Last Man Standing

Friday 8:00 PM on ABC Premiered Oct 11, 2011 Returning Friday, October 3rd, 2014

neomichel

Last Man Standing Fan Reviews (65)

7.8
  • From awesome to WTF

2.5
    When we first found this show we were in extreme delight. We knocked out the first season's episodes like they were tic-tacs and moved on to start the second season. Watching the seasons without a break in between made it extremely clear that there was a huge shift in the show. This show is not the same show at all; it seems like a completely new set of writers and producers completely unfamiliar with the first season. The characters are no longer interesting and the plots are generally just annoying. It's just anymore. The first season was a blast. The casting changes are also a HUGE disappointment; not only did they recast the oldest daughter but they also changed huge aspects of her character; she went being one of the best characters (not counting Tim!) to the worst. The episodes now are largely just liberal propaganda. The only episode so far that showed a glimmer of its former self was Dodgeball; then it was clear they saw the great ratings on that and went back to propaganda.

Just go back to having fun.