Last Man Standing Forums

Friday 8:00 PM on FreeformIn Season

Favorite daughter?

Who's your favorite Baxter daughter?

pudgebyrd722

[21]Feb 11, 2012
    • level: 51
    I don't understand how Mandy is still winning the polls. She's so self-centered and she really isn't funny.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

drudager

[22]Feb 11, 2012
    • level: 13
    pudgebyrd722 wrote:
    I don't understand how Mandy is still winning the polls. She's so self-centered and she really isn't funny.

Blame it on Reality TV. It's breeding a new genre of what they think is acceptable. Mandy is the epiphany of Kim Kardashian and the whole "I Just Want To Be Famous" Generation.

Amazon_Hollow

[23]Feb 11, 2012
    • level: 8

pudgebyrd722 wrote:

That's because she is a sexy model cantect for men viewers and stealing the show from Tim Allen/Mike Baxter. As myself being a guy, i cannot stand Mandy entirely at all. I hate the way she is stealing the show from everybody and even Tim Allen as well. Almost every episode based involving around Mandy terms and how sexy model she really is. It's almost like how "Marcia Brady" from The Brady Bunch is getting everything and the spotlight as well. Marcia, Marcia, Marcia... And Mandy, Mandy, Mandy... But, It's funny how Kristin & Eve are walking away from Mandy several times now. It reminds of how the gang from The Big Bang Theory walking away from Sheldon.

irehawk20

[24]Feb 15, 2012
    • level: 9

None of these girls are funny and Tim is no longer funny anymore, IMO.

Amazon_Hollow

[25]Feb 15, 2012

irehawk20 wrote:

What in god names are you talking about here?

Tim Allen is to funny still and never lost his truely ability. If Tim Allen's acting stills ability at the Outdoor or at Home isn't Funny? What in god names do you call it then. Tim Allen always had this acting stills ability ever since Home Improvement and his films. That is how Tim Allen acts being funny, makes him being Tim Allen himself. Maybe Tim Allen tune himself down a bit for the new generation cast to settle in, and also not make the show all about him only. Ever think of that there before... When Tim Allen stars into next film... Your wish Tim Allen not being funny anymore, you will wish you've never said that.

And the way i see things around here, Kristen & Eve are the funnist daughters on the show than Mandy is well put. I laugh everytime when there is Kristen & Eve on screen and sister/sister alongside play scenes. They're so entertaining, sweet, fun and funny... I like the way both of them walk away from Mandy and also almost Ignore her. I don't laugh when there is Mandy on screen really. She isn't that funny, sweet, fun and entertaining at all. I say Kristen & Eve have the right reason to walk away & ignore Mandy. She isn't that fun at all one bit...

drudager

[26]Feb 17, 2012
    Amazon_Hollow wrote:

irehawk20 wrote:

Tim Allen is to funny still and never lost his truely ability. If Tim Allen's acting stills ability at the Outdoor or at Home isn't Funny? What in god names do you call it then. Tim Allen always had this acting stills ability ever since Home Improvement and his films. That is how Tim Allen acts being funny, makes him being Tim Allen himself. Maybe Tim Allen tune himself down a bit for the new generation cast to settle in, and also not make the show all about him only. Ever think of that there before... When Tim Allen stars into next film... Your wish Tim Allen not being funny anymore, you will wish you've never said that.

I think you're overracting a tad, AH. Tim Allen is not a classically trained actor by any stretch. Home Improvement's closing credits were known for his many flubs & bloopers during tapings. He's more like a dude who fell into show business because he could tell jokes & pull off a stand-up comedian act. He's also not everybody's cut of tea.

drudager

[27]Feb 17, 2012
    irehawk20 wrote:

Tim does seem to be more angry and grizzled in this sitcom. Maybe because he's older & missing a fun medium like "Tool Time" with a true ideal supporting cast member to compliment him.

Amazon_Hollow

[28]Feb 17, 2012

drudager wrote:
    Amazon_Hollow wrote:

irehawk20 wrote:

I think you're overracting a tad, AH. Tim Allen is not a classically trained actor by any stretch. Home Improvement's closing credits were known for his many flubs & bloopers during tapings. He's more like a dude who fell into show business because he could tell jokes & pull off a stand-up comedian act. He's also not everybody's cut of tea.

