We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

Last Exile Forums

techtv (ended 2004)

How could they do that? (spoilers)

marinerzz

[1]Aug 12, 2007
    • level: 5

How could they kill Mullin? There was no reason to kill him! His character was annoying at first but he really grew on me. And his "romance" with that Disseth chick was ridiculous in hw quickly it moved, but what about how sad she is now?

And why did they kill Lucciola? That was so lame! He could've easily killed Delphine if he could kill Cicada! Why didn't he just kill Delphine if he really wanted to set Dio free? And why was he dumb enough to accept her ring when it was obvious it would turn him to dust just like that auctioneer guy? He should've run away or killed Delphine, not just let himself die!

I hate shows that kill important characters unnecessarily. It's a cheap way to get the audience emotional, there was no need for either Mullin or Lucciola to die. A truly great show will inspire emotion without resorting to needless death to do it, like Evangelion. Terrible decision to kill them both off!

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

theicchamp06

[2]Nov 2, 2007
    • level: 4
    I agree with ya, why they did that? I don't know!! I also didn't like the part where Dio died. Are u kidding me? I was starting to like him. WHY KILL THEM???

makasa

[3]Dec 10, 2007
    • level: 1
    I believe in the last episode "Resign" Mullin is show to actually be alive. He and Dunya (The disith chick) have a son who Mullin is shown to be playing with in the field as Claus and Lavie fly by in thier vanship. Watch the last episode again. Or am I mistaken?