Last Man Standing Forums

Friday 8:00 PM on ABCIn Season

Favorite daughter?

Who's your favorite Baxter daughter?

Just_Jos

[1]Oct 20, 2011
    • level: 11

I have to say Mandy is my favorite. She is the funniest out of the three. Plus Molly Ephraim is a hottie.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

txgirl75

[2]Oct 20, 2011
    • level: 23
    I don't need to seem them with more storylines i guess.

Amazon_Hollow

[3]Oct 23, 2011
    • level: 8

Hmmm....

It's quite a hard one to choose. I like all three of them, just as same.

The personalities with all 3 daughters will go back & forth each week being funny or serious. You never know what's gonna happen next with their personalities stills.

- In the Pliot: Eve Baxter, was the Funnest

- In Last Baby Proofing Standing: Mandy Baxter, was the Funnest

- In Grandparents Day: Kristin Baxter, was the Funnest

So, I actually don't know here. I think the best should keep score each week to see which one. They're all good and tasted actresses...

Just_Jos

[4]Oct 28, 2011

Mandy's winning so far. That cat costume she wore in "Last Halloween Standing", SEXAY.

Amazon_Hollow

[5]Oct 30, 2011

Just_Jos wrote:

Mandy's winning so far. That cat costume she wore in "Last Halloween Standing", SEXAY.

Actually, Kirstin & Mandy both are winning so far. They both are so hilarious...

Well, Eve needs more time to develop thru. She actually is bit serious into the family right now.

Just_Jos

[6]Oct 30, 2011

Amazon_Hollow wrote:

Just_Jos wrote:

Actually, Kirstin & Mandy both are winning so far. They both are so hilarious...

Well, Eve needs more time to develop thru. She actually is bit serious into the family right now.

Mandy is clearly in the lead, though.

Amazon_Hollow

[7]Oct 30, 2011

Just_Jos wrote:

Amazon_Hollow wrote:

Just_Jos wrote:

Please... Don't write Kristin off the map. Just because she has a child and as single mother. Of course anyone would be little bit of serious after having a child. It's called protecting your young close to heart and caring... But, Kristin is so hilarious and has quite of humor on her. And since Kristen is the oldest daughter & now in her early 20's and has job as waitress. She kinda only lives at the house part time and well grown up. Well, it kinda makes her almost comes similar close being like Wilson, from Home Improvement as some kind of neighbor. And also makes Kirstin being a bit quite opposite daughter than the other 2 daughters, Mandy & Eve.

Well,

The Household only has 2 daughters successful, Mandy & Eve still as teenagers, learning lessions of growing up. While Kirsten is well grown-up and just stays at the house with her son.

I see why you like Mandy here...

When the older child grows up or leaves the net. They throw the 2 youngest childs side by side of the household. The next oldest child after the older child, is now in the lead commard as the next oldest child. So you're just only refering to Mandy as your favorite, just only out of the 2 youngest daughters, Mandy & Eve out of the family. Not Kristin really! The show feels like it has only 2 daughters out of the household. Because of Kirstin is so opposite daughter. Her job as waitress, young adult with child and single mother and the older daughter in her early 20's.

So i really mean it, Kristin & Mandy are both winning so far....

Just_Jos

[8]Oct 31, 2011

^Dude, you lost me.

Amazon_Hollow

[9]Oct 31, 2011

Amazon_Hollow wrote:

Just_Jos wrote:

Amazon_Hollow wrote:

Just_Jos wrote:

Please... Don't write Kristin off the map. Just because she has a child and as single mother. Of course anyone would be little bit of serious after having a child. It's called protecting your young close to heart and caring... But, Kristin is so hilarious and has quite of humor on her. And since Kristen is the oldest daughter & now in her early 20's and has job as waitress. She kinda only lives at the house part time and well grown up. Well, it kinda makes her almost comes similar close being like Wilson, from Home Improvement as some kind of neighbor. And also makes Kirstin being a bit quite opposite daughter than the other 2 daughters, Mandy & Eve.

Well,

The Household only has 2 daughters successful, Mandy & Eve still as teenagers, learning lessions of growing up. While Kirsten is well grown-up and just stays at the house with her son.

When the older child grows up or leaves the net. They throw the 2 youngest childs side by side of the household. The next oldest child after the older child, is now in the lead commard as the next oldest child. So you're just only refering to Mandy as your favorite, just only out of the 2 youngest daughters, Mandy & Eve out of the family. Not Kristin really! The show feels like it has only 2 daughters out of the household. Because of Kirstin is so opposite daughter. Her job as waitress, young adult with child and single mother and the older daughter in her early 20's.