OMG! Stop watching Last Man Standing right now? You pal, so do not know a thing about show business what's so ever. How in the world did you get thru watching Tim Allen on Home Improvement and his films. And why are you watching Tim Allen at all? It's beyond me here... If you say his whole career from the start and to now sucks balls totally waste. You pal, are truely idoit doesn't know a thing about hollywood and celebrities at all. Wow! Last time i checked celebrities comedic comedian starts off at first, doing stand-up comedy before they become popular into Tv Series, Movies and Commercials Ads. You pal, are the one is overacting here and doesn't know anything at all. So stop what you're doing and change the channel to something else.

drudager

[29]Feb 17, 2012
    Amazon_Hollow wrote:

[

OMG! Stop watching Last Man Standing right now? You pal, so do not know a thing about show business what's so ever. How in the world did you get thru watching Tim Allen on Home Improvement and his films. And why are you watching Tim Allen at all? It's beyond me here... If you say his whole career from the start and to now sucks balls totally waste. You pal, are truely idoit doesn't know a thing about hollywood and celebrities at all. Wow! Last time i checked celebrities comedic comedian starts off at first, doing stand-up comedy before they become popular into Tv Series, Movies and Commercials Ads. You pal, are the one is overacting here and doesn't know anything at all. So stop what you're doing and change the channel to something else.

Jesus christ, dude - overreact much? Apparently so. Are you the Television Police? Get off your high horse.

drudager

[30]Feb 17, 2012
    Amazon_Hollow wrote:
    How in the world did you get thru watching Tim Allen on Home Improvement and his films

I watched them live from the very beginning to the very end & in reruns. I've never seen any of his films because they all looked like kids stuff & stupid as hell. The thing is, I actually like Tim Allen & was a fan back in the day when he did stand-up but I'm not infatuated like you obviously are.

drudager

[31]Feb 17, 2012
    Amazon_Hollow wrote:
    It's beyond me here... If you say his whole career from the start and to now sucks balls totally waste.

You said it, I never did. I think you're the one who's "out there", honestly. Overreact much? Hypersensitive? Obviously.

drudager

[32]Feb 17, 2012

Amazon_Hollow wrote:
    You pal, are truely idoit doesn't know a thing about hollywood and celebrities at all. Wow!

Get off your high horse. Seriously. Chill the hell out and get over yourself. You're not the authority.

Amazon_Hollow wrote:
    Last time i checked celebrities comedic comedian starts off at first, doing stand-up comedy

Um, not every comedic actor does stand-up. Not even close. Many, many more writers & general actors than stand-ups. Don't feed us rhetoric.

drudager

[33]Feb 17, 2012

Amazon_Hollow wrote:
    You pal, are the one is overacting here and doesn't know anything at all. So stop what you're doing and change the channel to something else.

You can't tell me what to do or what shows to watch, capisce? Who do you think you are? You are just totally ridiculous & delusional. Tim Allen isn't a god you know. Who gives a horse's ass; seriously.

Amazon_Hollow

[34]Feb 17, 2012

drudager wrote:

Amazon_Hollow wrote:
    You pal, are the one is overacting here and doesn't know anything at all. So stop what you're doing and change the channel to something else.

You can't tell me what to do or what shows to watch, capisce? Who do you think you are? You are just totally ridiculous & delusional. Tim Allen isn't a god you know. Who gives a horse's ass; seriously.

Sorry, Tv.com i've no choose to do this. This user idoit person just pushed my very edge here.

Shut the living hell up right now. You're truely not god at all what's so ever. You do not know anything about celebrities's careers at all. And who the hell give you the right, to talk to me right that how you did?

Listen, pal!

All Actors/Actresses starts off some place becoming popular into the world. It has nothing to do with stand-up comedy at all. And comedic comedy comes into all kinds of different ways. That's why we see not all Comedians out into hollywood, not having the same spirit source of material type. And Tim Allen's stand up comedy didn't launch his career at all. Tim Allen got really popular and tasted actor from being on Home Improvemnt really launched his career for being a successful comedian actor. And also he landed starred into "The Santa Cluase" 3 years later & "Toy Story" 4 years later after Home Improvement has been debut.

