Kyle XY

ABC Family (ended 2009)

layle1

Kyle XY Fan Reviews (456)

• Save the Tub Save Kyle XY Save the world!

I do truly love this show. From the first episode to the last one aired (so far)I was absolutely hooked. The writing is awesome, the character development could not be better (could use more time on all of them!)the acting is incredible. The music they pick is also great and fits with not only what is going on in the episodes but fits the MOOD, the FEELING, of the episodes. This show subtly makes having morals the good thing that it is. I know I have often thought about "what would Kyle do" in situations in my own life. I am so impressed that this show can do all of these things seemingly effortlessly and the range of ages that I personally have seen fall hopelessly for Kyle XY has been anywhere between 13 and 70. Truly an awesome show!
  • The good and the bad about season 3 so far.

I'll start with the good ones. I'm not really sure which ones take over, though.

So, the good ones:

1. The new relationship between Lori and Mark. I've had enough with the Lori-Declan unsuccessful relationship, and like Lori said - "It is suddenly so easy", is was obvious that she and Mark will/should be together from the first time they met.

2. The humour. Nothing specific, but there were some dialogues that made me laugh.

3. Finally meeting Latnock.

4. How Josh really loves Andy and misses her.

And the bad ones:

1. Jessi's staying with the Tragers. At their house. Instead of leaving forever with Sarah which I was hoping would happen.
    Seriously, even though Jessi is connected to the whole mystery, her character is highly annoying and she messes up with Kyle and Amanda.

2. Kyle and Jessi's "electric kiss".
    I hate it when somehow they are close in a romantically-suggestive way, and this was a major happening of that kind.

3. Kyle and Amanda's break-up. They had been the best couple in the series and them not being together anymore makes the series weird. Also,

It's totally strange that Amanda decides to start dating another guy shortly after the break-up, given that she loves Kyle so much.

4. Jessi's mean remarks in regards to Amanda, and her obsession with Kyle. Why can't she just accept her place?

5. The fact that Mark doesn't tell Lori about his connection with Latnock, and that he puts his job on a higher priority than his relationship with her.

In the bottom line, I really hope that Kyle and Amanda will be together by the end of the season (which is the last one, sadly), and that more information about the whole mystery of the past of Adam and Sarah will be discovered.
    I wonder how it will be possible in only 5 episodes...
  • KYLE XY II THE BEST SHOW IVE EVERSEEN ON ABC FAMILY

i just recently found this show and instantly loved it it,and then i find out that it is cancelled.that was the biggest mistake on ABC family's part' if they had just let the show run its corse i think the could have made alot of money
  • Kyle XY is without a doubt the most charming, heartwarming and heartbreaking TV show I have ever seen. An amazing cast and a fantastic story-line. When you are still thinking about the story and characters months after watching, you know its awesome!

Kyle (Matt Dallas) is a teenager who was found naked in a forest with no recollection of the past. It becomes clear almost immediately that he is no ordinary guy.
    After a loving therapist decides to let Kyle stay at the family home, Kyle learns all about life as a teenager, love, relationships, family and why he is so different to everyone else.
    (That may not sound like the type a program a hardcore Sci-fi fan would like, but trust me, it is extremely well done, and it is really great to see these characters and relationships develop throughout the series.) With a corrupt company following kyle, trouble is never too far off.

With a fantastic cast that includes:

Matt Dallas, Jaimie Alexander (Amazing performance)
    Bruce Thomas, Jean-Luc Bilodeau, Chris Olivero, Kirsten Prout, April Matson, Marguerite MacIntyre, Nicholas Lea, Magda Apanowicz.

You really do need to watch Kyle XY. It was a great experience watching this week after week. I honestly don't know what ABC Family is thinking canceling this show, it was the ONLY good one they had, the rest is basically all teenage trash. What they have done is horrible and unjust. We can bring it back. Sign the petition guys.
  • This is the story of a boy with extraordinary powers who learns to love and live in a world so foreign to him. Driven by a bizarre and moving sense of justice and human kindness, Kyle embarks on an adventure that will potentially change the world.

