Last Man Standing Forums

Friday 8:00 PM on ABCBetween Seasons

Tree of Strife discussion

drudager

[1]Feb 6, 2012
    • level: 13

Season 1, Episode 16 - Episode Synopsis: Mandy is thrilled by the opportunity to meet Kim Kardashian. Meanwhile, Mike fights city hall when he's ordered to remove a damaged tree on his lawn. Original Air Date: Feb 7, 2012

Guest Cast Andrew Daly: Peckman Kim Kardashian: Herself Shaun Robinson: Entertainment Reporter

Well I've been able to keep my Kardashian viewing down to zero so far and it unfortunately looks like it's going to end, given any unforeseen circumstances.

Cheap ratings stunt? Discuss.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

drudager

[2]Feb 7, 2012
    Okay, somebody please tell me what the hell it is that Kim Kardashian does all day?? What was the point of her??

pudgebyrd722

[3]Feb 11, 2012
    • level: 51
    I liked this episode better than House of Spirits despite Kardashian and the Tim Tebow reference. I dislike them both.

drudager

[4]Feb 11, 2012
    pudgebyrd722 wrote:
    I liked this episode better than House of Spirits despite Kardashian and the Tim Tebow reference. I dislike them both.

This episode was deeply political, that's for sure. The Mike character is definitely showing some right-wing / Libertarian tendencies against the Bureaucracy.

drog2000

[5]Feb 15, 2012
    • level: 18
    I love this show and I did like the episode but I had to give it a 6, probably should be been lower, because of a nobody like Kardashian and the stupid, useless tebow reference. That was totally uncalled for. Enough with that BS already. I know it won't happen on this show again, but just had to vent.