So i really mean it, Kristin & Mandy are both winning so far....

In Episode: Grandparents Day

When they're trying to get the baby back in day care.

Kristen say to the teacher, My father did well raising 3 daughters. But Mike said, 2 out 3 isn't bad.

Mandy & Eve are those 2 daughters! The younger daughters...

The Household only has 2 daughters successful, Mandy & Eve still as teenagers, learning lessions of growing up.

We do clearly see Mandy & Eve more, because Kristin is a waitress.

And

Kristin is the opposite daughter. The older daughter...

Well grown-up and just stays at the house with her son. She's in her early 20's and has job as waitress.

We nearly see Kristin at times, because of her job as waitress.

In Growing Pains: When Mike Seaver grew-up... They thrown Carol & Ben side by side, the 2 youngest childs out of the family.

In Full House: When DJ Tanner grew-up... They thrown Stephanie & Michelle side by side, 2 youngest childs out of the family.

In Boy Meets World: When Eric Matters grew-up.. They thrown Cory & Morgan side by side, 2 youngest childs out of the family.

And now with Last Man Standing,

Well, we're seeing it differently than the ones up above.

Mandy & Eve are already thrown side by side, 2 youngest childs out of the family. When the oldest Kristin already had her days as an teenager and well grown-up with a child as an single mother.

Just_Jos

[10]Nov 1, 2011

^OK you are completely over-analyzing this and what do those other shows have to do with this show. I actually like all 3 of the daughters, Mandy is just my favorite out of the three and the poll seems to agree. There is no need for all this extra analysis, LOL.

Amazon_Hollow

[11]Nov 1, 2011

Just_Jos wrote:

^OK you are completely over-analyzing this and what do those other shows have to do with this show. I actually like all 3 of the daughters, Mandy is just my favorite out of the three and the poll seems to agree. There is no need for all this extra analysis, LOL.

Listen,

It's great you like Mandy the most out of the 3 daughters. I am not killing your judgement here or everything like that.

But, i can tell you're not clearly seeing, where i'm coming from here at all.

Mandy & Eve are still in school & living at home successful than Kristen is. They throw Mandy into the lead than Eve, that is because she is the next oldest daughter after Kristin. That is the reason Mandy has so much energy & happy all the time. It is because Mandy is in the lead of the house after Kristen. The spotlight is most on Mandy, it's because she is in the lead of the house than Kristin & Eve are. And we're just seeing most of Mandy & Eve in the house than Kristin. Of course Mandy comes to be likeble the most.

Kristin is in the business world and done growing up had her days as a Teenager. She is a single mother with a child and works at job as a waitress. It does make Kristin bit of a opposite daughter than other 2 is taking. Because Kristin is well grown up as young adult with a child as single mother. And she can be her sisters guardian some day, if something happens to their parnets. Well, Kristin does stay at the house with her son. But, it's not really successful... She can move out at anytime.

I am telling ya here!

Last Man Standing feels like it only has 2 Daughters than 3, Mandy & Eve into the whole entire show. Because Kirstin is so opposite than her younger sisters. She's a single mother with a child, she works at job as a waitress. We nearly see Kristin at times, only short times from the beginning & the end. I see where you're coming from likeing Mandy out of the 3 Daughters. And Mandy is winning all the gold here. They don't show Kristin enough on screen, actually tell know the truth side from her. Oh, Man... I really like the Kristen Character/Actress plays her, the times she is view on screen. I also like the Mandy Character/Actress plays her as well. Well, i actually like the whole cast/characters of Last Man Standing. Not just the daughters of the show really...

Well,

Last Man Standing is on ABC Network the same network broadcast older sitcom shows, with the the same family comedy theme line-up. Such as, Who's the Boss?, Growing Pains, Full House, Roseanne, Family Matters-(until the very last season), Home Improvement, Boy Meets World, Sabrina the Teenage Witch-(unitl the very last 3 seasons). Of course we will find some similar & referrance, of older sitcoms played on ABC Network into Last Man Standing.

Amazon_Hollow

[12]Nov 2, 2011

Hmmm....

Wait a min here... I am so sorry! These few days replying...

But i think we're speaking way to soon out of the 3 daughters. The series just premiere broadcasting on Tv. And all characters/the cast members are just developing. We need give them some time to develop thru here. Before doing any judgment which daughter is best favorite. Like i said before in my first reply post. All the 3 daughters will go back & forth each week being funny or serious. We don't know what will be next of their personally stills. As of right now, all the daughters are going back & forth acting alike/similar.

