TV.com will be making changes to the Private Message system the week of Jan 26, 2015. For more information click here

Last Man Standing Forums

Friday 8:00 PM on ABCIn Season

Alexandra Krosney has been fired, replaced by Amanda Fuller

MagicalMeow

[21]Nov 27, 2012
    • level: 2
    Ah, new show runner. That explains why this season is terrible. First season was decent, but with this horrible idea of a replacement and horrid writing, I wont be watching any more.

A shame really because Tim Allan is great. He should jump ship himself.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

caldon4523

[22]Mar 30, 2013
    • level: 1

I just finished watching the entire first season. I thought the comedy was very good. I liked all the actors, especially Kaitlyn Dever who plays Eve. The second season is radically different from the first. The producers decided to bring on an antagonist in the character of Ryan played by Jordon Masterson. I prefer Masterson over the original Ryan, played by who knows. The chemistry between Tim Allen's character and Ryan is very confrontational and detracts from the original comedy of the first season. I'm not crazy of the new direction the show is heading. Additionally, the grandson went from being 2 years old to 5 with the start of the new season. It should have been explained that the series continues three years later. Also, how did Ryan get hooked up with Kristin? I know he is the father of the grandson but was estranged the first season. Now he seems to be living with Kristin. How did that happen? This concept of "years later" has worked before (Mad Men is an example). However, after watching the first two episodes of season 2, I am disappointed.

irehawk20

[23]May 11, 2013
    • level: 9

caldon4523 wrote:

I just finished watching the entire first season. I thought the comedy was very good. I liked all the actors, especially Kaitlyn Dever who plays Eve. The second season is radically different from the first. The producers decided to bring on an antagonist in the character of Ryan played by Jordon Masterson. I prefer Masterson over the original Ryan, played by who knows. The chemistry between Tim Allen's character and Ryan is very confrontational and detracts from the original comedy of the first season. I'm not crazy of the new direction the show is heading. Additionally, the grandson went from being 2 years old to 5 with the start of the new season. It should have been explained that the series continues three years later. Also, how did Ryan get hooked up with Kristin? I know he is the father of the grandson but was estranged the first season. Now he seems to be living with Kristin. How did that happen? This concept of "years later" has worked before (Mad Men is an example). However, after watching the first two episodes of season 2, I am disappointed.

Are they going to find a new actress to replace Molly Ephraim, playing 18-year-old Mandy?

Are they going to find a new actress to replace Kaitlyn Dever, playing 15-year-old Eve?

Are they going to find a new actor to replace Tim Allen, who should return to the movies ASAP, playing Mike Baxter?

poulters

[24]Sep 14, 2013
    • level: 18

why did they have to make changes, I watched season one and loved it, start of season 2 spent first episode trying to figure out why it was so bad. Bring back the original cast the change on Kristin was a bad choice. Amanda Fuller is a bad actress and seems to have parted the sisters. They didn't need to change Boyd either he would grow up with the show.

And they seem to have change the whole show involving boyd & dad alot more, hope change back soon.

irehawk20

[25]Oct 17, 2013

Tim needs to return to the movies ASAP, this is taking too long!

irehawk20

[26]Nov 12, 2013

gudendk wrote:
    i am really unhappy with the Kristin change, i liked Alexandra much better than the new one...

I know but they also have to change Molly, Eve and Mike characters ASAP, if this Kristen change keeps on going on bad forever...

Yaspaa

[27]Feb 1, 2014
    • level: 79
    Dude, shouldn't you have stopped watching by now, or are you a glutton for punishment? Nothing wrong with the cast, any replaced cast members would be playing the same role, different face, same role.

irehawk20

[28]Mar 14, 2014

Yaspaa:

It was the strict TV critics' order to fire Alexandra, but now they should fire Molly and Kaitlyn and send Tim back to the movies at the same time!

Bringing Tim back to the TV series is stupid, it's like turning the clock back and God does not like that!