Last Man Standing Forums

Friday 8:00 PM on ABCBetween Seasons

Last Man Standing, Your Thoughts?

ConstableClyde

[1]May 9, 2012
    • level: 2

I think this show is hilarious. What are your thoughts on it?

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Just_Jos

[2]Jun 8, 2012
    • level: 11

Its AWESOME, give it a couple years it will be as GREAT as "Home Improvement" was.

maxandcali

[3]Jun 12, 2012
    • level: 5

I have to admit, it is a really great show. I was not so sure at first if it would be as good, but it has played out tremedously. This one now officially equally ties with some of my other favorite abc shows, including "The Middle" and "Modern Family".

This is why I think that the cbs network could learn a lot from abc about how to develop good, really great quality sitcoms. If you really look at the cbs sitcoms, it's consisted of a lot of couple dating sitcoms. Someone else on here brought up a really good point, that couple dating sitcoms are really wearing thin more and more over the years, with pretty much the same stories over and over, the demegraphic could be more easily mixed in with a family sitcom.

Family sitcoms have couples, parents, kids, neighbors, friends, they even are known to feature one or a few single realitives or friends in the leading group who are still in the stage of their lives of dating around and having different relationships at different times. And there's many various different settings, and their holiday episodes/specials are greatly done. The family sitcoms have a lot more to them and a hec of a lot more to offer.

cbs has really gone downhill with writing for sitcoms ever since the early 2000's. If cbs would even come up with one good quality family sitcom, then they would probably have a little more good success with sitcoms.

MagicalMeow

[4]Nov 27, 2012
    First season was good, but with the fools that have taken it over: it will never be any where near as good as home improvement.

haldrey

[5]Dec 3, 2012
    • level: 22

It had its bumps but it also have all the necessary ingredients to take it to higher levels, maybe not as good as Home Improvements (it is extremely difficult to equal great shows) but damn near it.

Edited on 12/04/2012 10:19am

Saturnkitty

[6]Jan 3, 2013

I was sad when it ended but I am glad it is coming back. I can't wait.

haldrey

[7]Jan 5, 2013
    • level: 22
    Eagerly waiting for next weeks episode (1/11/13). Tim Allen old Home Improvement sidekick will be there!

irehawk20

[8]Jul 16, 2013
    • level: 9

Can't they just get a past well-know actor, who didn't end up in the movies, to play Mike Baxter, than Tim Allen?

Tim Allen is already in the movies now, and sending him back to another TV series is TOO EXTREMELY lame and precarious!

silverswan1

[9]Dec 1, 2013
    • level: 3

love it, especially Eve is great and Mandy . Wish Mike Rowe would be a regular as brother . Not sure why folks complain about this show being ''too liberal or conservative''. Seems neutral to me. Kristin and Ryan seem to be the only liberal ones anyhow. Kyle is fun. Tim's character has never hidden his conservative nature since first season. I like the stability of that.

irehawk20

[10]Jul 31, 2014
    • level: 9

Please replace both Molly Ephraim and Kailtyn Dever with new actresses since you replaced Alexandra Krosney with Amanda Fuller! Thank you.