Last Comic Standing

Round One of the Semifinals

Aired Wednesday 9:00 PM Jun 06, 2006 on NBC

• I love stand up

The reason why I like this series is that I love stand up. I watch it because I know how hard it is to stand in front of an audience and try to make them laugh. It looks much easier than it is. I have a real appreciation for it. Some of the auditions are the funniest moments the show has to offer. When they get togather it is not always as funny as the early times. I enjoyed this season, just as I have for earlier ones. Picking the talent from a large pool is so hard. I think they do a great job with it.
  • Handful of comics vying for a spot.

There were some pretty good comics in this episode. I was glad Chris Porter went on to the next round even though he went over his 3 minutes and had his mic cut off. I think he has some pretty good jokes. Roz told some truly hilarious jokes about prostitution and job descriptions. I thought David Huntsberger's jokes about the pope were unfunny and I am not even Catholic. Josh Blue once again proved he was a very funny guy. I love his jokes and how he can laugh at his cerebral palsy. He got a standing ovation and won peoples choice! Yay JOSH! April Macie was on fire and after her bit when Kathy was asking her questions I liked her even more. I am glad she made it.