Adorable and funny, this show reminds me why I am incapable of staying in the sci fi loving closet. Naturally I have questions, like seriously, they're in a tank for sixteen years, and perfect hair?? And yet, I totally buy it. Having only recently discovered this fine show, I am clearly miles behind the game but how could you not love it? A beautiful teenaged boy finds himself, covered in goo thrown into a world that he doesn't understand. Tossed thoughtlessly into a juvenile facility, unable to communicate his confusion, the boy's only hope is the over sensitive psychologist who immediately and maternally falls for the boy, taking him home to stay with her family. Slowly and intuitively, the newly named Kyle observes and develops relationships with his surroundings. Yet, the more he learns the more he realises how different he is from the people surrounding him. Only comfortable sleeping in a bathtub, sans the birthing essential belly button, Kyle discovers that the disparities between himself and other people extend far beyond his initial understanding. Excited, yet traumatised by his yearning to know his identity, Kyle begins the journey of recovering who or what he is. Driven by a love for his new family and friends Kyle learns how to become a teenage boy. Matt Dallas emits a fantastic sense of wonderment and awe with the world. Its easy to feel the discovery with Kyle. Dallas seamlessly emotes confusion and development, leading the audience through birth and into adolescence. I'm still not convinced that the wooden-ness is intentional, but the sweetness in his eyes gives me confidence. The cast as far as I have seen fall into their characters beautifully so far. Hooray for ridiculous story lines and beautiful people doing extraordinary things that mean the world is a better place.
  • Follows the life of a extrodinary boy, who has no idea who he is.

A teenage boy (Matt Dallas) wakes up in the woods with no memory of who he is. He is taken in to a juvenile detention centre. He is released into the the care of Nicole Trager (Marguerite McIntyre) a mother of two who is also a social worker, she also gives the stray the name Kyle. Her husband Steven Trager (Bruce Thomas) and two children Lori Trager (April Matson) and Josh Trager (Jean-Luc Bilodeau) are not thrilled to have Kyle move into their household, but learn to accept him. Kyle immediatley fall for the girl next door Amanda Bloom (Kirsten Prout). Every day the Tragers are figuring out new things about Kyle and the extrodinary things he can do.
  • An amazing show about a young man who is genetically altered. All he wants to do is learn about his past just like any person would want to if the had no memories.

Simply amazing since the shows debut in 2006 it has had a great run. The story is very interesting and it always had you on the edge of your seat waiting for more. When the first season ended it totally kept you wanting more. When the second season started the following summer it was like getting a fix this show is amazing it has a lot of heart. Then again ABC Family has a lot of great shows on their channel. if you like Kyle Xy I would recommend that you watch Greek that isnt as serious as Kyle Xy but it is really interesting.
  • Bring back Kyle XY!

ABC Family did very badly with the audience, closing the series! Let's prove that we love this show, and we want it back at any cost! Please sign the petition https://www.change.org/petitions/bring-back-the-tv-show-kyle-xy
  • Amazing Television 3 seasons of pure genius. It is A show about a boy just trying to understand the world around him and how he is different and why he can do so many amazing wonderful things. ABC Family you canceled the only GOOD show on the network!!

I first Started watching this show a year or so back and I didn't know that I would fall in love with it. Manly because it was on abc family because abcfamily= stupid teenager drama garbage!! Actually that is why some of my friends don't watch the show because of the stigma that the network has and I tend to agree with that feeling very much so. I like Kyle's quest in understanding the world then being able to come around and finally explianing reality in such away that the rest of us can't even begin to understand and comprehend. Save kyle Xy you suck abc family for doing this!!! Now I leave you to your regularly scheduled programing about a stupid pregnant 14 year old.
  • ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!I really DONT WANT you to take Kyle xy away FROM Please dont cancel it !!!!!!!!!!Please dont cancel it !!!!

I really DONT WANT you to take Kyle xy away FROM ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I really DONT WANT you to take Kyle xy away FROM ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I really DONT WANT you to take Kyle xy away FROM ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I really DONT WANT you to take Kyle xy away FROM ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I really DONT WANT you to take Kyle xy away FROM ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I really DONT WANT you to take Kyle xy away FROM ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please dont cancel it !!!!!!!!!!Please dont cancel it !!!!!!!!!!Please dont cancel it !!!!!!!!!!Please dont cancel it !!!!!!!!!!Please dont cancel it !!!!!!!!!!Please dont cancel it !!!!!!!!!!Please dont cancel it !!!!!!!!!!Please dont cancel it !!!!!!!!!!Please dont cancel it !!!!!!!!!!Please dont cancel it !!!!!!!!!!Please dont cancel it !!!!!!!!!!Please dont cancel it !!!!!!!!!!Please dont cancel it !!!!!!!!!!Please dont cancel it !!!!!!!!!!Please dont cancel it !!!!!!!!!!Please dont cancel it !!!!!!!!!!

Please dont cancel it !!!!!!!!!!Please dont cancel it !!!!!!!!!!Please dont cancel it !!!!!!!!!!Please dont cancel it !!!!!!!!!!Please dont cancel it ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I really DONT WANT you to take Kyle xy away FROM ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I really DONT WANT you to take Kyle xy away FROM ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• An awsome show, everytime i watch it i cant get enough, a show i get everyone i know intreasted in i adore this show it has become my favourite show!

