Last Man Standing Forums

Friday 8:00 PM on ABCIn Season

Well done Tim Allen

MichaelDrayso

[1]Nov 23, 2011
    • level: 2

And the rest of the cast. You'll no doubt read this at some point soon, and probably not reply. That said, I'd just like to say thanks bid. Great show, a true homage to Home Improvement. You're back where you belong- producing fantastic sitcom!

Keep up the good work, and thanks again to you and everyone involved- great show!

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Amazon_Hollow

[2]Nov 23, 2011
    • level: 8

I agree!

Last Man Standing is great show. Everybody on it is well trasted preformers and likeblie. It's better than the crap we unually see on now a days for sure. I am loving/liking Last Man Standing as much as Melissa & Joey another Family sitcom plays on ABC Family. Well, i do see Last Man Standing & Melissa & Joey have quite bit similar to each other.

Yeah, Tim Allen is great actor and very trasted as well. You won't be disappointed with his work. Tim Allen has been my favorite preformer actor, since days back when he did Home Improvement.

haldrey

[3]Dec 2, 2011
    • level: 22
    I agree too. When Home Improvement went off the air it left a big hole in the world of TV entertainment but now with LAM they are covering that hole with great episodes. Keep up the good work.

maxandcali

[4]Dec 10, 2011
    • level: 5

I agree that this is a great show, but not everything is crap. abc's wednesday night has some of the other greatest shows on now, including "Modern Family", "Happy Endings", and "The Middle". I stongly would also recommend and urge everyone to tune in every week for abc's wednesday night block, even record or dvr it if you have to. Tuesdays and Wednesdays are by far abc's best week nights, and then Fridays with "MakeoverL:home edition" now being aired on Friday nights.

pudgebyrd722

[5]Dec 16, 2011
    • level: 51
    Tim Allen does a great job with every role he plays. I'm glad, but not surprised.

drudager

[6]Dec 21, 2011
    • level: 13
    I have to say, it's nice seeing "real people" like Tim Allen on TV again. You know, ones that aren't Hollywood cliches and could moderately pass as general everyman Americans. I like hearing short rants about how lame modern people are today!

irehawk20

[7]Mar 26, 2014
    • level: 9

He still needs to appear in the movies right now at the same time!