Las Vegas

I Could Eat a Horse

Aired Unknown Jan 04, 2008 on NBC

• Las Vegas returns after the holiday break with a really decent episode.

The writers gave each character a part play in this weeks episode, even Piper got more air time than she usually doe's. Though Cooper was only briefly seen at the start and near to the end I don't think this story is finished as of yet and we'll find that there's more to A.J Cooper the ranch owner then A.J Cooper the Casino owner, it sounds as if he's made a lot of enemies in Wyoming.

As I said the writers did well and gave all the actors/characters a decent amount of air time this week ( if you can give them all a decent enough time in 1 hour ) and the episode didn't become stale or boring, as one reviewer stated especially liked the references to Josh Duhamels relationship to Fergie from Black Eyed Peas, I remember in either season 1 or 2 where the BEP's came to the Montecito but cannot remember if Josh was dating Fergie at that time, anyway I off on a tangent.

Together Josh and James are a class comedy act as Danny and Mike and ( god forbid ) if Las Vegas ever ended it would be a good spin off to have Josh and James in there own show.

As I said a really decent episode to get us back into the new year at the Montecito.