Last Man Standing Forums

Friday 8:00 PM on ABCBetween Seasons

House of Spirits discussion

drudager

[1]Feb 6, 2012
    • level: 13

Season 1, Episode 15
    Episode Synopsis: Vanessa thinks her house is being haunted by a former occupant who passed away inside the home. Elsewhere, Kyle keeps lending money to Ed, who claims he doesn't carry cash. Original Air Date: Feb 7, 2012
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

pudgebyrd722

[2]Feb 7, 2012
    • level: 51
    "You are practically grownups!" Mike to Kristin and Mandy.

It got my curious and I found out Molly Ephraim (Mandy) is over three-and-a-half years older than Alexandra Krosney. (Kristin)

drudager

[3]Feb 7, 2012

pudgebyrd722 wrote:
    "You are practically grownups!" Mike to Kristin and Mandy. It got my curious and I found out Molly Ephraim (Mandy) is over three-and-a-half years older than Alexandra Krosney. (Kristin)

Yeah I saw that one of them will be 26 years old soon. You know I can't tell either of them apart. If you think that's bad, on "8 Simple Rules" the redheaded daughter was like 24 when Kaley Cuoco was 16.

Edited on 02/07/2012 6:10pm

pudgebyrd722

[4]Feb 11, 2012
    • level: 51
    drudager wrote:

pudgebyrd722 wrote:
    "You are practically grownups!" Mike to Kristin and Mandy. It got my curious and I found out Molly Ephraim (Mandy) is over three-and-a-half years older than Alexandra Krosney. (Kristin)

Yeah I saw that one of them will be 26 years old soon. You know I can't tell either of them apart. If you think that's bad, on "8 Simple Rules" the redheaded daughter was like 24 when Kaley Cuoco was 16.

I always thought Kaley/Penny/Bridget was hot but I didn't like her character on 8 Simple Rules. I liked Carrie (the redhead) better and she usually does play the younger one because she's only 5'0".

drudager

[5]Feb 11, 2012
    pudgebyrd722 wrote:
    drudager wrote:

pudgebyrd722 wrote:

I always thought Kaley/Penny/Bridget was hot but I didn't like her character on 8 Simple Rules. I liked Carrie (the redhead) better and she usually does play the younger one because she's only 5'0".

Yeah Carrie was short, but she played the MIDDLE child & Kaley was cast the OLDEST one when it was SO obvious Carrie looked like an adult aged over 21. Whoever did the casting on that did a horrible job. It just stuck out to me like a sore thumb.