Does Kevin go blind in one episode?

DQMW154

[1]Jun 7, 2009
    • level: 9

Hey! I used to watch this show when I was younger and I could have sworn that there was an episode when Kevin goes blind. Does anyone know which one it is?

Thanks!

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

BarneyJones

[2]Jun 27, 2009
    • level: 1
    You're memory is still excellent. The episode was from season 2 called "In Dino's We Trust". Kevin had just got caught spying on Christa with the binoculars while she was swimming which angered her. Kevin blamed and chastised Tasha for not being a good lookout and told her he no longer trusted her. Kevin went in search of a gift for Christa to try to make amends for his transgression when he stumbled upon some old dino bones. Hoping to make a necklace from the teeth of one of the dino skulls, he found a snake hiding inside. The snake spat a venom that blinds its victims into Kevin's eyes. He was forced to use Tasha as a seeing eye dino and follow her back to safety.

jkenn337

[3]Aug 11, 2009
    • level: 1

hey you can now download land of the lost 1991/1992 all episodes from torrents. go to google and type in land of the lost 1992 1992 torrent hit search and it will come up. if you need help email me at jkenn337@gmail.com