Las Vegas

White Christmas

Aired Unknown Dec 15, 2006 on NBC

• this is definitely the most beautiful ep in LV huge spoilers in this people

This ep has dannys car being stolen by an elf and his search for it ends in a surprising manner we also find out hat his car was his mothers, sams favorite client dies(i say favorite becuase she is genuinely nice to him) mary meets her step family and learns that her stepmom had her dad arrested and wants her to testify though mary breaks down and refuses meanwhile delinda learns some things about danny ed receives the special treatment from our ever favorite pollt and mike gets to talk to his idol stephen hawking last but not the least sam gets a dog from delinda and names him after her recently deceased client- Reggie.
  • This is an example of how engaging television drama should be. Las Vegas's season four Christmas special pulls out all the stops. Several characters are put through the ringer, made to hurt all the more by a touching underlying tale.

This is an example of how engaging television drama should be.

Las Vegas's season four Christmas special pulls out all the stops, utilising a fantastic ensemble cast to the full to produce a flawless story of love, loyalty, loss, friendship and everything else considered quintessentially festive. Several of the main characters are put through the ringer with some heart-rending circumstances, which is made to hurt all the more by the touching and festive underlying tale.

This episode gets me every single time I see it, and re-watching it is the best way to remind myself how very much I miss this show.
  • It's christmas time! And what would be xmas without thieving elves, random children, exploding cars, massages and a puppy.

The love of Danny's life (or rather the other one) is stolen by one of Santa's little helpers, and Danny tries desperately to track it down. They didn't spend too much time on this thankfully. It was just enough so that you got it, and they moved on. The random "orphan-like" kids were what every xmas ep seems to need, apparently. Delinda gets stood up by Danny (sorry, didn't mean to laugh), after preparing a speacial evening. Mary shares with Delinda some of her history with Danny (aw, sweet). :P And Sam is busy taking care of a guest, which is where the puppy, and the tearjerker come in, hehe. Best part of the episode: when he sees the puppy! Tearjerker moment.
  • very sad and funny to watch

some times the directors and writters delivere some great stories in some episode, this was one of them for me. As always we see 2 or 3 plts at the same time, like the stealing of danny's car and reggie, sam's friens that die gambelinh for the las time. Aldo wesee how ed make all of them do his secret santa with his own rules. Dannys finnally find his car that leads him to an abandon kids that he take care for chrismas.
  • This episode was really good....but in my opinion i think delinda and danny make a cute couple...i think they should kepp them as a couple....danny and mary are better as friends

Mary finally met her sisters, after hearing about them three years ago. I actually enjoyed this episode. Seeing what everyone got each other for \\\"Secret Santa\\\" was funny. Sam getting a Rotteweiler, because that particular breed of dog is like her. Lol!

It wouldn\\\'t be a Christmas episode without a tender moment, which was Danny finding three homeless kids in a very cold apartment. Glad to see he did all that he could to help them out, even if it is Christmas Day.

I actually liked Ed as Santa, even though he needs to work on his vocabulary a bit. The scene with him and Polly was extremely funny!
  • Christmas is upon the Montecito and everyone is playing the part.

This episode was one of those real Christmassy specials that got everyone involved and each persons wish came true, we even saw a little of Sam’s soft side.

Mary met her two little step sisters which brought back very grave memories and made her come to a decision that would possibly imprison her father for life, Danny’s car was stolen, one of Sam’s whales was on his death bed and Ed had to play Santa.

I LOVED where Ed got his present from Sam and Polly came in, the lady who play’s Polly is soooooooo funny, her quotes and her sexual innuendoes had me laughing so much.

This episode had so much to it, it was funny, it was a tear-jerker, it had drama and suspense plu lot’s of Christmas sprit.

Happy Christmas to the Montecito crew and I look forward to the next episode in the New Year.
  • All that i cared about was Danny and Mary.

I finally felt the way i did in season 1 and 2, Danny and Mary are kinda back together, made me feel good inside. I t was an awesome episode, I loved the fact Mary stood up to testify against her father, and When Danny foud out that Marys little sisters were there, he immediatlly, went into protect mode asking her if her father was here, meaning that Danny still has deep feelings for her, and I predicted earlier, that Danny and Mary are never going to be qoute on quote "Over", and I think that eventually during this season the Great couple of Danny and Mary.
  • A Good Christmas episode.

7.7
    i think that this episode was fairly good i have only seen a few episodes but I'm starting to get to know the characters a little bit more now and it's getting better to me.In this episode Danny's Camaro is stolen by an elf an is taken to a chop shop, where it is sold to somebody that wanted to race it and when they race it, it blows up, but at the end of the episode all they people that work at the casino with him by all the parts to fix again.This is of course a Christmas episode. later.
  • Mary finally met her sisters, after hearing about them three years ago.

I actually enjoyed this episode. Seeing what everyone got each other for \"Secret Santa\" was funny. Sam getting a Rotteweiler, because that particular breed of dog is like her. Lol!

It wouldn\'t be a Christmas episode without a tender moment, which was Danny finding three homeless kids in a very cold apartment. Glad to see he did all that he could to help them out, even if it is Christmas Day.

Enjoyed the end of the show where everyone was reading 'Twas the Night Before Chrimstas. That has got to be my all time favorite X-mas story.
  • Danny's car was stolen by a homeless child, Reggie a big and important client to the hotel spent his last minutes with Sam, Mary found out that she has little sisters and Delinda rebuilds Danny's car.

What a great episode, but very emotional. Danny was in fine performance mode and showed heart when he found the homeless child that stole his car in order to give his little brother and sister a XMAS. Sam showed an emotional side that we don't get to see too often. She stayed by her client as he died and gave him a puppy, his last wish before dying. Afterwards, naming the puppy after Reggie, very sweet. With so many sad things happening in the episode, it was nice to see how beautifuly it was tied together in the end and reminded the audience what the holidays are really about! But what happens to the kids???????
  • This was an emotional episode with many aspects to it. I really liked it.

I could not believe that somebody stole Danny's car then he arrives at the racing place just in time to see it blow up. And then we find out why that car was so important to him. That it was his mom's and his dad gave it to him and made him promise that he wouldn't let anything happen to that car. And because of that he was really mad and sad as to what happened to it. Then the whole crew pitches in to rebuild it for him for his secret santa gift. Plus in the end while looking for whoever did thaat do his car he finds the kid who stole it and saw where they lived and how they lived and took heart. He tried to get there mom back to them but when he couldn't he got their grandmother to them. Awwwww. And then there was the puppy. That whole part was soo cute. I really thought that this episode was really enjoyable to watch. Good episode.