Last Man Standing

Ed's Twice Ex-Wife

Aired Friday 8:00 PM Nov 23, 2012 on ABC

7.3
  • Kristin no longer fits as the eldest sister.

The new actress is probably giving a decent portrayal of a single working mom to a five year old but she seems to belong more in Grace Under Fire than here as one of the fabulous Baxter Babes. Though much more realistic for a hard working waitress, her look and attitude is too frumpy and blah. It seems like they want to make her into a "junior mommy" to Mandy now. All the sisterly chemistry from the first year is gone now. The little subplots and zingers among the Baxter girls were a good part of the show before all this unfortunate recasting.
  • Not the best.

The plot with Ed had its funny moments, but really, it was overall kinda stupid. The other plot was similar in that way. I loved the part at the end of the episode though with the conversation between Mike and Vanessa about whose side they are in the couples.
  • Then again, who doesn't.

This show has really gotten bad. What is with all the political issues. What is the writers/showrunners obsession with preaching and ranting on issues. No family anywhere in the entire world has conversations like these. No class anywhere ever would attack a guest speaker, parent of another student. Why oh why are they trying to kill this show. STOP doing this. Man this sucks.

Then the line in front of her five year old son delivered by the new hated, and disrespectful Kristen, "I have a five year old who really likes his toys with batteries. Then again, who
  • Nice/Decent

Like the title says. I was goin' back and forth on other new things. I thought about what Boyd did in the beginning. There were other things I thought about as well.
ABC