Last Man Standing

Animal Wrongs

Aired Friday 8:00 PM Mar 20, 2012 on ABC

• Mandy's new boyfriend argues with Mike and Vanessa about nature being cruel and how their jobs don't help

Mandy worries when Mike doesn't like her new boyfriend, Terrence (Shane Coffey), who is an animal rights activist. Kyle discovers that Ed is Basque, like him. I thought that this was a superb episode of "Last Man Standing". It wasn't my favorite episode but I still really liked it for the most part and the storyline was enjoyable to watch. My score is a little low, though, because I thought Mandy was a little annoying in this episode and I really didn't like Mandy's new boyfriend and for him to disrespect Mike and Vanessa by telling both of them that their jobs aren't helping nature especially Mike and I really don't like how is just pretty much debating about the animal rights and all that. There were a lot of very funny moments in this episode however. I can't remember which funny parts at this moment but I just remember getting some very good laughs here. One of the parts that did crack me up was Vanessa repeatedly calling Mike when Mike and Mandy are in the middle of going through the "Outdoor Man" place which was vandelized by Mandy's new boyfriend. Mike giving Mandy's new boyfriend his comeuppance when Mandy's new boyfriend dresses up as Teddy Roosevelt (at least I think that's I remember him dressing up as) for "Outdoor Man". Overall, a superb episode of "Last Man Standing". 9/10