Last Man Standing

Found Money

Aired Friday 8:00 PM May 08, 2012 on ABC

• I am sad that Alexandra Krosney leaving the show

I didn't liked the pilot episode but then this show grows on me. I really like Alexandra Krosney who played Kristin. She looks very honest and cute. I will miss her.
  • Season 1 finale

Vanessa's sister April comes to visit,but Mike knows she's only gonna ask for money. Kristen and Kyle decide to break up, but he's more concerned with what Mike will do. I thought that this was an excellent Season 1 finale of "Last Man Standing". Man, it's gonna be weird knowing that this show won't have any new episodes until when it returns with a 2nd season in Fall 2012. I thought that it was very funny throughout the episode and the storylines were a nice touch. My only nit-pick about this episode was that Vanessa's sister annoyed me just a little but other than that, this was a fantastic episode with splendid humor, terrific storyline, and impressive executions. It's too bad that Kyle and Kristin broke up but it doesn't really matter anyways because this season really didn't show a lot of Kyle and Kristin being together or hanging out with each other anyways. Kyle telling Mike about him breaking up with Kristin was funny and nice as well and how Mike told Kyle that he is always welcome to come over to the house for dinner even though he and Kristin are broken up. This episode, of course, had a lot of hilarious moments going through. So to end the review, this episode ended Season 1 on an excellent note and I can't excited to see how Season 2 will turn out. Overall, an excellent Season 1 finale of "Last Man Standing". 10/10
ABC