Las Vegas

Decks and Violence

Aired Unknown Dec 15, 2003 on NBC

• The Montecito holds the World Poker Championship.

As usual i thought that this was a great episode of Las Vegas. I liked that they brought in a character that was friends with Mike when he was in college and that they had the character in trouble. I could not believe that his friend would enter a poker game just to stop playing and forcing Mike to finish out the game. I really liked that Ed came in and helped out Mike and his friend. I could not believe that Vera would not return durning the magic show and was going to leave her husband and the show.
  • Not bad.

Near the middle of seaosn 1 now and things are going wll for this show. Although all is not perfect this sow is doing well. the show continues to build on the charactors with each new episode. This episode saw Mike had a gambling problem a long time ago but is forced to play again will this feed his addiction. Also Danny got hurt but is going to be ok this episode was pretty average one of the worst this season. I hope the next episode is good. Because this show needs a strong episode to hook me in so far i'm not sure how much i like it.