himself in the woods with no memories about his past. This brings up many questions about why is he there, why doesn't he remeber anything, where is he from. When he is charged for the murder he finds himself a warm home with Trager Family.

In season 1 we find more about Kyle, misterious boy without bellybutton and without past. He is incredible boy, capable of doing things that normal people can just imagine. Is he from another planet? Is he a result of cloning?

These and many more questions will come to your head while watching this show. ABC Family really showd it's value.

Great!
  • Wonderfully Entertaining..

Is how I'd describe this show. Kyle XY, is Amazing, Adventurous, and Entertaining, in other words: A show you'd want to continue to watch! When I first saw, the preview on ABC family, for Kyle XY I was amazed. Not only at the story plot, but the characters. At first i had doubts about Kyle XY, but when i saw how successful the show was becoming I got hooked. I have no idea, what made me love this show, but I am glad it happened.I just you could call Kyle XY "Sci-Fi", which is how i'd describe the show. I give Kyle XY a 9.7!
  • With no good shows on at the moment i thought I'd give kyle XY a try...good choice it was!

Kyle XY is basicly the only thing I'm watching at the moment, with PB, Lost, Heroes, 24, DH, Greys Anatomy and more all on hiatus, I needed something to watch. Kyle XY had just come to Irish televison, and so i gave it a chance, it was well worth it. I really like it. It's great to see this abnormal 'boy' try to deal with the real world and make a life. It's just like a baby in a teenager's body. But Kyle is no ordinary teenager. (If one at all)He is a super-smart, super-fast learner, and is basicly good at everything. I like how the writers make us really 'feel' for Kyle's character. he's just so adorbale, and innocent, it's really good. I don't know why i like the show so much, I mean there's not much excitement or anything, but i still find it very interesting.
    A great watch, I'd recommend it to anyone.
  • This is one show it took my kid to hook me up too.

Kyle XY has been a diamond in the rough for me. A good show with good plots. Exceptional writing. I find myself hooked and totally drawn in during each ep. Not that I'm not aware of what is going on around me but I want to be the story, part of the action, part of the family. I choose to ignore all but my kid with whom we have excited converstations during commercial breaks and after the end of each show. Again, before reality shows, before stupid, inane loosely strung TV, there is a diamond in the rough. That is Kyle XY. Thanks, writers, for such a good show.
  • characters bring it to life

hurry up with the new season lol ok x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x xx x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x xx x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x xy
  • A tale of a "kids' struggle to get a holding in Seattle America, after he appeared in a forest. He is quickly accepted by the trayger family.

I completely love this show!! Here in New Zealand we have only seen the first series I think... And It is stunning, not to popular fortunately... BUT AS For me I think this show is definately speaking from a teen perspective! I mean, I really wish that more shows could like KYLE XY!!!! I think that it is a great drama it shows many morals.... And being honest it lifted me up when I was down... It is a pick me up show... You couldn't wish for a better show!! I can't believe a third series is coming! Being a New Zealander I get used to really awful or boring shows, but to me Kyle XY is awesome, I love Lori TRayger and Kyle of course!
  • Keeps me at the edge of my seat

I love, love, love this show.It actully made me look forward to mondays. It keep you wondering whats going to happen next and just trying to figure it out. The season just kept getting better and better and I am so board now intil it starts up again. The acting really good and so is the plots. It's one of my faviorte shows and I highly recomend it for anyone who loves drama. I know mostly guys watch it but it has romance for girls too. Like i'm a girl and I love it. SO check it out it will get you hooked.
  • Season 1? Great. Amazing. Season 2? Eh..

About 2 years ago my sister and I kept noticing a commercial for Kyle XY on ABC Family. "How lame!", we thought. You have to admit, even if you're a fan, the commercials make the show look a lot worse than it is. I dunno what it was that made us watch it, but we watched the pilot. And then we were hooked. The way Kyle said, "..everything" (when asked what scares him) and fell into Nicole's arms was beautiful. In fact, the whole first season is beautiful. The who is Kyle? storyline keeps us all interested in the mystery. But the BEST PART is watching Kyle become part of this family. Many moments in season 1 are amazingly heartwarming and touching. Kyle truly becomes a Trager. I even cried at the season finale when Kyle leaves the household.

Now the only reason I gave the show an 8 is because of season 2. I just felt that it didn't live up to season 1 at all. (This is just my opinion; my sister loved season 1 and still liked season 2.) The "Kyle is part of the family" moments are just as present as in Season 1, but for some reason, this time they don't warm my heart at all. The script is also a little more cliche now. I thought Jessi was okay, but what happened near the end and at the Season 2 finale was kinda lame. Also, Declan became really emotional and was a jerk to Lori, which sucks because I thought he was a cute and sweet guy.

Kyle's relationship with Amanda is an exception to season 2. This felt completely genuine and although it's totally cliche, it feels right. Overall, Kyle XY is a very good show about a guy discovering his past and creating his future with a new family and friends. I didn't like Season 2 much, but who knows what we'll see from Season 3.
  • This show is groundbreaking in a way that the t.v. world hasn't seen in over 10 years.

Just beautiful. I mean, it's got the usual teen coming-of-age stuff..... but the twists and turns in the plot make up for the predictability of the usual teen drama.

I watched one episode (I think it was the 5th one, season one), and I was hooked.... I downloaded every episode up to season 2 episode 13. I hope the network execs choose to keep this show on for at least a few more seasons.... I still have so many questions.

Each episode is like a mini story unto itself.... yes, they all are part of the bigger picture, but still hold water by themselves.

Great show.... better than most out there right now.
  • i love kyle xy cant wait till the new season

kyle xy way is so kool it a mystery i wont to solve i like talk to the tv when im watching it . da show is about love , mystery , and family . I hope all u ppl watch this series . its brillent i love it . i think its kool how kyle dont have a belly button . oh and its kool how he has to figure out his past to defeat the bad dudes . the epoisonds are mind blowing i would watch them every monday night can wait for the new season ! awsome show .
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10