An awsome show, everytime i watch it i cant get enough, a show i get everyone i know intreasted in i adore this show it has become my favourite show i love the relationship between the charecters and just like the atmoshphere around i love how after each episode it keeps you coming back for more leaving you on the edge of the seat its a continus run show that everyone would love i know i do i personally signed up to express to everone my love of this show which i have not given justice to yet. I Adore this show . The Best Thing Out !
  • About a kid, Kyle, who was created and finds his comfort in a family he creates, rather than is born into, while having to deal with his own problems like his enormous IQ and special abilities

I LOVE THIS SHOW!!! This show is the best show that i have ever seen, and i love watching tv. As a matter of fact let me start with the fact that i hope it continues with a couple more seasons cause i wish i had my fix of Kyle Xy every day. This show has something, i believe most shows dont have these days. It has mystery, that keeps you wanting more. It has drama, which also keeps you wanting more, but keeps it relative to everyones life at some point or another. It has family, something everyone has or wants at some point in there life, and it also entertains the idea that you dont have to be born into a family just to fit in. It has action, people love seeing stuff blow up and people do the impossible. All around i believe this show is VERY well rounded and i believe that the people who dont like the show have only heard negative things about the show from people who didnt like it, have very closed minds, or have only seen one episode and didnt like what was said or happened. The truth is, is that this show happens to relate to a lot of people, parents and teenagers, with things that go on in here. I know one thing, I will own this ENTIRE series if/when the show ends, which i hope it goes on for a couple more seasons, cause i believe they can keep it going and make it bigger and better.
  • Kyle XY is the story of how one young man created in a test tube must go against the odds and bring down a mad scientific corporation. All while balancing his life as a teenager and as a new member of a family.

Kyle XY is a wonderful combination of sci/fi and teenage drama. It is entertaining as it lures audiences into the virtuous life of Kyle and his encounters with the real world. It stands out because the story isn't cheesy. It feels real.

Each season we see a new chapter unfold. The exciting part is actually the pace of the series. It isn't too fast where you miss out on the details. It becomes fun to unravel the mystery on Kyle XY because the main character needs to adjust to life as a teenager.

Kyle XY is in my circle of favorites.
  • Bring Back Kyle XY!

What the heck is wrong with people!? How can you leave millions of fans just hanging and wondering what the heck would have happened next! This was one of the few shows i really like! I think it deserves an ending.
  • Bring it back

Loved this show. Very upset that it ended the way it did. They need to bring it back. They have added all theses other shows that are so stupid. I loved watching it on Netflix. Spent 5 days watching all the episodes. Awkward, pretty little liars, and all the new shows they have some up with now are so lame. Kyle XY is a great show. BRING KYLE XY BACK PLEASE. ALL THESES NEW SHOWS ARE LAME.

• BRING KYLE XY BACK .. ITS NOT TOO LATE EVEN IF ITS 2013

Seriously wheres this show i spend 3 days watching this on netflix and all tha for nothing what happend with everyone wow thats a nice ending...... BRING KYLE XY BACK......................
  • BRING KYLE XY BACK .. ITS NOT TOO LATE EVEN IF ITS 2013

PLEASE BRING THIS AMAZING SHOW BACK ABC!!! ALTHOUGH ITS BEEN OVER THREE YEARS THAT THW SHOW ENDED I STILL LOVE IT AND HAVE BEEN A FAN ALL ALONG!!1

PLEASE DO NOT DO THIS!!!

PLASE BRING THIS LOVELY SHOW BACK ... CAN'T YOU SEE HOW MANY PEOPLE HAVE SIGNED A LARGE NUMBER OF PETITIONS UPTO DATE? which shows how much people still love this show even after over three years of cancellation ,... so please abc , bring back the best show you guys ever made!!! PLEASE!!!
  • Requesting ABC to give us a season that ends right!!!

Very upset on ABC decision on it's cancellation of Kyle XY. This show was exciting, and riveting it sure left me disappointed with the ending of season 3 leaving me with this question. What happened??? I devoted myself for 2 weeks to finish all season's on Netflix thinking as the viewer, I will be left satisfied. I would love to see how this show will end. Please reconsider your decisions because you left many viewers upset!!!
  • A mysterious teenager is found disoriented in the middle of traffic. Kyle, as he is later named, lacks a navel and has no recollection of his past. Taken in by the Trager family, Kyle discovers that he has extraordinary abilities.

Kyle XY is the best family science fiction series I have seen. I love this series because it full of emotions, comedy and some out of the world stuffs and events that is so great to watch. This series is great for anyone who love drama mixed in with science fiction. To anyone who might be interested in seeing this series then you should go to ABC Family Channel or the network's website to see episodes or to buy the season on DVD. I can not wait until the new season airs on television. I am so glad I can watch this series when it is on.
  • Kyle XY has a first impression that makes you think this may be a little bit odd for me, but as the series progresses, you fall in love with the characters, and the emotion is quite strong and you follow them to find out who Kyle XY is..

