Last Man Standing

The Spotlight

Aired Friday 8:00 PM May 01, 2012 on ABC

• Eve's new look

Mike's business at the award show was funny. But I gotta say Mandy really made Eve look beautiful for the high school orientation. Eve looked positively breath-taking! So grown up!
  • Another superbly written episode

Mike unintentionally upstages Vanessa's announcement about her nomination as top volunteer school parent, his efforts to make it up to her causes more harm than good. Eve is afraid she won't fit in at high school. Ed wants to release an Outdoor Man action figure inspired by Mike. I thought that this was a superb episode of "Last Man Standing". Not my favorite episode or anything like that but I still really enjoyed it. It was funny a lot of the parts while boring in some of the parts. The humor as always was very well done to watch. There's really nothing much to say about this episode. Probably just watch this episode and give it a shot because it is a very good time of an episode and you'll get some/a lot of good laughs from it. The storyline was well done and the execution was on the top. What more could you expect from a very entertaining and funny show called "Last Man Standing" but I think you get the point. The characters are still enjoyable with the most hilarious characters being Mike, Ed, and Eve. Overall, a superbly written episode of "Last Man Standing". 9/10