A Last Man Standing Community
Friday 8:00 PM on ABC (Returning September 23, 2016)
Ah, yes, Last Man Standing, the show that stars Tim Allen and goes all political (and not only that, but Republican) on you. Well, let me start off by saying that it isn't as bad as season two, which was not the greatest season. While there is still some of that, there isn't as much. Also, we don't seem to see Kristin and Ryan as much. And everyone cried "Praise the Lord!"

But, I also feel like we are seeing less of Eve this season, which is sad. But we do still see a lot of Mandy! Yay! Also, the humor is really good this season. Mike and Vanessa are both very enjoyable as is Ed and also Mandy and Kyle's relationship. This season has been a much better season than season two was.

I expect that the show will stay strong and become less political as the season progresses. Also, I hope that it will get renewed for a fourth season, as I'm sure it will.

What do you think of Last Man Standing's third season so far?
13 Comments
Comments (3)
Submit
Sort: Latest | Popular
Mandy is 18 years old and Eve is 15 years old. Both Molly and Kaitlyn should get replaced with new actresses to play Mandy and Eve better. It was the strict TV critics' order to get rid of Alexandra.

I hope they send Tim Allen back to the movies and replace him with a well-known actor who did not end up in the movies at all!
Flag
Love the show, love Mike's viewpoint. About time someone stopped all the political correctness crap. Agree that Ryan is an idiot - most liberals are. Liked the Kristin from the first season, not the one now. Love all the other characters
Flag
I like last man standing this season has been good and I wish they would remove Ryan and Kristin from the show they are really bad especially Ryan I can't stand him I like Boyd though
Flag
Follow this Show
Members