And also, you will find quite afew comedians has similar career launch to Tim Allen. First Jim Carrey's career launched from being on The Living Color stage acts. And laned starred in "Ace Ventura, The Mask and Dumb & Dumber" in the same year The Living Color closed up and ended. Second Will Smith's career launched from being on The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air sitcom. And landed starred in "Bad Boys" the year before The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air ended. And Third the stars we've seen appear on Saturday Night Live all history, their careers launched from being on Saturday Night Live. And land stared into Films or Tv Series during and after their time appearance on Saturday Night Live.

Actually, pal!

It's not Tim Allen is being slow/anger in Last Man Standing at all. Tim Allen is actually acting what his character is based by script of the show is written by. Yes, you're the one is overacting here quite alot here. No, Tim Allen is still funny and never lost his truely ability. If Tim Allen's acting stills ability at the Outdoor or at Home isn't Funny? What in god names do you call it then. Tim Allen always had this acting stills ability ever since Home Improvement and his films. That is how Tim Allen acts being funny, makes him being Tim Allen himself. Maybe Tim Allen tune himself down a bit for the new generation cast to settle in, and also not make the show all about him only. Ever think of that there before... When Tim Allen stars into next film... Your wish Tim Allen not being funny anymore, you will wish you've never said that.

I am truely sorry! You've gotten older and growen out of type of sitcoms like Home Improvement. And you're letting all the blance out against Tim Allen, Because family sitcoms doesn't interest you no more... Wow! You're truely a idoit and overacting quite alot. Get a life!

drudager

[36]Feb 18, 2012

LOL what a fricking joke! You have ANY idea how ridiculous you sound?

And what's with this "you'll wish you ever said that" crap? Who SAYS that??

You act like I have a personal vendetta against Tim Allen. Well I don't.

I can tell by your poorly structured grammar & spelling mistakes that you are not an adult; nor anywhere even near acting like one or being mature at all. If arguing with a complete stranger on a message board gets you this riled up, maybe it's time YOU need to put the keyboard down & walk away from here. You are SO not worth my time. Adios.

Amazon_Hollow

[37]Feb 18, 2012

drudager wrote:

LOL what a fricking joke! You have ANY idea how ridiculous you sound?

And what's with this "you'll wish you ever said that" crap? Who SAYS that??

I can tell by your poorly structured grammar & spelling mistakes that you are not an adult; nor anywhere even near acting like one or being mature at all. If arguing with a complete stranger on a message board gets you this riled up, maybe it's time YOU need to put the keyboard down & walk away from here. You are SO not worth my time. Adios.

That's it i cannot headle this crap anymore. Where do these idoits people come form? I am truely out from this topic/forum all together at once. drudager, i hope you're truely happy of yourself. I was having a fun time on this forum before you show up and open up your big mouth. I am leaving because i'm truely done fighting with you and i don't want get banned off the message board.

Amazon_Hollow

[38]Feb 19, 2012

drudager wrote:

Wait a min here... What did you say to me eariler? You don't watch Tim Allen's films, because they're to childish for you. In that case you most definitely do not know Tim Allen at all what's so ever. Tim Allen isn't some unknown star land into a film and tv series just starting off he's career. He is one of the greatest hollywood's high pay grain comedians around. And you, pal! Do not have the right to judge somebody at all When you don't even know them successfully enough. And Tim Allen's stand-up wasn't landed his career being popular at all. Tim Allen become a success popular actor/comedian, from being on Home Improvement and later landed being into films afew years after Home Improvemet debut. It has nothing to do with Home Improvement/his character of Tim Tool Man Tayor and his stand-up comedic comedy at all. It's just Tim Allen himself got really popular/famous high pay as the comedian he became. And both Home Improvemet & Last Man Standing are sitcoms, live stage front of the audience everything is scripted. The cast are acting what's based/scripted down for their characters parts. Like i said before, It's not Tim Allen is acting slow/anger really. It's the way they based his character type by script of the show.

Tim Allen is to funny still and never lost his truely ability. If Tim Allen's acting stills ability at the Outdoor or at Home isn't Funny? What in god names do you call it then. Tim Allen always had this acting stills ability ever since Home Improvement and his films. That is how Tim Allen acts being funny, makes him be Tim Allen himself. Maybe Tim Allen tune himself down a bit for the new generation cast to settle in, and also not make the show all about him only. Ever think of that there before...

