A Last Man Standing Community
Friday 8:00 PM on ABC (Returning Friday, October 3rd, 2014)
The third season finale is here with Eve going to prom and an episode with Ryan, the first in a while (since January?). It, in my opinion, has definitely been one of the best episodes of the show this season, even with a large focus on Kristin and Ryan, usually my least favorite characters on the show due to their usual boringness and sometimes annoyingness.

So, Eve has a boyfriend. And there's also a boy named Andrew who really likes Eve. Andrew and Eve were both very funny, and the two of them together at the end was pretty cute. And then there was everything that revolved around Boyd. Ryan and Mike think that Boyd should try things because if he fails, he learns. Kristin though, doesn't want Boyd to get hurt. You can see where everyone is coming from in this situation, and they find something Boyd is good at. And Kristin's reaction to the win was very funny. And Kyle's awkward comments and Ed's flea obsession were really funny too.

Now, I'm going to talk about that ending. Kristin and Ryan are going to get married. I think that there's a good possibility that season four will be the final season (I'm expecting an announcement that Last Man Standing has been renewed for a 24-episode fourth and final season in a couple of weeks), and the wedding could be a great finale. Many fans of the show do not care much for Kristin and Ryan, but I think that throughout season three, they have become more likeable, and that could be a good ending for the show. But who knows, the show could live on for five, six, seven seasons, Mandy could get pregnant, you know, all the expected stuff if the show lives on for even longer.

In conclusion, this was a very funny episode, and definitely one of the best, if not the best, this season. I'm actually fairly excited for season four now,

QUOTES I LIKED

Vanessa:
Mike, we've had our say, and, as usual, you've had both our says.

Mandy: I've had boyfriends jump that fence, but usually it was running the other way away from my dad.

Andrew: You can wear whatever you want. I could wear the dress.
Eve: Yeah, that's not much of a selling point.

Eve: Do you come from a planet without sarcasm?
Mandy: Or one where it's alright to talk over Real Housewives of Beverly Hills?

Ryan: But remember buddy, losing is just as good as winning.
Mike: Aren't those the lyrics to the Canadian National Anthem?

OVERALL SCORE: 9.5/10
3 Comments