Last Man Standing Forums

Friday 8:00 PM on ABCBetween Seasons

LMS vs. "The Middle"

maxandcali

[1]Dec 16, 2011
    • level: 5

Just curious, which show does everyone here like better? "Last Man Standing" or "The Middle", or do you like both? With these two, it's like apples and oranges for me. I like them both equally. They are also both realistic sitcoms with realistic story lines, plots, and situations.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Amazon_Hollow

[2]Dec 16, 2011
    • level: 8

Oh, here we go now... People comparing filmed front of a live audience to camera comedy non-audience. Just because this is a new generation and on the same night block. I would never think of comparing filmed front of a live audience to camera comedy non-audience in million years. They're not really the same type theme sylte of comedy by play at all.

It's actually more of Last Man Standing vs. 2 Broke Girls!

pudgebyrd722

[3]Dec 16, 2011
    • level: 51
    Why is "The Middle vs. _____" being posted on several shows' forum boards when most of the times the series have nothing in common?

Last Man Standing.

kingbasil

[4]Dec 20, 2011
    • level: 10

Just shutup with the MIDDLE already, you did this on every show! What are you! A Middle groupie! A Middle fanclub president! Or one of The Middle's cast!

Amazon_Hollow

[5]Dec 20, 2011

Amazon_Hollow wrote:

Oh, here we go now... People comparing filmed front of a live audience to camera comedy non-audience. Just because this is a new generation and on the same night block. I would never think of comparing filmed front of a live audience to camera comedy non-audience in million years. They're not really the same type theme sylte of comedy by play at all.

It's actually more of Last Man Standing vs. 2 Broke Girls!

And Also,

Ed O'Neill's 2 tv programs of Married... with Children and The Middle, are nothing like to each other at all. Why would Tim Allen's second choise tv program of Last Man Standing be like The Middle? When it's in the same style way as Married... with Children. Filmed front of a live audience entertainment...

Amazon_Hollow

[7]Dec 23, 2011

Crazy-for-TV wrote:

Definitely, The Middle for me, because it is the best depiction of an American family since Growing Pains, Family Ties, etc. I can watch every episode over and over again. I gave up on Last Man Standing after four episodes. I loved watching Home Improvement when I was a kid, and it seems like that is what this show is trying to recreate, but with a much lesser cast. And, can anyone but Patricia Richardson play Tim Allen's TV wife. Of course not!

What?

The Middle isn't like anything, we use to like from the past generation at all. If anything a show is like since Growing Pains & Family Ties. It's Last Man Standing for sure.

Come on here... This generation is way to much to handle. There is way to much couple dating comedies on Tv, and not a enough family sitcoms on Tv like the old days use to love. I am starting to get sick of this couple dating comedies really. It's basically the same thing display after another everytime. That's why one of the reasons, they end up getting cancelled or get boring after awhile... Family sitcoms is so much better than couple dating comedies. It has much more of a imagination ideas, with parents, children, friends, neighbors, jobs and school. And also has cooler Holiday Specials Episodes including as well. And even we see in most Family Sitcoms, 1 or 2 cast members/characters dress-up like Santa Claus for an Christmas Episode. And Family Sitcoms also has vacations traps, to Disney Land or World, Camping, Bowling and other traps some place else. And children these days need the same material theme type style, we all grown up with on older past generation programming. It wouldn't be really far, that same material theme type style was just only for us only on are childhood.

ClaytonLohr

[8]Jan 21, 2012
    • level: 1

Their both good but i'll have to go with......The Middle