And Also,

All Actors/Actresses starts off some place becoming popular into the world. It has nothing to do with stand-up comedy at all. And comedic comedy comes into all kinds of different ways. That's why we see not all Comedians out into hollywood, not having the same spirit source of material type. And Tim Allen's stand up comedy didn't launch his career at all. Tim Allen got really popular and tasted actor from being on Home Improvemnt really launched his career for being a successful comedian actor. And also he landed starred into "The Santa Cluase" 3 years later & "Toy Story" 4 years later after Home Improvement has been debut.

And also, you will find quite afew comedians has similar career launch to Tim Allen. First Jim Carrey's career launched from being on The Living Color stage acts. And laned starred in "Ace Ventura, The Mask and Dumb & Dumber" in the same year The Living Color closed up and ended. Second Will Smith's career launched from being on The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air sitcom. And landed starred in "Bad Boys" the year before The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air ended. And Third the stars we've seen appear on Saturday Night Live all history, their careers launched from being on Saturday Night Live. And land stared into Films or Tv Series during and after their time appearance on Saturday Night Live.

irehawk20

[39]Feb 28, 2012
    • level: 9

Amazon_Hollow wrote:

Hmmm....

Yesterday's Episode revealed everything between the 3 daughters. Now i truely know which daughter is best favorite out of the 3.

It's Kristin for sure... She is totally winning so far. I like Kristin the best out of the 3 daughters.

Well, Eve comes to be my second favorite Baxter Daugther after Kristin.

And, i am truely sorry here! To break the bad news...

But, Mandy's story plot need to tone down just little. She is the only daughter out of the 3, is getting into serious deep trouble into things. Mandy is turning 18 soon and going off to colleage. And they've her basically acting like a Teenager at age of 16 years old. OMG! Kristin & Eve both are acting more maturely than Mandy is. Funny thing is, That Eve is even younger than Mandy & Kristin. And Eve is acting more maturely than Mandy. Wow! Just Wow! Mike & Vanessa are yalling at Mandy and stopping her childish games. And not yet once grounding her at home, for pulling just childish games and stupid things.

I can't expect Mandy as a Favorite, until her story plot tones down a bit. The way she is now, kinda annoyings me just a little. It's not even funny at all really.

If you all think that Kristin and Eve are funnier than Mandy, then I would say, IMO, that "All of these three girls are corny and sour!"

Amazon_Hollow

[40]Mar 21, 2012

Amazon_Hollow wrote:

Okay! I don't know about you people here.

But i am hardly not laughing at Mandy at all. She isn't that funny and bring me interested. She is no Karen from Step by Step for one. Oh, man! Karen is by far alot better than Mandy is. She was actually likeble, & funny and really interested. I am actually blocking Mandy out and likeing the rest of the show from the others. Man, i can say here... Mandy is by far the worst character daughter i've ever seen appear on an sitcom series. If they made Mandy's character play out as dumb personality figure? Well, Kelly Bundy from Married... with Children is by far alot better than here. She was actually likeble, & funny and really interested alot. Oh, man! Thank god there is 2 other daughters on the show are actually quite decent for my mind block out Mandy entirely. Kristen & Eve are 100% alot more interested, likebie and funny than Mandy.

Oh My God! I cannot believe what i'm seeing here... Kristin & Eve are like freakin twins daughters, they talk like, act like and stay close together in most scenes. I don't really mind Kristin & Eve being so identical like one bit at all. It's just something i've discover with these 2 characters lately since the beginning. And now they've develop Last Man Standing's 2 daughters of Kristen & Eve to be similar like, to Lennox & Ryder from Melissa & Joey sitcom on ABC Family. We always see Lennox & Ryder side by side together everytime since the beginning of Stephanie's appearance.

And Kristin & Eve are my favorite daughters most definitely of course. I don't just have one favorite daughter at all really. And Kristin & Eve are 100% alot more interested, likeble and funny than Mandy is for sure. Besides Tim Allen/Mike Baxter and the Outdoor store, my laughter goes up when Kristin & Eve are on screen into scenes, and my laughter goes down when Mandy is on screen into scenes.

That's it, i am most definitely sure... Mandy isn't my favorite daughter at all. She got to be the worst daughter into family, sitcom history ever made.

I can say here... Mandy is one heck of opposite seed daughter compare to Kristin & Eve. She doesn't share the same interestes to her beloved sisters at all what's so ever. I am about there to say here... Mike & Vanessa are you sure your middle child daugther Mandy, is related to the main family and not some taken in cousin to the family.