Last Man Standing

Friday 8:00 PM on ABC Premiered Oct 11, 2011 Returning Friday, October 3rd, 2014

neomichel

Last Man Standing Fan Reviews (65)

7.8
  • I get it! I love it!

The first season... great! No doubt about it, the fun, the jokes and the family was all perfect. But then came season two, now don't get me wrong it's not the same, but it's not terrible. The recast with Kristen was a big set back. The character is different. scratch that way different. But they made her older which sets up a new dynamic with being a single mother, harder persona, a little less trusty than a mother who is let's say thirty years old. The recast of the father and the Bylod are reasonable and frankly unnoticeable. The showrunner however does need to take a step back from the whole political and/or religious discussion topics and get back to the web cam stuff that made us fall in love with the show... in the first place. Any way if you do start this show, the change does hit hard... at first, only at first. But hey! after two more season of it you won't even remember Amanda Krosney was even apart of the show.