Las Vegas

Delinda's Box (1)

Aired Unknown Dec 01, 2006 on NBC

• Delinda was kidnapped for 50 mil, if not she will be killed in an exploding coffin. See how Ed tries to come up with the 50 mil and how he saves his daughter.

2 episodes on Las Vegas on the same night, kept me at the edge of my chair for as long as I can remember. What I don\'t understand is how Delinda and Ed got caught by the bad guys in the starting scene. Ed should have known some self-defense since he was from the CIA. Ed being Ed will definitely do some unorthodox things like taking charge of the situation when his daughter was in the bad guy\'s hand. Would anybody do that if his/her daughter was kidnapped? The Mascot and Sam\'s whales were there just to fill up time. They bring in some humor to the or-else-very-serious-episode. It is just fun to watch Las Vegas as the writer and director could mix humor and drama to get the audience to come back for more. If this episode could end with a bang, meaning blowing up the kidnapper, i think it will have a better effect than showing him buried in Delinda\'s box.