I cannot even choose who is best favorite at all. Wow! They must have found 3 prefect good actresses play as the daughters, Kristen, Mandy and Eve. They all are good tasted actresses, great acting stills as well.

Just_Jos

[13]Nov 2, 2011

^OK, you pretty much ruined the thread with your over-analysis, WOW.

Amazon_Hollow

[14]Nov 2, 2011

Just_Jos wrote:

^OK, you pretty much ruined the thread with your over-analysis, WOW.

Wow! You need to calm down and relax...

I've return again yesterday, say i am so sorry replying my eariler posts all this time. But half of the stuff i said in my eariler posts are true. And half of my theory was wrong, going by yesterday's episode. Both oldest daughters, Kristen & Mandy are going to college.

But i think we're speaking way to soon out of the 3 daughters. The series just premiere broadcasting on Tv. And all characters/the cast members are just developing. We need give them some time to develop thru here. Before doing any judgment which daughter is best favorite. Like i said before in my first reply post. All the 3 daughters will go back & forth each week being funny or serious. We don't know what will be next of their personally stills. As of right now, all the daughters are going back & forth acting alike/similar.

Is it me or what here?

They're sending these actresses plays the daughters or daughters out one by one in different scenes making em all loveble/likeble. It's like they all can be some kind of team leader for some group or league.

I cannot even choose who is best favorite at all. Wow! They must have found 3 prefect good actresses play as the daughters, Kristen, Mandy and Eve. They all are good tasted actresses, great acting stills as well.

Amazon_Hollow

[15]Nov 9, 2011

Hmmm....

Yesterday's Episode revealed everything between the 3 daughters. Now i truely know which daughter is best favorite out of the 3.

It's Kristin for sure... She is totally winning so far. I like Kristin the best out of the 3 daughters.

Well, Eve comes to be my second favorite Baxter Daugther after Kristin.

And, i am truely sorry here! To break the bad news...

But, Mandy's story plot need to tone down just little. She is the only daughter out of the 3, is getting into serious deep trouble into things. Mandy is turning 18 soon and going off to colleage. And they've her basically acting like a Teenager at age of 16 years old. OMG! Kristin & Eve both are acting more maturely than Mandy is. Funny thing is, That Eve is even younger than Mandy & Kristin. And Eve is acting more maturely than Mandy. Wow! Just Wow! Mike & Vanessa are yalling at Mandy and stopping her childish games. And not yet once grounding her at home, for pulling just childish games and stupid things.

I can't expect Mandy as a Favorite, until her story plot tones down a bit. The way she is now, kinda annoyings me just a little. It's not even funny at all really.

drudager

[16]Nov 24, 2011
    • level: 13

I honestly haven't really kept track of them, they all look the same to me. But I guess it's the middle daughter (or is it the youngest?) that's my favorite since she seems like Mike's favorite.

Edited on 12/01/2011 9:43am

Amazon_Hollow

[17]Nov 30, 2011

Okay, that's it! Yesterday's Episode surpire me with the Daughters for sure. It was totally different compare to the others aired before it. It really open up revealing turely colors with all 3 of em. Oh, man... Wow! Kristen, Mandy and Eve are much more fun than Brad, Randy and Mark from Home Improvement indeed. I cannot just like one Baxter Sister at all here. Well yesterday's episode proves, why i like all 3 of the Baxter's Sisters just as same. Wow! They all are really trasted actresses, i can say here...

pudgebyrd722

[18]Dec 10, 2011
    • level: 51
    In the one episode I've seen, the Christmas episode, Eve was my favorite.

Amazon_Hollow

[19]Feb 9, 2012

Okay! I don't know about you people here.

But i am hardly not laughing at Mandy at all. She isn't that funny and bring me interested. She is no Karen from Step by Step for one. Oh, man! Karen is by far alot better than Mandy is. She was actually likeble, & funny and really interested. I am actually blocking Mandy out and likeing the rest of the show from the others. Man, i can say here... Mandy is by far the worst character daughter i've ever seen appear on an sitcom series. If they made Mandy's character play out as dumb personality figure? Well, Kelly Bundy from Married... with Children is by far alot better than here. She was actually likeble, & funny and really interested alot. Oh, man! Thank god there is 2 other daughters on the show are actually quite decent for my mind block out Mandy entirely. Kristen & Eve are 100% alot more interested, likebie and funny than Mandy.

drudager

[20]Feb 9, 2012
    • level: 13
    ^^^ I really didn't get anything out of Karen from Step By Step. She was easy on the eyes but I don't recall any memorable storylines or much screentime.