Las Vegas

My Uncle's a Gas

Aired Unknown Nov 16, 2007 on NBC

• Mike and Danny have a bad feeling about this day and they are right. However Danny is too busy with a fire inspector and someone from his past to suspect that the Montecito, somebody's job and everybody's life is in danger.

The episode itself was pretty boring, but boy the ending was genius! All I can say is wow. An awesome ending to a not so great episode. Who could expect that a normal, classic LV episode would end is such a cliffhanger? I've said it before. Las Vegas may have classic entertaining episode, but the cliffhangers are extraordinary! Love it, the ending, the music, the way everybody's life is in jeopardy, it's just fan-frakin'-tastic! The way someone's job in the Montecito is put at risk because of something that initially was something funny, the way the entire episode evovled about one stupid contest and just when you think the episode is over, BAM, it hits you in your face for having such little faith in the show. Great ending!