My first impression of Kyle XY wasn't that extraordinary. I felt it was a good series to watch now and then on Fox 8 (Kyle XY's Australian premier broadcasters), but after watching the first and second episode, I fell face flat for the performance of the actors & actresses, and the emotional output from the show itself (characters, story like, etc)..

Have yet to see all the episodes, but have watched up to Season 2 episode 3, and from there, I felt it was time I joined TV.com (after lurking it for years) just to review this show and join those who also enjoy it..

As the series progresses, you find out a lot of information, and not just small things that don't make a difference (every episode has so much information, you end up on the edge of your seat by the middle of it, and then on the floor by the end of it because you realized there's yet another cliff hanger)! Each episode is significantly important in the series, and it's just all that better to have another series, that sure, it follows the every day life of teenagers and family-issues, but has that emotional twist that Kyle wants to find out who he is.. and most importantly, what he is.

I recommend this series to anyone who likes the drama / mystery genre (there's far more than that, as well).
  • A petition

Hi,

Please help us by signing the petition for a new season to give a real end to the show :

change*org/petitions/abc-family-bring-back-kyle-xy-8 (replace * by .)
  • A decent show that didn't deserve to go out like this

Let me start by saying that Kyle XY is by no stretch of the imagination as good as Smallville or CSI. In fact, I tend to think that it is sort of a strip down of both. However, the fact still remains that Kyle is a pretty good sci-fi show. Its mysteries kept me going on to the next episode and its shocking revelations and season finales were nothing short of genius (in fact, Smallville could stand to learn a few things from Kyle about how to end a season). I also REALLY enjoyed the love triangle that existed between Jessi and Kyle and Amanda. So, even though I believe that this show is a bit of knock-off of more popular and widely acclaimed sci-fi and action shows, I think that Kyle at least deserves a season 4 and a more proper series finale.

p.s. IMO, all shows deserve at least a series finale. I'm sort of a stickler for the "proper burial" treatment.
  • we want kyle xy back

wwe want we want kyle xy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!@#$%^&*()
  • kyle xy should have an ending

i think that everyone should join again and make season 4 i hate not seeing kyle and cassidy who ever said that u guys should not make a season 4 than thier stupid u guys have to make a season 4 plz i am the kind of girl who just sit in bed and does nothing and has nothing to watch and kyle is over so i am begging u plz make a season 4 its the only thing i can watch u still need to solve josh and andy and kyle and cassidy what cassidy is going to do to the family thanks to anyone who read this plz tell me if this deserved a thumbs up or down thanks

• Bring Kyle XY back

wow they canceled kyle xy but just let the secret life of the american teenager air for 5 seasons? That's screwed up. This show was one of the best i've ever watched and I can't stop thinking about what season 4 would be like. What happens to michael cassidy and kyle? What about the love triangle? Have been waiting for years and NOTHING has happened. Please bring back kyle xy I have all these questions and it's driving me crazy:( How can it be canceled due to low ratings?! Look at all the fan reviews!
  • Bringing back Kyle

They need to continue that show it is not okay to end it there!!!!!! I am telling you it is criminal!!!!!! Why would a show that good be shut down!!!!!!
  • Brothers?

I have just finished watching all 3 seasons of Kyle XY for THIRD TIME. Someone just has to bring back this amazing show, I NEED Season 4!

• Bring back Kyle XY

I found this show on netflix and was soon sucked into what I felt was an excellent main story line. I felt the characters all had great chemistry. I hate that they failed to give the show an ending and believe that with it's exposure on neflix, there is a new fan base that would love to see the show finished properly. Please help to show your support by signing my petition to bring back Kyle XY, I'm trying to reach at least 100,000 votes, Sign here and spread the word: http://www.change.org/petitions/bring-back-the-tv-show-kyle-xy
  • bring back Kyle XY!!

I just looked at the third season of Kyle XY apologize for my english not so good like I think they should continue to shoot this series because there are so many fans in my country but most definitely what I want to say that the ratings dropped because of Jessica is so boring that many show that unfortunately began to upset fans of Kyle and Amanda are great couple and I think that we should renew the third season and let Jessica go to her mother it is my opinion and one that Kyle be with Amanda, and it will definitely go back fans know that I am nobody and nothing but really would like to continue to set records, but just do as I say and everything will be fine viewership will increase because without that Jessica is so boring it impossible to describe to you from me so that I can contact email address leonscennedy@yahoo.com I ask you to consider my proposal, thanks
  • we deserve an end?

This was the most sci series I ever enjoyed, please a request for ABC studios to countine the season 4 , it's not fair that we don't know the end. Please consider my request.

I love the show, I love the crew I even watched all stars movies, please think about it again.
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10