Las Vegas

Fleeting Cheating Meeting

Aired Unknown Jan 12, 2007 on NBC

• Exceptional episode - Spoilers below.

I love episode’s like this, why? because all the regular cast members have a part written for them and play them well.

I best explain, sometimes you’ll sit down to watch the newest episode of your favourite TV show and when it ends you think why wasn’t he or she in it, but in reality the writers just didn’t have a part for he or she in that particular episode, so it’s a joy when we get episodes where the full regular cast members are on screen together.

I loved each little story in this episode, what with Mike and Danny trailing a cheating newly married husband of one of Ed’s friends, Danny and Delinda deciding to swap ex lovers list’s, Sam and Mary going head to head after a double cross by Sam. Then we had Sam, Danny, Mary, Delinda and Mike’s house that was rented out to Steve and Steve getting burnt down.

The episode never became stale, there was some really funny line’s, exceptional comedy value, some strippers and some girl on girl kissing between none other than Sam and Mary, though to be honest I wasn’t surprised about Sam but I was shocked about Mary. Ah well at least I can now die a happy man after seeing Sam and Mary together.